What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

On 2/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

You need to complete posting your free 100 post @Kantama, then immediately when you finished your 100 posts, you are require to begin publishing limit of twenty beneficial post everyday to start receiving payment after one week.

Edited by Gimini
Spelling mistake

First of all after you enter the forum it is must that you should read all the rules and regulations . Then for to get your paid posts started you must need to complete 100 posts. It is not necessary that you get ratings for it. After 100 posts then you are eligible to get paid for 20 posts daily if you get positive rating for it.

3 minutes ago, Janii123 said:

Initially you must finish your first 100 posts and will not be paid on them, and then you must publish every day 30 posts and you will be given 1,000 Satoshi for every useful publication that you publish.

The limitations of our daily post giving by the rules after we complete our hundred post, was only twenty per day and limit of fifty reactions. You will be giving 10 talk token per useful post and 1000 satoshi from BTC when your post receive positive reputation.

You need to creat your posts physically without reordering, and don't duplicate other discourse, attempt to give your own thoughts, or in the event that you discovered a few informations in Google thfn post them yet notice the source connect, remember that each point or answer ought to contain no under 100 characters in every single one of them, these are the significant

You have to post 100 comments first and these are free, then every day you post 20 comments a day to earn talc currency, you can give positive reviews to other members to earn as well, if you receive positive evaluations you earn money as such.

Wellcome on this platform 

First you have to post 100 trial posts on this forum 

You can post 100 posts in 2 days and you can also complete your 100 posts in more then 2 days

After that you have to post daily 20 posts for seven days 

After seven days your earning will be started 

You can get your money at every weekend 

Post here only quality contents otherwise you will not get any payment 

8 hours ago, Gimini said:

You need to complete posting your free 100 post @Kantama, then immediately when you finished your 100 posts, you are require to begin publishing limit of twenty beneficial post everyday to start receiving payment after one week.

Thanks mate for the awesome guide, in have indeed guide me well. You Know this are part of the ways we the new members on the forum will get to learn more about the platform. So I say a very big thank you for the guide. You are welcome once again.

First of all learn the rules of this forum, and then yes you need an account on Yobit website exchange where you collect your 0.00030000 Bitcoins, about the post your need to write best post always reply to the topic related dont write anything need to be related to tittle and content of the topic. 

Hi, you just have to write 100 free messages, only they should be informative and useful, and not just spam. And after these 100 you will be paid 30k satoshi every day for 30 messages. Just do not break the rules and everything will be fine, good luck.

Thank you for useful post. It is wonderful to try to understand this forum. But in my opinion there is not any strategy, which beginners must follow. Everybody knows that, all of us try to create posts, which are useful for us. Step by step by reading posts on forum you will learn everything about crypto. 

First bro you should have knowledge what kind of comments you should posts, valuable posts or comments is necessary that's get more positive reputation points.

• +3 1

Felt when i saw this post You are right my friend. I'm New here. So you have a lot of information for me. You said absolutely right, unless we are doing a hundred thousand posts here, then we cannot create a new post. So when the post 100 completes, then after that we can create a new post. Because this is all we have to do step by step.

Dear friend, thank you very much for this valuable and useful question as a beginner in the forum. All I know as a first step is to write 100 posts and I hope to know more later and I love learning that very much and I hope the experts will help us by introducing us to the rest of the steps.

Dear mate. As a beginner you would learn here everything step by step from you seniors but my advice is that don't use two accounts on one ip address and also avoid the copy paste way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Being a new member of this forum try to follow all the rules while performing any activity .Busy different sites to have a great knowledge like YouTube and other forums that offer knowledge and learning for beginners as well as old users .Read each informative comment with attention and follow the instructions.

On the off chance that you have finished 100 valuable remarks here, you are qualified to begin procuring in this gathering. Every day we will get paid for a limit of 20 helpful posts.your presents have on be acceptable and valuable and dodge 

Adapting and gluing topic

Firstly, get an idea about the platform by referring different posts and comments, then complete the first task of posting hundred comments for free, then do your daily task of finishing twenty valid comments for which you receive a decent payment.

18 hours ago, Aya deeb said:

My friend, upon completing the exclusively useful 100 post, you have to re-read the rules and focus on them carefully, as you will move on to Jr.  Member, so the forum will be more scrutinized on your posts, you can create 20 posts per day and you will get in return for your useful posts a profit from the forum, good luck.

That is true my friend I think After you complete with your first hundred comment, then you move from being a newbie to becoming a junior member. This is when you start earning. You will earn one thousand satoshi on each post that you make up to a maximum of twenty posts each day got positive evaluation. This way you are able to earn satoshi, however you have to have your yobit wallet linked to your cryptotalk account. Also, read the rules and follow them carefully to avoid getting banned and make sure that your posts are very quality enough in the forum.

Edited by Gimini

well i am beginner and still completing my hundred posts. Accroding  to these things are necessary which are given below.

1. first of all have patience.

2 .Be confident . dont be overconfident.

3 .Follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

4.  write you own thoughts not copied.

5. Make hundred posts firstly just to qulify these hundred posts will not give you the money.

5. The next step is daily make 20 or 30 posts then you can earn money  well in this step i am also confused when i will complete hundred posts  and the next step will prove either 20 posts or 30 posts we have to daily post.

6. After that check the money in your account if you dont have account then make the account.

Dear friend as a beginner first of all you should follow the rules of this forum and after completing your hundred posts free of cost you do your 20 posts daily and after 7 days the payment of your posts is given to you and you should always create good topic and always make quality posts which are meaningful and useful for others members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well first read all the rules and regulations about this forum. After reading the rules you have to complete first 100 post. After posting this you have to working seven days more then you are Abel to get paid of every useful post.

You have asked a good question. First, you need to know all the rules of this forum. Then you have to make 100 posts. Then, you have to make 20 useful posts every day. The post should be educational and logical. Because it will increase your reputation. You should refrain from copying other people's posts. Always work according to the rules.

First of all, welcome to this platform. This is an advanced platform. Here you can earn very good money by working in a very short time. But we all know that there are certain rules for every job. We should all follow those rules. Those who do not work according to the rules do not succeed in work. If you want to work here, first you have to post 100 correct posts. Then you have to post 20 every day.  You must be sure that you are posting correctly. If you post incorrectly, your post will not be considered and you will not receive any money for it. And if you don't understand something, you will find out from others. But don't do it wrong.

I think after the need for 100 posts, I suggest you start to understand how the forum works and what you should do to be successful in this forum i I suggest you read the rules of the forum first then post the relevant topics and informative before the posts  Do not post what has been posted before because it is very annoying to see again and again, members can report you for it.

После того как закончишь написание 100 постов продолжай их писать, лимит засчитывающихся постов 20 в день. За каждый полезный пост тебе будут оплачиваться 20 талков а если на посте стоит оценка то пост оплачивается еще биткойном