The effect of bisection on the market value - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

The effect of bisection on the market value

On 19/02/2020 at 11:45 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

The effect of bisection on price is not direct, but rather takes place in the long run.

It would seem very strange for the miners to take control of the bitcoin market after the split occurs, but this is what will happen.You may wonder how that is, 4,380 blocks are usually mined every month and this amount is added to the bitcoin block chain, and now the reward is equivalent to 12.5 bitcoin, which is approximately $ 5,000, so if We multiply these numbers together, and we get the total revenue of the minerals per month, which equals $ 273.750 million.

After halfway, the number of equivalent bitcoins will decrease daily, and thus the total monthly revenue to approximately $ 136.875 million, and this leads to one of two things either the miners will give up or refuse to sell the bitcoins that they earn at a price less than $ 10,000 and this is called HODling which is maintaining investment for a period of time long.

After successive bitcoin half-lives, experience has shown that the effect of half-lives on the two metals is a mixture of the previous two possibilities. Some of them give up and the majority prefer to hold cryptocurrencies.

The first rank was in November 2012 Bitcoin became about $ 11, and with the beginning of the following year it started to rise significantly until it reached its highest level ever and exceeded $ 1100 in 2013, then returned and the price declined in subsequent years, until the second half That happened on July 9, 2016, the bitcoin value was then in the range of $ 580-700 and held that value for several months before rising slowly at the end of the year to suddenly exceed $ 1,000, and according to these previous incidents analysts believe that history will repeat itself with Next bitcoin half.

However, these remain expectations and predictions and not certain facts. Each classification was accompanied by different economic and global factors and the impact of Bitcoin and its location in the world today is different from what was previously, and this of course has its effect on everything that will happen in the future, but it is clear and certain that Bitcoin's classification is linked in a way Very close with price fluctuations that follow it every time.

Transferred from arageek

I don't know if it's alright for me to say I'm hearing about this and reading about something like this for the first time. Maybe it's cos I'm really not into serious trading.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:40 AM, Cadberry said:

The two-step algorithm, like the bisection algorithm, requires a starting value for γlb. The Enns–Glover formula can be used for this  .

@Cadberry

My friend, you have a very good information with us because earlier I did not know completely what is the effect of a bisection. Bisection, what is the effect on the current prices in the market, I did not know about it before but you have me with less power in a good way. But then as you talked about two step algorithm, we understood the meaning of it even better. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think positively bisection have held increase the overall value of most to currencies that undergo this bisection because through this by section supply circulation Italy juice and is help boost or increase the demand for such coins

This subject is extremely beneficial to me since I am unfamiliar with bisection and how it affects the market. Since this is the first time I've heard the term "bisection" in relation to cryptocurrencies, I'm unable to express any thoughts or opinions on the topic.