Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

The best exchange is yobit
As for the bittrex board. I know that it is not good for exchange because it has many
 conditions for trading and withdrawal, and it is almost prohibited in many countries, not

• +5 1

Me personally .  I rely on Yobit for currency exchange because the exchange fees are minimal.  And there are no conditions preventing your freedom of exchange.  It also opens the way to all countries.  It does not prohibit one of the countries like other platforms.  In addition to a great investment fund.  And free coins

I also see that the Binance platform is the second alternative to the yobit platform. Sometimes there are currencies that you do not find on the yobit platform you find on the Binance platform, and vice versa.  Then you find yourself using the two popular platforms Yobit and Binance

I am also a user of Yobit exchange for more than a few years now and I am using this exchange and it is more awesome than Bittrex I think because Yobit exchange is easy to use without complication and has many other features.

Both of the exchanges are good one, but i like yobit for some great service offering like investbox to make extra money, and the latest project Vmining is booming and let us make up to 1000$ btc/day.

Vmining gonna make us rich ,thanks to yobit exchange

Edited by cheeze

Yobit is one of the best Exchanges because is Legit and Bittrex is a exchange very slow en the fee are astronomics 

• -2 1

Both are good,but as for me, the Yobit is the best. Its offers you a lot of ways to earn.For example invest box, virtual mining.And airdrops are cool too.Also there a lot of coins, which are trades on yobit.And you can easily deposit and withdraw fiat and crypto.So,i think yobit is good
PS:pls,like my comment,ty

I see that they both have advantages and disadvantages, and my advice to you is to try them together until you find the features you are looking for because in short, I cannot decide which is better because I don't know which features you are looking

On 10/10/2019 at 5:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Yobit is way better. Know about the dlrs airdrop?

• +1 1

I have already questioned my taste. I only have little experience with yobit, although many users are inclined to bittrex because of its trajectory

From me Yobit is Exchange. With just over one and a half year of experience in crypto, I tried several sites, there were both large and very small. In the end, I stopped at YoBit. There are small commissions, many trading tools, and sections for reference. The exchange keeps up with the times and does everything for convenience

19 minutes ago, Bigbox said:

I think in experience yobit is far better than bittrex exchange ! I used both of them but i think no exchange bit yobit

Yes way better. Nice programs like dlrs as well.

Personally, Bittrex has never been able to satisfy or meet my needs in relation to many concepts such as good volume in some cryptocurrencies, many restrictions in relation to the need for certain verifications for full use on its platform.

On the other hand, on the part of Yobit, I did feel very comfortable with a number of possibilities that it offers almost constantly to its users with the sole objective of preserving the capital hosted on its platform.

And it is not so mandatory to be verified to enjoy all its functions.

I have only use yobit because bittrex never approved my kyc so I decided to use yobit instead, so far yobit has worked fine for my needs, and I am happy with he service this exchange provides.

Yobit doesn't have big commissions, the interface is not "dirty" with all sorts of unnecessary trash. There is Dice, MINING APPEARED! At the moment, Yobit is winning a lot on Bittrex.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bittrex’s flat fees are roughly in line with the industry average. Global industry average has for a long time arguably been 0.25%. However, today we are seeing more and more exchanges shifting to lower trading fees, such as 0.10%-0.15%. Within short, it is reasonable to believe that 0.10% will be the new industry average.

Bitcoin - Open interest in perpetual futures contracts on BitMEX has dropped significantly.

It fell by almost 24%, from $ 590 million to $ 450 million, a level not seen since May 2020.

Bittrex is a bit outdated exchange compared to Yobit. So from the point of view of novelty Yobit wins for me
Edited by Tishevetra

Personally I like the 2 but if they give me to choose 1, I go for yobit, it has many positive things, it has mining Trading, events and many other things.

Yobit of course. Only the airpods that the yobit gives are a great plus to this company , and I dont speak about Investbox, Virtual Mining..)

ну если ты хочешь заморочиться с первым вариантом, то можешь использовать его. Просто как по мне, второй вариант более актуален и когда он заходит на рынок, всё будет стабильно

I think that in the case of new tokens, looking to invest in new tokens the best option would be yobit, however bittrex is a great exchange

I personally have never used the Bittrex exchange and it seems to me that there are a large number of more convenient exchanges with more functionality. Therefore, of these two, I would choose YoBit.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.