Telegram scammers! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

On 2/18/2020 at 2:23 AM, Daaang said:

Thanks for the information. I also suggest to don't believe to people who offering you very unrealistic offer. Example, they said you $50 could become $5000 in 3days. Just like that, don't easily believe to it, you should have evidences first before agree with them.

Better said impossible. There are too many scams and telegram groups that invite you to invest in supposed mining and investment platforms. In my case there is one in particular that I don't trust at all, which has the name "btc miner bot". Have any of you seen it?

Hello dear brother, thank you for your dear advice. Yes, as I said, this happens every day, not only on Telegram, but it happens everywhere on the Internet.

Where did you go, you always find someone who is deceiving, and deception is more in digital currencies. Only one has to be careful and not believe everything

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Melodyc75 said:

Telegram scammers have been on the rise in recent months, I even observed that they had groups where they did exchanges, and I discovered that what users posted about the benefits of said page were true, they were their accomplices. Therefore, be very careful with this matter and always have doubts about everything. In the best case, ask or inquire thoroughly.

Hi friend. How are you? Do you have a specific name or list of those scam pages? There is one that I mention called "btc miner bot" but I know the list of scams is much longer.

in telegram the swindlers abound, I always receive messages from them looking for me and sending links, I just ignore them because they by means of anything will swindle you and give you a talk 

In the official channels of exchange in telegram, there are many, they pretend to be administrators of said group and make you an offer, but remember I am very clear, an administrator of a legitimate site in telegram will never write to you asking for money for something, avoid be scammed and before sending money make sure you are sending it to a legitimate site.

I am very grateful for the information shared, sometimes we make the same mistakes always for not taking the necessary security measures telegram has become a network to attract people and be scammed

I think it is the easiest way to circumvent it, so I prefer that you only take your information from a reliable source

You have to be careful who you talk to by telegram, normally these scammers tend to be in groups of cryptocurrencies in common with you, they will always try to tell you that if you give them X money they will give you more, what to do to block them and end

Yes, it is a very important topic to talk about, which is the spam on Telegram. There are two types of spam, which are profit sites that give you very large gains, but unfortunately, after work and making a lot of effort, you do not benefit from anything, and the second type is to ask you for personal data to register and thus steal your accounts. To pay close attention and research anything well before we give them anything

• +5 1

Particularly happens on any page or app, but on telegram there are a lot of people who expect to become a millionaire overnight and usually fall into traps that if you pay a certain amount you will receive an amount that no page can offer you, but I think we have still all fallen into some scams for naive.

Edited by Franklin Guerrero

Anyone who ever used Telegram messanger for communications faced scammers via PM. They usually start with neutral questions like Who are you? How are you doing? Would you like to get additional income? and so on. But the underlying reason of all these questions is to get as much information about you as they can and then to make you their "proposal". Sometimes they advertise some fake investment companies, the other time will offer you "a magical way to earn a great deal of money in a superduper profitable scheme", they have just discovered in the Internet. All these are ways to drag you into scam and to steal your money. Never believe these guys. The best way to do - just block them and report them. This will save your money and time.

Tenés mucha razón en este poco tiempo Qué llevó en este mundo de las criptomonedas me han llegado mensajes de personas con propuestas muy interesantes con ganancias muy grandes en algunos momentos més solicitaban qué les enviará cierta cantidad bitcoin a una dirección

I have already participated in several telegram boots that in the end have turned out to be a scam or a hoax in general after you fulfill the tasks that require you to send them a small amount as a tax to receive your reward or to look for a certain referral numbers, in general these are usually scams so I recommend you not to enter this type of boots that choose such conditions.

El 18/2/2020 a las 1:06, danherbias07 dijo:

¡Hola, novatos en la industria de la criptografía!

Solo quiero informarle que tenga cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas.

Muchos de ellos se esconden en las sombras y solo esperan su oportunidad de apuntar a una nueva víctima.

Yo había sido una de las víctimas antes.

Entonces, les estoy pasando esto ahora a todos ustedes.

Sea consciente de toda la oferta que le haga.

Una vez que alguien te envía un mensaje de correo electrónico que te ofrezca servicios o algo más que requiera claves privadas o iniciar sesión en tu cuenta. No vayas alli.

