IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Hello my friend, I am new to work here in the forum and I heard from my friends that the yobit platform is safe and has good wallets to save money. I hope to receive more knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies

In fact, I have not tested Yobit yet .. but I can answer your question through my friends .. my friends deal with it and make a good investment in it .. so I think the answer will be yes .. it is safe and I recommend working with it .. I wish you good luck and everyone

Dear friend, if you mean that this platform is safe or not, it has a high degree of security, but if you are talking about stopping the payment process, it may remain days or nearly a week, and then the payment will return to work. Thank you.

Each member must wait a week to start calculating his payments since the start of work. The mechanism is considered the strongest platform and the best reputation for its strength and the inability of any fraudsters to penetrate it so far. I wish success to all.

• +4 1

Yobit exchanger is good and safe site one can actually used to store the value of there coins because for that it has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time, I believe that yobit is safe and you can leave your coins there without any harm as long as you didn't share your personal information with scammers and hackers.

Hello my friend, you have to make sure that some of your posts have not been deleted by the moderators, and you also have to make sure that all the posts for which you are supposed to reap your profits are evaluated with reputation points because reputation points are necessary to receive profits, but otherwise do not worry you will receive your profits of course YoBiT is a legitimate and safe platform Relatively speaking, I wish everyone good luck.

• +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Yobit exchange is one of the safest platforms on the internet. It has a lot of security and thanks to it your crypto assets are always safe and secure. It even has additional security features like 2-factor authentication and security email verification. The chances of you losing your crypto assets while they are in Yobit's wallet are very low. The platform's security gives no chance to hackers or cyber attackers. But still, it is better to withdraw your money to a wallet like Coinbase etc because after all, it is an exchange and there could be some errors or problems that could result in the loss of your crypto assets.

yeah btc is totally safe in yobit. yobit is totally safe to trade in btc at this platform. we can save btc over here without worrying about the safety. yobit gives you all the information about the prices of the coins and I always mostly deal in btc only through yobit because i personally feel it is safe.

Yobit is safe, my friend, do not worry. This happened to me several days ago, but it was a technical problem and the next day my money was in my wallet

It did not happen to me like that, I think it is a problem with the server or that the Yobit team is working on changing or introducing some modifications, it must be a temporary problem and it will be solved, you can contact the support team

I think you have raised a very important and useful point because some of the members of the platform has been thinking that their BTC are not safe in the yobit platform, well, we have to relax and keep on working, because the yobit platform is very secure and safe.

Hello dear friends, digital currency is a financial balance recorded electronically on a card with stored value, and there is another form of electronic money is network money, which is a program written in a programmed language and using global encryption techniques that make the process of penetrating it almost impossible

Yes I'm using this BTC from one year and all of my bitcoins are still safe and I'm receiving money from this site I think this is safe and good environmental earn money so it's just my friends to add more by working on this platform

Well, it is certainly the matter of persons own ability that how he created his yobit account means whether his private keys and password is safe or not. I think, a person should be responsible enough that he should not share his private keys and personal information to anyone else. If he is careful then there is no chance of his account being hacked.

• +3 1

Sorry I have no idea about it because am new user and I'm not trade on yobit please contact the honorable senior members they can gauid you better because they are experts and have a good experience.

I haven't tested the site yet, but I've adopted it as my main portfolio of digital currencies, but according to my fellow members, it was safe for them and their currencies.

It is very safe and very trusted exchange. Many people used this exchange without any problem and hacking reports. I always having some of my cryptocurrencies inside it. Maybe sometimes there is a technical problem but don't worry, it is totally safe. 

The BTC and the talk will earn here serves as extra motivation to most of the members in the platform, so if anything tempers with that, they wouldn't be happy, but I'm assuring you that your earning is very safe with the yobit because the platform is one of the best and most secured platforms in the world.

• +1 1

There is no problem with that. A yobit is safe platform, and there is no need to fear for our money, as it is safe. The reason for the delay may be a technical problem.

• +2 1

Hello, friends I am new in this forum and in yobit but my friends who guided me to join this select group of entrepreneurs assure me that yobit is very safe and reliable. 

Yes my dear friend our BTC is saved in our Yobit account and wallet . Until you give your personal information to anyone you don't know keep on working online .

I'm only working on this website and only understand that I'm newly new here and not knowing the other websites like BTC so I go with crypt. 

Certainly my friend, the yobit platform is very safe, there may be servers shut down, or they recharge their wallet, so they will re-pay after a short time I am sure, some of the members here have been working for years and know how safe and reliable yobit is.

• +4 1

Yopit is a very safe platform and I have no fear for what we get from coins, my friend.
It is a good platform to work on if you do not want to use another platform to work on.
And if you encounter any problem, I think it will be temporary. Just make sure that your account is connected, and if not, just log in again, and this is something that happens and you should not be afraid of it.

• +2 1