What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

You must first publish 100 for free. Once you post 100, it will be 30 posts from the next day. Then you get 30,000 Satoshi for 30 jobs. With Yobit, you can withdraw the funds. But if the copy paste or Invalid information is not published, your account may be at risk or the account cap may be terminated.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. I wish you good luck in work. What you have to do is work hard and learn the principles of working with cryptocurrencies to have experience and then collect money. Post posts every day and be patient, thank you.

First, you have to finish 100 free posts. Then your daily task becomes to write 20 useful and positive posts and you will take 200 satoshi for each post. Your content must include quality and quality and satisfy the moderators here, for each you take a fee and none of them are deleted.  That I put forth is good and essential to work here. But I choose the best knowledge because the only way to succeed in this platform. And learn everything that is here.

At first my dear friend
You must complete 100 comments
But you need to gain experience in the comments, learn and read the forum rules so that you are not banned
Second, after you've finished all 100 comments
You will be paid for 20 comments per day..Don't worry about time
Giving the forum 4 hours a day is enough to please yourself and gain knowledge and currencies
Good luck, may God reward you

I believe that teaching is the basis and through it knowledge comes, and as for motivation, it is also important in order to spend more time and double efforts in increasing learning and acquiring information in order to reach the required level.

First, read the rules and understand them well, so that you do not encounter warning points in the future Follow your readings on the topics that interest you Keep commenting, sharing, and win some support.

• +5 1

Of course my friend, knowledge alone is not enough, we need a lot of experience to gain experience.  That is, we must know everything important in the theoretical field and try it out in a practical way in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge.  He who does not make mistakes does not learn.

I really like the part when you talked choosing posts because it really helped me to love this platform and stick with it like for now i mostly comment on for beginners and about forum and it really keeps motivated and informative. 

Once you join this forum, you must first understand the way of working in it, which is to adhere to the rules and instructions stipulated by the forum and you must benefit from the experiences of old members and gain experience and skill in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Good evening 💚💚

My friend, in the beginning stage, you are only required to comment 100 posts for free, and then you will be paid for every 20 posts per day. And you can read all the posts for freshmen as it is very useful and learn from the experiences of others🌸🌸🌺good luck ❤️❤️

First, you have to create 100 free posts, after which you start writing 20 posts per day, provided that all posts abide by the rules of the forum, which you can view by visiting the section "About Forum"
As a beginner, this is how you can get started on this platform

Welcome my friend you have to follow the laws and not violate them This is the first thing you have to do in addition to that so you have to do 100 free posts first and then you will start your daily work up to 20 comments per day

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. I join this forum for learning knowledge. I want to gain knowledge about crypto trading. I want become a good trader. 

Assalam O Alaikum dear friends first of all I am also new at this fouram. I think we follow the cryptotalk page and working on this page by liking and other suitable methods. 

Hello, my friend. I want to tell you when I am new what I did.  First of all, when I joined this forum I learnt every rule of this forum. I came to the forum on social media. I researched to know about crypto-like what is it, how it's work, how can I use etc. After then I tried to comment on a different topic. When I write a comment I always try to read others comment.it helps me to know how to reply on the topic with information. Now I can understand a lot. I think it will you my friend. Take love❤

This question was repeated a lot, dear, but the most important thing is to adhere to the laws established by the forum and work to publish 100 free comments, then after that you become obligated to post 20 comments per day with earnings.

Welcome here to this best forum to exchange Cryptotalk and Yobit sites, then of course what you will do first, you need to learn the rules of this forum and also you need to chat on Crptotalk

You must abide by your work and abide by the instructions and laws of this forum.
All the tasks required of you are explained clearly through the opinions of friends here.
I wish you good luck at work.

Hey dear, you can visit the section about the forum and learn about the rules stipulated by the platform
They are easy and simple rules, and the subject of comments is that you should publish 20 posts daily, and this is the limit for which you are paid, and your posts are related to the topic of cryptocurrencies.

The most important thing, my friend, is to comment on 100 posts in order to start in the paid comments, and then you have to adhere to the forum’s rules, such as writing more than 100 words in a single comment to be accepted from you, and for the comment to be useful and related to the origin of the post, and these are the most important principles followed in the forum.

I am a new member and for me i like to read a post in every section and try to interact with it i do not spend too much time in one section to not get bored fast . 

thank you my friend .
I want to choose education at the outset. In my opinion, other options can be obtained after education and if the intended knowledge can be further explained.

• +1 1

You are welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum, my dear friend. First, you are in this forum. You must read the rules and laws of this forum. You must write 100 comments at the beginning, and this is not paid yet On that day, you have the right to write 20 comments and thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes friend I agree with you. First we should read all the rules and regulations and follow them strictly as cryptocurrency forum is very strict in it's rules and regulations and any violation can leads to banning if your account . You should make  first 100 comments for free then you make your Yobit account and get benefit from it.

As we need to know you that you need to complete first 100 posts free that you need to open yobit account then daily wrote 20 posts and need 20 reputation to take full payment and good rate.