Telegram scammers! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

There are a lot of scammers on the market right now (crypto, steam, banking). If you got something valuable someone always want to steal it from you. That’s the reason you should trust no one right now. That’s the reason why I am thinking about buying a cold wallet right now.

This is a super important friend topic, every day there are more scammers who come out on the market, as the colleagues say in this forum, they are in the shadows to see who they hunt, they leave without mercy, even having millions in their accounts they continue to scam The small figures that we have in our pockets, such cases come out daily, in recent days one of the most fashionable scams is through the UNI, since there was a first stage where if a lot of money was made with them, But later the scammers used that to take a lot of money from everyone.

Hello there newbie's in industry, all of us have to beware from telegram scammer because they have enforce themselves in the harm to people and they are dangerous because they deceive you much.

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much. From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam. Because of that, I don't use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later. I will never use telegrams from now on.

Wow man, I just recently go that attack from an unknown telegram user, who tried to scam me in a which he sent me a link to join a site, so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real

I have encountered a lot of these telegram scammers in my time with crypto currency and now that I have discovered that most things about crypto currency on telegram is a scam, I no longer use it for anything that relates to crypto currency.

I also got scam in telegram,.someone's offer me btc mining and triple it in a next day..They provide some proof of payment that's why im joined..but after a week there's no sign ug paying back.i try to contact but it cannot be reached..my lesson there is don't trust quickly.

Hello guyz im informing you to avoid tekegram scammers they really exist so users should have to be Careful when someone send. Scammers might ask your personal details, privacy keys, or may offer any bonus so be Careful if you receive any greedy offer on telegram.

For that reason, I do not use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effect of the information you provided later. I won't use telegram from now on. Thank you so much for the information you provide. General Chat Chat LoungFrom the information you have given us, we have survived a great scandal.

There are so many fake bots promising to give you a handsome airdrop rewards. Simply, do not trust them. There are the huge rewards which is not gonna pay to you. Later they ask you to deposit ether or BTC in their wallet address to claim your rewards. This is the common symptoms.

if you join an ICO / IEO group, there will be times when people will start to message directly to you with the same name as the admin, offering you cooperation and more. be careful, they are con artists, however, this is a common thing in telegrams.

Yes thats true beware on those scammers and dont ask on how to exchange youre coins becouse lots of people will dm you or will make a private message you and they will take that opprtunity to make scam.

Telegram scammers always remain at large. Nothing prevents them from doing this and deceiving people. The main thing is not to fall for their tricks and thereby protect yourself.

Telegram scammer are dangerous they sweetly behave with buddies and ask about their codes and then do hacked their accounts and earn their money in own way. And their account can be banned.

There are a lot of scammers on telegram. There is also a lot of telegram bots that say that they they will give you 0.2 BTC if you just deposit 0.02 BTC into their account. Some sort of mining fee they call it. Please do not believe this. This is obviously a scam and there is no way that any of these bots work. Do not waste your hard earned bitcoin on these things.

It is true that I was exposed to a lot of fraud, as someone contacted me one day and asked me to invest an amount on his site, but it became clear to me that he is a fraud and wants to steal money and also robots of currencies are fraudulent and a waste of time

I knew it! At first I live using telegram especially joining crypto groups but later on it became suspicious. It is always sending links that it wants you to click and you can also see that it's now more on bots. We should really be careful.

Scammer find different ways to scam with people in telegram the offering different investment plans where they offer high return on your investment so it is our responsibility to control our emotion and did not go with high returns you give us good information in your topic about Telegram scammer in my opinion the best way to avoid this, did not invest in any project do Crypto trading and earn good profit

It's nothing new, especially if you have a lot of experiences with those kind of scammers. I have so many "strangers" on telegram that suddenly send me a message doing this and that, or giving me some new projects or even offering to join their project or becoming part of their team. And I believe telegram have a 2FA features, don't forget to use them. I have seen a lot of cases where people accounts got hacked.

Telegram investigates and takes necessary actions to deal with those SCAMMER Accounts. Usually, once an ACCOUNT has been reported by significant number of users, Telegram will mark it as a SCAM account.

Telegram has a place to report potential scammers: @notoscam. You can send the screenshots of a conversation or forward suspicious messages there.

Our task is to report!

Yes buddy i create an account on telegram for earning free 700 coins from yobit exchange. But after joining telegram i received a lot invitation message in which evey one invite me for joining investment pool. But i feel this that that is scam.

Thanks for the word of advice there so helpful to beginners in crypto even me I have faced so many telegram scamers be it a bot or person and they scamed me a lot its for this reason I would like to also advice somebody there to stay alert of telegram scamers,never trust them even when they show you proof of payment cause that's just a trick they use to lure people.. stay alert.

Oh yes. Telegram is already full of scammers, but one gets used to this type of scams and scammers, that's why you should never have the private keys on the phone and never pay attention to unknown people, and if you are going to invest, know that telegram only It is to obtain information about the project, and you must go to the main page.

Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.