IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

I have only known the yobit exchange for a short time, but everything that I have investigated tells me that it is very safe and reliable, since soon I would like to make an investment in the mining system.

:classic_biggrin:

Yobit has shown that it is a really safe platform, where we can store various types of cryptocurrencies, since its inception it has allowed us not only to make money with air drops (Airdrop) but also with its virtual mining, which many users are obtaining great benefits every day, so I could tell you if it is reliable to have our stored bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency! Luck!

Yobit exchange has existed for a long time and during this time it has earned its trust, as it is fulfilling its obligations to withdraw and its trustworthiness is much higher than other younger exchanges. Therefore, even if an unusual situation happens, you should not panic and do not jump to conclusions. If there are doubts in Yobit's safety, you can simply not keep on your account balance too large for yourself BTC amounts. The main thing is to follow the security rules on the Internet, connect 2fa, do not use your Yobit sign up data anywhere else.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Yobit is on of the well reputed exchange and nearly thousands of user uses that exchange everyday. As a newbie user I'm comfortable with the exchange and I think yobit is completely safe.

I think yes, Youbit is a safe site for coin exchange but no one should accept it and should not even start putting his coin there because it is not just an exchanger wallet and there may be some maintenance problems that I suggest that one should always withdraw his income or other wallets like blockchain or coin, including the mobile website.  

Yobit exchange is very reliable for storing cryptocurrency. They'll never steal money from you. The exchange is time-tested, it's very popular. I advise you to store cryptocurrency there.

Yes it is safe definitely, not only btc but all cryptocurrencies are safe at yobit, and we alone can decide what to do with it - trade, deposit more or withdraw it. Yobit is one of the safest exchanges ever. 

There is no certainty that it is completely safe to invest in YoBit.  Although nothing suspicious has been found on this platform, the only fact is that there is no information about the company that manages it, its security measures or privacy policy.  With all that absence of information, it is quite difficult to determine if it is a scam or not, so we can only look at the opinions and experiences of other users.

BTC coin is that kind of thing which is needed by most of the BTC traders . so we can think that trading of BTC coin on YOBIT is safe because the owner of this site do not do silly things like cheating his investors  to invest in there site if they dose it can be resulted to loss for them.

Yes, your btcs are safe at yobit, i work on it for 4 years now with no single mistake, i leave my account with money for monthes and never open it and lost nothing there, most important to secure your account with 2fa

Our BTC of course are safe in yobit, but remember that Yobit is an exchange platform, not a hardware wallet, that is to say that you can have your btc in yobit calmly whenever they activate the 2FA for greater security, but if what you want is to save your btc I recommend a hardware wallet with all its security protocol, while many of you can work your btc in yobit calmly.

Patience is a virtue. You are not risking that much but if you feel uncomfortable with exchanges, deposit your assets in a hardware wallet.

If it's about forum... hey, I believe the content is much more worthy than some sats per post.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

It is the safest exchange I have known at the moment, I think I never experienced a fall for minutes or hours, always active. My greatest capital is on this page and I am not afraid of something happening, I have been registered for years

YoBit offers you the option to enable two-factor authentication on your account, to provide an additional layer of security for your funds.

However, in addition to your own account, it is also important to consider the security of the platform itself.  In March 2017, YoBit was reported to be under investigation by Russian telecoms regulator Roskomnadzor for alleged fraudulent activities.  YoBit was also said to have been used for "upload and download" scams in Business Insider's investigation of cryptocurrencies in 2017.

This is an important reminder that regardless of the cryptocurrency exchange you use, you should always ensure that you exercise caution when trading and managing your digital assets.

I have several currencies in YoBit and I never had any problem, surely there is an error and they are fixing it. In my opinion, my BTCs are safe on YoBit.

Of course it is safe, how can btc be dangerous in general? :)) Yobit is good trading platform that exists long enough to prove its safety. So, personally I completely trust my funds to it. 

Yes, of course our cryptos are safe in yobit. Whether you send them there for storage, or earn them with your launches or your investments, they are very safe there anyway. I assure.

• Useful or interesting 2

I may be new in this forum but honestly I will say yes out BTC is very safe and secured through yobit , I have read and make lots of research about yobit and everything I have seen is encouraging and very legit

yes m using the yobit from last 5 years i m not getting any problem like that, its very safe and even safe from ddos attack, they are managing the all well, only just you have to do is activate your 2FA authentication

Yes of course, nobody can enter without your permission, i mean if somebody  try to log in to your account with new device (not your device) you should confirm that with your gmail . And it doesn't let to do that for anorher ip so it can be more difficult if you try to log in too 🙂 .

The exchange is a fairly reliable storage facility for crypto money. She has a very good reputation. But it is very important to keep your password in a safe place and configure 2FA.

It is relative, but yobit is safe, it is always prone to hacker everywhere but I have never had problems in yobit and I already have a good time using it

Well, so far I have not had problems with yobit in terms of its security, and for a long time I was away from the world of cryptocurrencies I left some coins there and when I returned they were intact so I suppose there are no problems with the security of yobit

Hello, good morning, definitely yes, our money is safe in Yobit, I have never suffered any theft in said exchange, so I can recommend it as I have already done in previous comments.