What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

Yobit of course because it supports the most currencies including crypto currency but pay pas does not support crypto. Yobit also supports trading and investment.

That depends, if you want to save dollars I recommend paypal, but if you want to save cryptocurrencies I recommend yobit, but even so yobit is the best since it allows you to withdraw your dollars to your credit card directly and they only charge you 5 usd, while paypal charges you 15 usd

I would not compare paypal with yobit they are two very different platforms Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange and paypal is an electronic payment processor

4 hours ago, muzammil381 said:

En general, no entiendo lo que insinuó con la mejor billetera de PayPal o yobit. No tengo ni idea de ninguna idea al respecto, estoy aquí para aprender en esta discusión.

Paypal is more fiat currency, it works better as a payment gateway. Yobit is an exchange, that is, buying and selling cryptocurrencies, very easy to register and immerse yourself in the busy world of trading, a journey of a thousand kilometers starts with a simple step and you have already taken it, successes.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 3

4 minutes ago, Mostafa Emam said:

Yobit of course because it supports the most currencies including crypto currency but pay pas does not support crypto. Yobit also supports trading and investment.

yobit is compliant with any other form of payment on its platform, it is very safe and reliable, don't be afraid when investing your money, invest in yobit

Paypal, despite beign a good option, is not as wide and as widely used as cryptocurrencies, that is why having yobit as a wallet is a much better option, because it expands the possibilities of the market. I prefer yobit.

2 minutes ago, Graciavc said:

Paypal, a pesar de ser una buena opción, no es tan amplio y tan utilizado como las criptomonedas, por eso tener yobit como billetera es una opción mucho mejor, porque expande las posibilidades del mercado. Prefiero yobit.

We agree, yobit offers alternatives to safeguard the investment, as well as the easy purchase and sale of the various cryptocurrencies that they offer there, and the agenda is wide.

• +5 1

For many users, Yobit is better since the commission for each transaction does not usually exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount, while PayPal charges 5.4% for each transaction.

16 minutes ago, AmfixXx said:

If you cannot choose between these two, why not use them both? PayPal for transfering and withdrawing fiat money and YoBit to invest and withdraw cryptocurrencies. Seems good to me.

Exactly bro. I have used them both for years now and like them both. One for buying and selling Crypto and the other to buy and sell everything else on Ebay 😁..

Currently there are so many exchanges that the user is mostly driven by popularity and does not take into account other issues such as security. This is where Yobit has an advantage. Code 249170

1 hour ago, Mostafa Emam said:

Yobit, por supuesto, porque admite la mayoría de las monedas, incluida la moneda criptográfica, pero pay pas no admite criptografía. Yobit también es compatible con el comercio y la inversión.

Yes, Yobit is also easy to use and every day it consolidates as one of the most reliable cryptocurrency platforms.

The two wallets are good but in my point of view yobit is much better than Paypal, yobit has many cryptocurrencies in exchange paypal no, Yobit has very few commissions paypal has many, I like yobit.net better.

I don't know, I've been using it for various purposes. Paypal is usually used for many online store purchases or small transfers, while Iobit is used for cryptocurrencies. So it might not be appropriate to compare the two as they are different platforms.

It all depends on many factors, first of all if it is only to save money, paypal is much better only if you live in the United States or a first world country, since third world countries apply many sanctions for use and you can lose your money or have it held for 6 months without any possibility of using it for that I recommend other wallets such as skrill, uphold, payeer, etc.) now if you want to try to multiply your money, yobit is better since it gives you many options with moderate risk what makes a quite attractive option

Without doubts and with our eyes closed Yobit.Net Security in its operations, promotions to benefit its users, would not change Yobit for another.

The Trust Wallet is one of the wallets that has proven itself in the crypto market that has made Binance acquiring it so your choice is a good choice.

You should always have at least two digital wallets. One wallet must be used for trading and transactional purposes.

I think it is not correct to compare Yobit and Paypal because Yobit Is an exchange, Paypal is a platform for making online payments, Yobit clearly wins in this comparison due to the abundance of functions, but I repeat that it is wrong to compare them.

Hello ,I think it's better to use yubit , Paypal is very long identification ,you need to give a lot of personal information ,but yubit does not .use all yubit ,I advise you.

• +2 1

Paypal is an electronic wallet that only admits dollars ($) and euro (€) instead yobit is an exchange that at the same time serves to save different cryptocurrencies and even the same Fiat money