How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

I think for right now you can not do that because still cryptocurrency does not have a central bank i think you only can withdaw your crypto currency through kindness and sell them to a local contractor otherwise if your country approach cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Hello mate. Nice to meet you in this forum. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Such a useful point.  All are have very useful this. An account of all are withdrawing. Once more thanks. 

• +1 1

Here you tried to help others about the withdrawal issue. Because everyone has to pass this stage and most of them are not aware of the situation .Most people needed guidance and you did exactly that. Stay blessed.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

From yobit exchange you must convert it to other useful wallet which allow to transfer money in bank.I am using in this way buksmil and cashmal. I withdraw money from yobit and then transfer to cashmal account then it gives us option that we can transfer money in bank or in local account. 

• +3 1

Withdrawing money from Yobit is an easy task that everyone can complete. We must first establish a yobit exchange account before connecting our cryptotalk account. Then we can exchange our bitcoin for trx coin, which has a low withdrawal cost, and withdraw our coins to our preferred wallet.

this is a very nice idea my friend, thanks so much for sharing this useful information with us actually this is very helpful most especially for bigginers who don't know anything much about withdrawal issue.

Dear I am using other way my way is also best and easy and we can save our money with more fees . I convert my currency direct change in btc to dollor and then I take withdraw dollor from yobit wallet to perfect money account with 1 % fee.

You can convert cryptocurrencies to a yobit account, and from there you can withdraw your payments in the local currency you use yourself, so I'm telling you based on that information I get from the experts.

This good one and i have another way to do it , it is so easy firstly convert your bitcoin to the usd and then withdraw them to perfect money or payeer bank.

I think for right now you can't do that because still cryptocurrency does not have a central bank i think you only can withdraw your cryptocurrency throw kindness and sell them to a local contractor.

• +2 1

We cannot withdraw bitcoin directly from exchanges to banks because banks do not accept bitcoin as a payment form, but we can withdraw bitcoin from exchanges to banks if we convert bitcoin to fiat USD.

Actually Much thanks to you such a great amount for this brilliant data. I will to that for my future withdrawals. Since I need to get it in my financial balance I trust I can procure a great deal exceptionally soon Good karma to each one glad posting.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

Very informative post dear . You are withdrawal process is little complex so we should trade our bitcoins to some other cryptocurrency like I for me ethereum is the best because it costs little charges for transfer my money .

Any money we earn by posting in this forum is paid to us on yobit. We can easily withdraw our money to any of our bank accounts whenever we want. You can withdraw your money.

Is there a way to report a complaint about something I find it difficult to withdraw funds. In my country we don't use anything as a credit card, there are people who need it, and take a very high percentage compared to withdraw funds. How to address officials?

• +1 1

Thanks for your great advice friend, but the best possible way to place it in our bank is to spend it directly in dollars and this is a complex procedure if it is the first time you do it, so you can ask for help from people who have knowledge and this is changing it to another cryptocurrency so as not to charge so many commissions for transactions and when the cryptocurrency can be obtained with the lowest rate, we change it accordingly to dollars from the best exchange to pass it to our default bank.

Thank you for this useful information. I really follow a similar method and I will try and follow the method that I mentioned in your post in withdrawing from the yobit platform
In any case, I wish you more success in this field

• +1 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends questions is how we withdraw from yobit to our bank account. First of all I am new user on this site. I don't have any information about the withdrawal coin from yobit and don't know about yobit. 

This is a little complicated, I think there is an easier and more convenient way to work, but in general, I think that we have to be patient to collect an appropriate amount of cryptocurrencies before withdrawing them, in order to reduce the costs of withdrawal and the difficulty of working, except in cases we are forced to withdraw, good luck

• +1 1

Dear in general, when we dealt with the yobit platform, we must know that the option to withdraw to real banks has been canceled, but there was generally a way to withdraw directly through Visa. Now the link is obtained by withdrawing through cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and others in general. Thank you so much

I am new here. I joined this forum a few days ago and have no idea how to withdraw money

But I expect your method will take time, but you won't spend the money converting this way

Thank you, my friend, for this post. I am a new member and I have benefited a lot from this topic because it makes it easier for us to get the money. I wish you good luck.

Although I never withdraw from the yobit platform, but this will surely benefit all the members of this platform most especially the new members as they lack the experience of that, so thank you so much dude for sharing this important article with us. 

I think everyone has a different way of withdrawing money from Jobbit, they use different currencies with low withdrawal fees to earn their own money.  I think your method will be good for profit and also for low fee for withdrawal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.