Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

I think that this problem occurs in the forum, and it is a mistake in the programming of the forum. I hope that this matter will be resolved and we will quote people’s sayings and discuss them.

• +3 1

Don't worry about it my friend.. We know that it's not your post but your name is mentioned in it.. May be its a mistake by the site so don't worry about it.. The forum will clear it very soon. Or if any other thing is happened with you then also the forum will inform about that thing to you... So there is no serious issue so be calm and cool and caryy on your work.. Such things are happened in the forum its doesn't means that we stop our working.we need to become mature and continue our work. 

• +1 1

You know being on crypto talk it's your responsibility be careful at last what's going on here, so refresh your browser in this site, you may comment on your problem, make useful posts and get a better performance here, I don't think so

It's your fault either it's your post or not

Plz stay with the members of this site

It will help you in any kind of problems..

This platform is intended by people of all hope in order to earn and learn
In the event that there is any problem, it will be a global problem that they must solve immediately. You have to be patient in case it is not resolved. Ask for help from the support team.

I don't think you've done anything wrong, my friend,

That is normal and there is nothing to worry about in the process of quoting this topic, I hope you are well.

Do not worry my friend about this topic. It is not your fault. Try to contact the support team or supervisor to help you solve such errors. Personally, I have never had such a problem before.

In the image your comment is also visible with the quote of the creator there would be some problem with your account or device as the creator of the topic has seen and given the responds of your query.

Hello my friend , no you are not in trouble cause it's not your fault , from what I can see the member who did the quote he did it wrong way , because he selected some sentence from your post which there is the quote from the main post , he just quote some parts not the whole post from you , therefore the quote was by you even if you not said that .

• +2 1

my dear friend it is not a problem it will fix after sometime so don't get stressed out it will be a glitch or something which will be fixed after sometime.

Hello friend, calm is normal for that to happen, let's wait to see what the rest of my colleagues tell you if it is the platform that works like this or is it the browser you are using.

My friend, you do not need to worry about this problem, refresh the page or move to another topic, and if the problem is not resolved, contact the supervisors here.

May God bless your time, my friend. In reality, there is no problem, my friend. This is why don't just despair. What is in it? Another member quotes the post and they offer to quote other people

Hello my friend, I do not have a clear answer on this subject. I advise you to ask the experts to get a clear answer. Good luck to you.

It happens that sometimes when the publications or comments are not within the rules, the administrators delete them, others when your comment is the most recent appears in the bar until another member takes that publication and comments on it there, your comment disappears from the bar and appears the one of the last one who has published but this does not mean that you are in trouble but that your comment is old, no matter how long it takes minutes, it changes every so often.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe this is cheating, so my friend, you should report such people so that we can make this forum safe from fraudsters and cheaters and help officials punish them. Thank you.

Don't worry, quoting sentences or posts from other members is not considered stealing content or copying and pasting, and you will not be violated.

My friend, there is no need to worry and worry about this, perhaps a technical problem in your account, and it will be solved soon, and in the event that you meet the same, contact the supervisors here.

I
suggest you that make crypto talk password strong. This is not big problem in my opinion it used for quotation. In my opinion your reference is used due to secure from plagiarism problem in this way don't need for worry.