Big Investment Big Profit - Page 21 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

Based on us all in the event that you need to get a great deal of benefit, at that point you must have a ton of capital since when you utilize somewhat cash-flow to exchange it will just get almost no outcomes. I exchange utilizing a great deal of cash-flow to get a ton of results

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, the higher your eye, the more you can invest.  And the more you invest, the more profit you can make.  But of course you have to know well about investing if you want to make this profit.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:27 PM, joemcgwa said:

If you have only $5000 do not invest all of them in a single coin for holding, but for my suggestion just choose at least 5 best coins and invest$500 in each which total will be $2500, and the remain balance of $2500 you need to take $1000 in trading and keep $1500 as stock when your investments fails.

Very nice suggestion, people are failing in their investments because they are using their all funds for the  single investment, but the secret is that you must invest your funds in different places. 

• +2 1

Yes big investments can bring big profits in cryptocurrency but for only risk takers and some the experts that  have confidence even though the more the investment the more the loss... it is inversely 

Edited by Beryymark

Being an affiliate for a good company can bring you some serious profits for high investment but that doesn't mean it is easy you promote a company and then you make a sale to get commission 

Dear friend, In my opinion it is not best to invest all money on single coin because there are also some chances to get loose. I think, if we get some loose by one coin then maybe we shall get profit by other coin. 

The amount is certainly good, but it is not a condition that if the capital is large, the profit will become large. The loss may become large. You have to be careful when choosing the appropriate currency to do the matter. 

• +4 1

You are right that big profit will give you big earning . But i can say if you have more than 2000$ and want to start trading as a beginner, then you will lost all your coins easily . For that you need first to learn about trading or getting signals.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

It is true if you have a big amount for taking then you have a big profit. If you have big investment then you have low chance of lose and it is less risky. I think if you have 5k$ you ha e invest in bitcoin you can take a big profit.

Please don't invest all your money in only one project. So please if you want to invest to take all information about it. You try to invest binance altcoins and etheram. You should try to invest and i hope you will get more profit from this. When you invest 5000$ i hope to use these coins you got a lot of profit from this. 

Good, a big investment will yield big returns but also big risks. To anticipate and minimize losses, buy bitcoin as your investment. Buy when the price goes down, don't buy when the price goes up. Investing in bitcoin is very profitable because bitcoin is the only coin that has a high return.

Yes my friend i agree with you. Big invest big profit.  But be careful my friend.  You should be careful because sometimes it not big profit.  The main thing is that if you are serious and careful for your invest you can be success .               

There is no doubt that when you start a work, it will be kept in it, if you talk about the system of coming online, then there will be risk in everything because today you do not feel what to do but when you spend time in it.  When you are If you spend time, then you will know that people have to do with the team and what work we should do, which will help us in getting the goal 

• +1 1

With a long strategy you can make money when the share price goes up. You first buy a stock and now you have a long position. When the share price goes up, you sell the stock at a higher price than where you bought it and you make a profit. If the share price goes down and you sell it at a lower price than where you bought it, you will have a loss.

If you want to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum, the choices are endless. Yet when you begin going down the list of market capitalization, the options narrow. Even Ripple is not present on all exchanges. So, if you are interested in trade a specific coin, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates would be to check if they offer to trade in your desired one.

The main tips is you must understand how the market works, the step is simple. Learn about crypto trading from books, friends or group. After that find your best strategy with little money you have on the real market. Repeat again until you find the best one. Another tips, try to disciplines with your strategy. If you can do that, you're ready to become the winner.

Crypto is a good business where we can make good deposit then in return we make good profit and this is the reality because in crypto market if you want to make money good and then you must to buy more and more coins and thats the great idea.

Investment capital has very impressive results. If you want to make a big profit, the capital must be big, but the risks you face are also big, so you have to be careful and alert.  

I've been working online for a long time. And I am much older in the world of trading. I have something to say about this.
Trading is not so easy. If you train without enough experience, you will be at a loss. A trader should take a lot of thought before taking every step.
More investment makes more profit, but here’s the thing.
Adequate analysis of the subject is required before buying anything. Even if everything is fine, I don't think you should buy anything with full money. A good trader never uses his entire balance anywhere together. Try to trade with 30% to 50% of the original balance. If you know anything about trade, you can tell .

• +2 1

Yas absolutely right,I am totally agree with you because more important investment then coin ,means huge investment and collect a huge profit,I think mostly people like invest, investment business more secure than other, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Never invest all the money in a single asset. You are putting your money at heavy risk. I recommend dividing your investment into 5 and investing in 5 cryptos including BTC. If you invest in an asset, if the value of that currency goes down, your investment will go down sharply.

I have not much experience but, personally I don't recommend you to invest in only one currency. You should invest almost in multiple currencies, which are more popular and reliable. And you should get complete information about this currencies,

Other wise you will lose your money.

• +1 1

While it is true that you'll get more when you invest a lot of money. But you should also consider that you'll lose a lot when things go south. Don't just focus on the profits that you could gain, consider also the loss you might get. Just be careful and don't make rush decisions.

I suggest you to do not invest all of your money at one coin. You should invest in various altcoin. I suggest you to firstly invest a good amount at BTC than you can invest in other coin like ltc, eth, xrp etc. I think you should recharge your self and make a proper decisions.