Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

It may be in your hand that the email is facing a problem. What you have to do is register with a new mail, then go to his platform, delete your old mail and enter the new one because it is very preferable that the mail of the forum is the same as the one belonging to the platform in order to facilitate the process of linking them so that you can be checked easily and not faced Any possible problems

On 2/11/2020 at 4:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

I registered with the usual email

I really don't know why that happened to you, I use the same Gmail email to sign up for both Yobit and Cryptotalk. Perhaps the problem may be a character, either a period or a comma, that does not allow registration. Please check.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

Look in yobit you can't register with email has (.) in it for example when I want to login my account I write it without (.) 

Real email (abcd.1234@gmail.com)

You should write it (abcd1234@gmail.com) 

Then it will work with you 

My comment may be a bit late since the topic started. I have used a hotmail to register in both and I have not had any problems.

I created a crypto and yobit account with the same account and password very easily, I don't know why your email can't be used, I suggest you have to use a new email account so it's easy to register.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:49 AM, vermigerous said:

I used a single unique email on creating both my yobit and Crypto talk accounts, easily, I don't know if some changes have being on that but, its normally has to work of that email hasn't already being used at first to make those accounts

Yes ,  I signed up for both  YoBit and   CryptoTalk  with the same  email. There was no problem  with me . The friend who  has problems may have  entered  the information  incorrectly , or there  may have been  some disruption  due to excessive processing  when recording. As  a result , you can  register  for both  with a single  e-mail , friends.

That does not usually happen like that, only that cryptotalk the page was really collapsed with so many new user registrations, for which the confirmation email did not reach the users, so many of them decided to try to register many times with multiple emails, but this is not at all a requirement that the yobit platform is putting, much less cryptotalk.

• +5 1

That should not happen, I am registered in yobit and cryptotalk with the same email without problems. Perhaps it could be because of so much new income that she collapsed for a moment and they posted several emails and she got an error.

• Useful or interesting 2

I do not understand very well what you mean by the email, because I have the same for both platforms and none of the 2 presented me any error you must verify each data that is requested

On 11.02.2020 at 09:42, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Strange, I got it all with the same mail. Check your browser for VPN and other permissions, I once had this problem. Good luck to you!

Because you can create many e-mail adresses on the google platform. Well you can create many adresses on any platform but google is the most known one so i guess this is why they are blocking it. Maybe because google is from america and this exchange is from russia, there might be few "cospiracy" blocking reasons. Who knows.

6 hours ago, van3 said:

That should not happen, I am registered in yobit and cryptotalk with the same email without problems. Perhaps it could be because of so much new income that she collapsed for a moment and they posted several emails and she got an error.

what about yobit?

i think they confirming the user that they wouldn't create another yobit account using what your current gmail.. to avoid multiple accounts creation.. but im not sure with that and let me know also about that..

Maybe there is something wrong because when I sign up in Yobit I used gmail that is why it is easy and I do not know about other email if it is available to use in Yobit.

No thats not possible i think you have to used two yobit in one ip thats why face this problem or otherwise your problem is totally out of sense when you loging in what you have to receive from yobit any notifications you should share with us then we suggest you

If you want to create yobit account you have create your account with same email address you are using in cryptotalk I think you have another problem to creating a account check your email and try again

You can use the same email address in signup I did not understand why this problem is happened maybe it is some technical issue try to another email id and signup use the Gmail ID in signup yobit exchange registration step is very simple just enter your username email id and password your account will be created you can link your CryptoTalk account with yobit exchange and receive payment from Crypto talk