Bloquearlos ya.

Otro es si la oferta es demasiado buena para ser verdad. Como x2 diarios o como tutoriales comerciales que requieren pagos.

Algunos de ellos también se ofrecen a ser su asistente comercial. Necesitarán su cuenta, por supuesto. ¿De verdad confiará su cuenta a alguien que no conoce?

La mayoría de ellos están al acecho.

Un ejemplo es si pide ayuda a un grupo sobre un problema para iniciar sesión o cómo vender su moneda.

¡Créeme! Estado allí. No quieres estar en esa posición. Puede perderlo todo.

Crypto beginners, pay close attention to scammers. Someone who shows you luxuries, cars, houses etc may be a scammer, show you historical results of the !! Greetings

On 18/2/2020 at 1:06, danherbias07 said:

¡Hola, novatos en la industria de la criptografía!

Solo quiero informarle que tenga cuidado con los estafadores de telegramas.

Muchos de ellos se esconden en las sombras y solo esperan su oportunidad de apuntar a una nueva víctima.

Yo había sido una de las víctimas antes.

Entonces, les estoy pasando esto ahora a todos ustedes.

Sea consciente de toda la oferta que le harán.

Una vez que alguien te envía un mensaje de correo electrónico que te ofrezca servicios o algo más que requiera claves privadas o iniciar sesión en tu cuenta. No vayas alli.

Bloquearlos ya.

Otro es si la oferta es demasiado buena para ser verdad. Como x2 diarios o como tutoriales comerciales que requieren pagos.

Algunos de ellos también se ofrecen a ser su asistente comercial. Necesitarán su cuenta, por supuesto. ¿De verdad confiará su cuenta a alguien que no conoce?

La mayoría de ellos están al acecho.

Un ejemplo es si pide ayuda a un grupo sobre un problema para iniciar sesión o cómo vender su moneda.

¡Créeme! Estado allí. No quieres estar en esa posición. Puede perderlo todo.

Crypto beginners, pay close attention to scammers. Someone who shows you luxuries, cars, houses etc may be a scammer, show you historical results of the !! Greetings

numerous youtubers began to trick cryptographic money clients by giving bogus news about phony spigots and phony tasks of digital currency which likewise extraordinary loss of your time so I figure alright we should dodge this phony individuals who attempt to make experience the ill effects of loss within recent memory and I will emphatically suggest every single clients of digital currency to keep away from this wire but since this youtuber utilizes Telegram and make you participate in the earth station and gives you just phony fixtures which are truly time squandering things.

Completely agree with you.

There are very serious and good communities on telegram.

But there are also many scammers.

In particular, I, who participated in airdrops, have received messages from strangers, asking me to deposit in an ethereum wallet so that they give me the tokens. Obviously it is false and I have never heard them, but I know that there are people who do fall, so congratulations on this post, for those who read it, stay tuned.

Currently there are many in telegram trying to scam you but we know that these scammers most of the time follow the same strategy they try to convince you that you will earn a certain amount of cryptocurrencies and then to receive them either you have to invite many friends or ask you to Send them something and they will give you 5 times more than what you are sending them and this is done and more and more and more and more, I recommend that you start to be very careful in this matter since you can be scammed very easily

I agree with you. Especially the exorbitant price increases in cryptocurrencies whet the appetite of people, therefore they do not want to miss any opportunity. When this is the case, he inevitably gives his information everywhere, and then he has what he has when I say I win 1, it is necessary to be really careful about this. money is not easy to earn...

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

How to know which ardrops is reliable? 

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

I find this post super interesting, since I am new to this world and I have never participated in airdrops.

How to know which one to choose? 

I suppose that you also have to be careful when giving personal data, for example the links they provide for you to star an airdrops scam.

Always inform yourself before providing such data. 

Edited by Albanis93K

My experience with Scammers is pretty bad. I have also been a victim of scams, false airdrops and campaigns that promise to pay you for any task you do.

But over time I have learned to identify each one of them, about all those "airdrops" that ask you to deposit to claim the prize.

Be careful, nowadays nobody cares about stealing from others.

Normally what should I know to join a trusted partner? 

The number of members within a telegram chat could imply reliability in said airdrop?

Edited by Albanis93K