Metamask wallet - Page 34 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Well, I would not use two multicurrency ones, but some kind of metamask, or blockchain, just two multicurrency ones, somehow very strange

Of course, you are right, especially since each wallet performs its own function, and if you do not have a hardware or cold wallet, then it is better to use several wallets and avoid large losses in which case

MEW has a mobile app. And in fact, MEW and metamask are two identical wallets, so I see no reason to switch from one to another, but only if for the sake of design

Well, you can wait for the morning, when the commission for transfers is minimal and then transfer, and the commission would not say that they are so huge even in the evening

Well, if this is some kind of viola from the top 100, then it will be possible to keep it only on multicurrency ones. Although holding such an alto is also such a thing, because no one knows what the top 100 will be in a year or two)

The wallet is not bad enough, but I could not switch to it after MyEtherWallet, it is more convenient for me to work on it than on the metamask

It’s not even a bad wallet, as for me, I have been using it for a very long time, without any difficulties, for the entire time of use there were no difficulties at all, besides, transactions go quite quickly. So whoever has never used this wallet at all, I definitely advise you to use it for several months, and then make any conclusions, besides, according to user reviews, you can really understand that the wallet is very excellent.

I use this wallet and recommend it to everyone, the developers of other wallets should take an example of how to make a wallet that will be convenient for all users.

Are the keys on the user side or on the wallet side? If on the user's side - this is good, but if on the contrary - then to hell with this wallet. Although I used the wallet for a while, then I stopped. He stopped holding the crypt.

but then what to do if your wallet is in danger, I don't think that there are such big commissions, you can make transfers in the throne or dogs, where the commission is about 5-10 rubles

Yes, I agree that then there is less chance of being robbed of everything that is - but how can you use it for different purposes? Isn't it easier in one?

Despite the fact that it integrates directly into the browser, its protection is almost at the blockchain level. It's amazing!

A very good wallet, metamask for me occupies a high place in the personal top of such services, it is convenient, security is at the level, commissions are not so big, what else is needed?

The service is not loaded with anything, it is convenient to use, and people hear a lot of positive reviews, I will definitely download and start using it.

No matter how much you use it, it will still be the best for erc-20 tokens and ether, because it is more convenient to come up with an elephant, with such small commissions, besides

I used it before, but as soon as I found out about the Vallet Trust, I immediately switched to it. Metamask is very convenient here and there is nothing to argue about. Expansion wallet is the best solution, but since everything goes through a smartphone, I preferred another wallet

I completely agree. metamask is a good wallet. It is easy to use, and also a nice plus is the built-in extension to the google chrome browser.

Firstly i use a  Metamask wallet .it is more secure and safe that is why i am using There is no chance of hacking in this world.Metamask is a good wallet with great features and security system.So u can use it easy , best of luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, convenience is a subjective point of view. For me personally, for example, the extension in the browser is a big plus, because when used from a computer it is very convenient

In no way, in some ways, Metamask will be better than the same MEW, and protection at the same level will depend more on how you handle it.

an excellent convenient wallet, although sometimes there are problems with gas due to which transactions are not sent and money is written off for a commission, as for me a small minus

metamask never had bad support, you probably never used it, if you have some kind of error, they will help you solve it, if you lost the seed, that is already your fault and not support

Convenient in that the wallet has its own extension. I have not seen similar ones on the air. For the doge I saw only. Excellent wallet, there is a choice of how fast the transaction will be

"Better" is a very vague concept. Moreover, when we talk about the difference between Metamask and MyEtherWallet. If you often conduct transactions on the ether network, then Metamask will be irreplaceable in this case, but if it is a long hold of coins / tokens - generating an offline address through MEW, then your choice.

I think they are written about the same, at least the protocols and so on were the same, which means they are equally safe, well, this is my opinion

I heard about mew but I haven't been able to try it yet. and that he is really such a good wallet that it will be even better than metamask?