Telegram scammers! - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
danherbias07

Telegram scammers!

Helo,My friend telegram scammers is fack. He sent us a link to join us.I offered to bitcoin  then bitcoin is not easily withdrawn you pay withdraw fee before you receive payment 

There is no such app which is without the scammers man should make itself safe from the sammer by removing it's greedyness and if they say you $45 could easily become $5000 after sometime but you must have to confirm because it is very important you.

Thanks for this post, i am new in this forum and new to crypto world, thanks for your post. Yes in the internet there are many scammer are operating and their target is newbie, so this post is useful for newbie who did not know this kind of scammer.

Certainly this happens a lot in Telegram, scammers write to your private to offer you their scams, for this reason you must always be careful of the people who write to you, since not only are these scammers, there are also projects in which they put you To be scammed, for this you must be very careful of the projects in which they put you, in the bots and in many groups. Taking care of these is always paramount to you.

Yes there are so many scammers in telegram who offer us unrealistic expectations and offer or profit. Please try to stay away from such kind of scammers. They will steal our money and data.

Meassage scammers is major obstruction at the grant trading world. They cheat peoples tall riches forvtrading signal.really there are so many scamers in telegram. And usually the select new user as their victim.

Scammers on telegram is a lot and increasing everyday, Some of them comes with good and attractive offers that can deceive everyone who is starting cryptocurrency recently. So therefore you should always do investigate of them.

Thankyou so much dear for this useful information. I am newbie on this forum i know on internet there are scammers. I'll follow your instructions.

Thanks mate for sharing your knowledge or experience before your this post I also tried in telegram but when the ask about my personal information then I exit with out giving information.

• +3 1

Wire is full of scammers recently. I'm right away blocking anybody that begins a discussion without any reason. Admins in bunches are always inquiring for their members to pm them to begin with in arrange to avoid any suspicious exercises. It is truly irritating having to piece each day five to ten unused trick accounts. These scammers genuinely merit to decay in jail.

It's true that I've been subjected to a lot of fraud, as someone emailed me one day and invited me to spend a sum on his platform, but it became obvious to me that he's a fraud and wants to steal money, and that currency robots are fake and waste time.

Ok, first of all let me thank you for this wonderful post. You have given us a lot of useful information. Now I know about the possible risks of using crypto currency and will definitely be on the lookout for scammers. Thank you once again.

• +1 1

You are right my friend and there is a lot of scammers on telegram bots and you must keep yourself safe and secure from scammers and the main thing is not to fall for their tricks and protect yourself.Best of luck my friend.

• +2 1

We must take precautions and take appropriate steps to avoid scammers everywhere in every website. There are many scammers on Telegram but we should ignore all scammers and all their offers.

• +1 1

Hello dear forum mate.yes there are a lot of scrammers who contact us on telegram and give us some much useful deals so we connot refuse to them and as we login to it our account and wallet got hacked and we loss our money.

Telegram scammers are so frustrating, they have the tendency to manipulate anyone. They usually offers people with great profits or rewards. Therefore, we should not fell in their traps no matter what. So Be careful and thank you. 

Thank you for this wonderful information my friend. The lot of people who does not know this and it would be a great help for them. These days I have seen a lot of telegram scammers who tries to steal our personal information and cheat us.

@denherbiaos. It is a specification of a facute by them and will be good to go with telegram as well as the procedure or mechanism to provide the best ceyptotalk organization. They can be very necessarily useful in making a decision knowledge on their organization. 

Hello guys am a beginner I joined 3 days ago I want to know who telegram scammers are , what kind of investment they offer and how to stay away from them . 

I have read the other comments and enjoyed it I need more.

@danherbias07   yes dear friend now every field is full of spammers  they offer us that if we onvest money they give us double money in return in short period of time. The greedy people attracted towards them. Many of ites also fake they demand  to give our personal informations for join. When we put our informations they steal our money from our account .

• +4 1

You are absolutely right, friend, people are being made crazy by running many advertisements on Telegram these days. People are told that they will be given so much dollars, One of the best things that any company can not give without invest ₹ 1 but does not pay even a single penny. And you understand this very well .So in my opinion, you should avoid on such a website which is working on Telegram. 

There are scammers every where the beat way to avoid them is yo be always conscious every time on what you do on the forum and you relate with people at every site people because this set of scammers are team we can just wipe out in one day beside some times times its just like they increase every day. 

It is valuable information and thank you my friend, recently the number of fraudsters has increased, and it is clear that we all have to be careful. I wish safety to everyone.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, danherbias07 said:

Hello there newbies in crypto industry!

Just want to inform you to beware of telegram scammers.

A lot of them are hiding in shadows and just waiting for their chance to target a new victim.

I had been one of the victims before.

So, I am passing this now to all of you.

Be aware of all the offer they will make.

Once someone suddenly PM you offering services or something else that requires private keys or logging in your account. Do not go there.

Block them already.

Another is if the offer is too good to be true. Like x2 daily or like trading tutorials that require payments.

Some of them also offers to be your trading assistant. They will need your account of course. Will you really entrust your account to someone you don't know?

Most of them are just lurking around.

One example is if you ask help in one group about a problem into logging in or how to sell your coin.

Trust me! Been there. You don't want to be in that position. You might lose everything.

I don't know much about it that Telegram is good or not but my friend told me about this that it is really very good app but he never said me about this thing that there are a lot of scammers here so thank you dear for this information and I will be careful.