Telegram scammers! - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Telegram is one of the messaging apps that is rife with con artists. When someone sends you a message offering you a service or inviting you to join a paid signal or project, and they ask for money, block them and report them. Strangers can not be trusted, and telegram is full of scams. When using telegram, keep your eyes wide open.

Welcome my friend Thank you for your advice at first and laugh for those very important tips for me
It is new to this fun and well-rich platform

Thank you so much for the information you have provided so much. From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam. 

From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

•  

These scammers are getting our ID's from group chat and they come up with new chat. In last week a person was acted as a girl and looking to ask more and more questions like she is interested in marrying me.

I just asked the Whatsapp no to find out whether the person is really a girl to invite video chat and the chat broken here.

My friend, thank you for this valuable information that you have provided a lot. I have encountered many frauds in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially on the Telegram application, but I stopped using it and did not use it anymore.

image.png.0b88680ba1de00cc6c2941d2d2d72b45.png

From the information you have given us, we have survived a great scam.  Because of that, I don't use telegrams.  I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later.  I will never use telegrams from now on.

•  

Thank you for sharing this useful information about telegram scammers. Hence, I haven't installed the Telegram application ever, but I have read all the content to protect myself from scammer in the future. This is really useful advice for the beginners.

Dear friend @Rachell77 @Hamad Ahmad @Ibrahim006 we must stay away from fraudsters. There are a lot of skimmers on telegrams. They are constantly stealing information of ordinary members and hacking their IDs. There is no end to the scandal on telegrams for scammers. Every member of us should be careful. Protecting personal information. Make arrangements to ensure that it does not fall into the hands of the skimmer. Thank you  

Digital world is full of scammers so we all should be careful in this regard and also you have explained very important points about the whole phenomenon. All we need is to be attentive to not get hacked 

• +5 1

When we work with good and useful sites, no one will be able to deceive us

There are many sites to work on and profit from, but they contain a lot of scams, frauds and fraud

Therefore, the best platform is this forum, as it is safe and has a good reputation

you will not be hack or scam by people who's have intention to get stole your accounts.. never click to those untrusted sites and links..be wiser to the sites you browsing..we have survived a great scam. Because of that, I don't use telegrams. I was aware of the adverse effects of the information you provided later. so I joined it and he sent 0.7btc for me to withdraw but it needed me to pay and external fees to receive it. And when I searched for the site online, it was not even real. 

My friend, we are beginners and I do not think that any beginner has a large amount of money to use in cryptocurrencies so I find that we just have to be a little conscious and think so that we avoid the silly methods that these novice fraudsters follow as well.

yeah now a days scammers are all around and the number of scammers are increasing so you have to be aware of them. so the best site to earn something is cryptotalk

You are right, dear, and thank you for spreading awareness about this issue. They often put offers at attractive prices here. You should not follow such false advertisements because they are by fraudsters. 

In fact, yes, thanks to your articles that warn us about fraudsters and fraud, we have become always attentive, especially from the telegram, and the lesson that I will never forget. I do not give my private information and passwords to anyone. Thank you because you share your experiences here and thank you for this forum that gave us a lot in the world of cryptography.

There are many places in other sites or apps like Telegram that are being scammed by other users, but if you are more observant and secure, you will not be hacked or scammed by people who want to steal your accounts.. never click on untrustworthy sites and links.. be more cautious about the sites you visit.

Thank you, my friend, for this important information through which I was able to survive many of the operations that I was subjected to fraud. I do not respond to random telegrams and messages due to the negative effects on them that lead to my loss.

I agree with you, my friend, this is a really bad thing. Fraudsters have spread widely, especially on the Telegram. They always have new methods of fraud. We have to be careful about them, and not enter unreliable links, until the end of our account will be, and they will steal all our currencies.

Friend, this information that you are informing other people is good because those people will be able to know about these scammers that are here in the forum and they will also be able to know or learn how scammers are handled or how they scam us.

There are many scammers on the Telegram website. We must avoid scammers. I don't have much experience with telegrams. I'm not even interested in telegrams.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your own experience, everyone should do the same in order to learn from each other's mistakes.

The field of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and scammers, and we must reveal them as they are.

We must remain careful and do not give our private account information to people we do not know because it is possible, by one small mistake, that you lose everything you have in your wallet, so we must be careful and pay attention.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers on Telegram. We just have to be careful and stay away from those who try to attract people with large sums with a little focus. You will know that they are fraudsters. I wish everyone safety.

Thanks for this good piece of advice.it is very good topic which  you right .it is very useful for me .this topic is very benificial for me.due to your topic many people save from sa scammers.

There are a lot of apps that can be deceived by the hacker fraudsters like Telegram has a lot of annoying scammers Hacking scammers Be careful and vigilant about these hacked fraudsters