Replying in a same topic.. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

if you comment again, the topic may be deleted or nothing will happen as long as the comment is completely different from the first comment comment twice on the same post, your comment will count single only, may be you will get warning if you comment twice on the post, it's means still you can't response on this topic. 

If you have replied on topic some days before then it marked as readed. But you can make a reply to same topic twice provided that your content could not be same as you were provided earlier. And I also noticed that when your post (that you make earlier)deleted than the same topic is available for reply again.

• +3 1

If we comment on same topic then that comment will not be count because already we have made a comment and that had count .but there is an option to understand that if we had commented on that post there is an black  balloons to understand that if I had commented In this post or not.

I no longer have this problem after meeting a post that gave me clear clarification and to know which topic you have replied to always check the massages symbol at the left side of the topic if the massage symbol is dark it means you replied to that topic already and if it is light it means you didn't reply to it thanks.

Yes to me I don't think replying in same topic is a issue in as far as we not replying it with the same answers then it is not a problem at all

I think there are ways in which one can detect if he or she has reply to a topic as we can observe that there are two messages sign in the forum sections white and black in the message icon when it shows black it's means the topic has been posted on but if it still shows white then it has not been posted on 

Hey guys am new here 

When you replied on a post before then after some few days you saw the Same post and replied on it again forgetting you have done that before .

What will happen?

Hey guys am new here 

When you replied on a post before then after some few days you saw the Same post and replied on it again forgetting you have done that before .

What will happen?

I too confronted this challenge of knowing which post you've got replied to since recently I not have this issue after assembly a post that gave me clear clarification and to know which subject you have got answered to continuously check the rubs image at the cleared out side of the subject in case the rub image is dull it implies you answered to that subject as of now and in the event that it is light it implies you didn't answer to it much obliged

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

I think we can make again a reply in the same topic but I have not done it anytime because there is a option that we can see that we have done our comment or not like there is an inbox option right on the topic and if it is filled then its mean we have done our comment in it so I am seeing that option and doing my comment.

I think it is littke risky and forum forum does have a way to let you know if you have posted in a specific topic. Even if you face same topic again try to go to a fresh topics so that you don't violate any rule of forum and don't get yourself banned.

no friend no comment on your topic that is a one that comment on your topic I am also facing this problem some one told me that is one sign that comet on your topic

What happens if you answer the same topic with another argument, is that your post will be deleted as a result of spam, to avoid doing this, you can check if the icon next to the topic is white or black, White = You have not responded to the topic, Black = You have already replied to the topic previously.

If you post reply for a topic then there is  a change in the notation colour right top side of each topic post. Then you can understand that if replyed or not. That is notation like log of message is turned into black if you replayed . So don't make mistakes in posting comments.

You have to be very aware why if you comment on the same publication with the same thing it could cause you a warning point or even worse the prohibition, so take care is The forum gives us an option that when we already comment on a publication, it is reflected in the message icon at the beginning of the publication, it turns black, you will notice the difference 

I don't think anything will happen if you reply to the same topic twice but I think there is no meaning of posting two times in one topic until you have anything new to add. 

This action can fall your account in risk. Moderators will delete your post. It can be harmful for your account. You can get warning points also. 

So try to avoid such mistakes by whick our account fall in risk. Thanks. Wish you all. Have a good day.

On 1/24/2021 at 5:37 PM, Harshid Kc said:

It’s ok to reply more than once for one post.here is a tip when you are selecting a topic there’s a sign like message in left side if you have already replies to that post then that sign will be black otherwise white.

Replying in the topic that you've before now replied as in the absent characteristic of the subject you will think it over an icon and if it's black after that it funds you've before now posted on it but if you don't recognized. 

Replying to times in the same topic does not give any extra payment as it will be counted as only 1 singe post. So check for the black balloon that appear for replied topics and dont reply it again. You may get reported as spam sometimes if you do like that.

If what you wrote in the second comment is a new thing that differs from the previous comment and contains useful new information or an answer to an important question, then this is very normal. Or if you are having a discussion with another person, you may write more than 5 comments and this is also normal. But if you do not remember the content of the previous comment, you can know if you commented on this post before through the icon next to the post title, if it is black, then you have commented before.

• +1 1

Yes dear  i am joined this time nothing a was  good post but some time i am facing on a same post also replying that post . It was confused  don´t understand that post . old post see and after create good topic. 

Don't worry about this..because if you reply a topic more than once..then your coment will deleted and you cant get any payment for this..but crypto gives you a way to avoid this problem..when you click on a topic you have see that that post is black or white?? if its whit that's mean you don't reply this but uf its black..that's mean you reply this topic..

• +1 1

I don't have much information to share about that. But when your comment appears twice I will advice you to report the post in other to get it deleted, click on the particular post then file report on the post by saying you have a...mistake duplicate... they will delete the post for you and make it one.

@Enxzour topic is a good and easy way of understanding by them. There are many ways of trading in the world.

If any of these are same reply any topic they can be avoid by same post and reply. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1