My hard drive with 13 btc... - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bart2523

My hard drive with 13 btc...

My God, I am really sorry for what happened to you. The loss of 13 Bitcoin is a huge that is difficult to compensate, but you must try in every way to find a solution to this problem. Contact the support team for this wallet and send them your email and password, maybe they can get your money back

• +2 1

Sorry for the loss friend, but 13 BTC's are very much! Why did you kept them in one wallet? A good method to secure your large amount its to separate your coins from different wallets. I have three wallets for my bitcoins, i have saved all my secret keys and passwords offline! Even if something bad happens to one of my wallets, at least i will remain with two wallets with good amounts.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, ayatoslaw said:

You should save your wallet phrase code. whatever the amount, phrase code must be stored and duplicated, always saving in a book or on a special flashdisk. the most important thing is to avoid internet connection.
so that in the circumstances that you experience, you can still be saved.

Use a digital wallet rather than storing it on your external hard drive. BTC can change his life in just a while. The cryptocurrency market is a life-changing market and it is best for us.

How has your hard drive burned out? You used that hard drive not only to hold bitcoins on it, it is very dangerous, so you should to have only your bitcoin wallet on it.