Metamask wallet - Page 32 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

yes, he is already showing himself quite well, I don't even know where to develop further, it would be great if they introduced a wallet with btc and other coins like that

I liked the wallet because it is quite simple, but it has such a weak protection. I first learned about this wallet when I played gods unchained, since there were charges there)

as I know, on the metomask you can also independently set a commission that suits you best, which is good news, since not every wallet can boast of this

Yes, I like this feature most of all, that you do not need some kind of application on your computer, but just a convenient plugin that does not bother you, but does its job better than whole wallets

How do you determine the security level of a wallet, I just can't figure it out? Are you an expert in the field of computer security or you can personally hack this wallet, in reality you are not the first one to talk about the protection of this wallet

I don't like MEW either, it certainly wasn't a problem for me to figure it out, but by itself it showed itself not very well, in terms of optimization, there were some gaps, and I really like working with metamask, especially the fact that it is an extension

I have been using this wallet for quite a long time, never in all the time there have been problems at all, and I am also glad that all transactions go very quickly, and there have never been doubts, and to this day I actively store a sufficient amount of money in this wallet, and also it's really cool that you can find out any news about this wallet in social networks, and you can also ask any question to the employees of the wallet in social networks.

The difference is that it allows you to trade on forkdelt and other dex exchanges. But there are doubts that over time it will be broken or cloned

I just somehow saw a video on this wallet and there a person told me that you can create another account and import the same MEW there, apparently I misunderstood, or you can only track there and not send anything, then I'll look for some kind of complete review

Do not listen to unsubscribers there. Having a private key from any ether address, you can import it into metamask, even in mev from metamask, at least anywhere. Absolutely not important.

Well, why should I? Let the people who do this do it, ask them this question, they will easily hack because you download the file yourself, which merges all actions to the hacker and that's it)

You must understand how this kitchen works. There is a blockchain of ether, which you need to have access to in order to use funds belonging to a specific address. You can get access only if you have private keys from a specific address, they make it possible to make transactions. For ease of access, there are various interfaces (including the mev with metemask) - they give you full access, including the tokens belonging to these addresses. Therefore, it is absolutely not important which interface you are going to use. The main thing is that you have private keys. I hope it was useful, but you can already figure out other subtleties.

I have not yet matured to such deep knowledge, so I think it's worthwhile to go deeper and read more carefully how it works, but at least some general idea is already taking shape, thanks

It all depends on the network, on its workload, and not on the wallet. Another reason - google, and try to clarify such concepts - the price for gas, and the gas limit. Where you look at the Commission for transfer there is also advanced settings. If you can figure it out, everything will be OK.)))

It is on your part that something is going wrong, and this needs to be dealt with. Think for yourself - a huge number of people use the air, and it seems like I have not met any serious complaints on the network, trances take place within a reasonable time frame.

great wallet, but not so long ago I ran into such a problem that there was a failure with the commission for the transaction, and I simply could not send, but I hope I will not meet this again

For me, Metamask is more convenient than mev or I got used to it, I downloaded it back in 17 and collected all the coins from iso there, it is convenient to send, receive, a safe wallet, subject to safety rules of course

Well, it all depends on the congestion of the network, sometimes transfers fly with small commissions, and sometimes with more significant ones they can hang for several hours.

Quite not a bad wallet, besides, for a rather long time on the network, and this is not a very bad indicator as for me, and indeed for the entire time of using it, there have never been any problems with transactions at all, and you can store your coins quite reliably , and certainly not worry about what they might steal. So whoever has never used this wallet at all, I definitely advise you to use it for several months, and only then make any conclusions.

I once tried to create this wallet, but I didn’t succeed simply because I didn’t know how, now I know, and I will definitely try to do it, how to write it off, but in any case, many thanks to the author !!!

You are absolutely right my friend. I also have heard much positive reviews about Metamask wallet. It is really a useful and safe place for storing your Cryptocurrencies. That is also a great feature of this wallet as it can also be used as your web browser.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Metamask is the best wallet for ethereum.It is useful because from this we can install browser extension.Features of this wallet is also good.Very useful wallet for ethereum currency.

• +1 1

This is the first time i am hearing of a wallet called metamask. Though i am still a beginner. I am a bit confused about the chrome and firefox extensions. Please i need more clarification on it from any senior member. Thanks alot

Yes its true metamask is the best wallet you can use it for ethereum and ethereum based Tokens, metamask wallet stores all your crypto assets and secure them from phising websites too.it is very easy to instal in dekstop you can install the extension to chrome and firefox browser, there is the app available in playstore for mobile users, but you have to generate and  write down the seed phrase on the paper and put it at safe place for if you change your moblie or lost your phone , you can claim your assets in new a metamask from the help of seeds.

Metamask wellet Lap is wrong, it is also very secure, this avadhesh is its important thing that keeps you safe from other websites too. Its most important thing is that whenever you sign in it, Kanhaiya does not ask for your private key or private address. 

• Useful or interesting 1