Coinmarketcap historical chart - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Popedee

Coinmarketcap historical chart

Yes, of course, we must always be careful in dealing with cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of them now, and there are many scamm currencies that pose fake projects, so you should pay attention to what we buy and ask about it.

• +3 1

It is possible to create a digital currency, but the difficult thing is to make this currency a real value and link it to a successful project that makes it get investor confidence and get a good trading volume so that it remains in the market and its price rises . Indeed, in the past period, I have noticed the death of a number of weak currencies due to the inability of their founders to protect them . Therefore, we must pay attention and deal only with reliable and stable currencies to avoid major losses .

• +2 1

You are right, it is good to be cautious when trading alternative currencies, because many people may make mistakes in choosing currencies and be false, it is interesting to see currencies and the difference in rates between the past and the present.

• +2 1

Actually, coinmarketcap is one of the best platform where the members of this platform can see the accurate price of cryptocurrency and you can know the the cryptocurrency that have a bright future and the cryptocurrency value against another cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend, alt coin can not be trusted very much, because it is also seen that, like other currencies, it is not able to withstand for a long time and maintain a constant or increasing value,
Trading alt coin is a good and profitable project for the short term only and cannot be relied upon for long term projects

It is normal for there to be dead currencies after many years because people will not be interested in trading in the same currency all the time and for this you find different times, prices rise and fall according to buy and sell requests, and also there will be only the most popular currencies in the future.

Coinmarketcap has been around for a long time, and it has been a fantastic introduction to the crypto community. You may use coinmarketcap to check the penalty background charts of various lid cryptocurrencies and learn a portion about it.

You are right, there are a lot of dead currencies at this time and the reason is that these currencies were weak and will not last for long because the support for these currencies is not as strong as the Bitcoin or Ethereum project.  There are a lot of currencies that are in circulation today but they will not be so after 5 years.

You have to be careful when buying cryptocurrencies because investing in non-traded currencies can cause a great loss for you, so it will be best to choose the 50 most traded currencies in the market and invest in them at this time.  The market is subject to major changes and therefore not all currencies will be in circulation today after a few years.

I also like to check the the prices of the coins regularly and I am also checking it and I am analysing the prices of all the coin by myself because I like it to analyse all the prices of the coins in the market and to predict the next prize I am not an expert but I like to do all this things.

• +2 1

coinmarketcarp is been around for so many years and it's very helpful for we crypto traders because we check  the history of our trading. Anyway you have posted a good quality posts actually. 

• +2 1

You are right, there are a lot of dead currencies at this time and the reason is that these currencies were weak and will not last for long because the support for these currencies is not as strong as the Bitcoin or Ethereum project.  There are a lot of currencies that are in circulation today but they will not be so after 5 years.

I think, my friend, that many of these cryptocurrencies will disappear in the future due to the weakness of their projects, but the giant cryptocurrencies will continue only because they have strong and honest projects, which will increase people's confidence in them.

You have to be careful when buying cryptocurrencies because investing in non-traded currencies can cause a great loss for you, so it will be best to choose the 50 most traded currencies in the market and invest in them at this time.  The market is subject to major changes and therefore not all currencies will be in circulation today after a few years.

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that the chart is helpful to understand the position of the cryptocurrency in all over the world so I really appreciate your topic at this time this is really helpful for the new members

In fact, it is normal for there to be dead currencies after many years because people will not be interested in trading in the same currency all the time and for this you find different times, prices rise and fall according to buy and sell requests, and also there will be only the most popular currencies in the future.

This graph that you have made is good because that way people like me and other people can also draw conclusions thanks to this graph and from this graph to see in which currency to invest or not in the future and also how much that currency will increase or how much it will decrease according to.

Bitcoin is considered one of the best and most popular cryptocurrencies, so it dominates the cryptocurrency markets greatly and affects all other cryptocurrencies, making it the best currency for long-term investment.

I think the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and we should really be careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies that are not well known because the risk in them is greater. I think we should study the currency well and find a currency with a strong project before investing in it. 

I am new member on this forum and working hard on this forum.  This forum gave you a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  Work hard and get successful in our life.

There are many new cryptocurrencies that are being created by some people, but not all of those currencies have value, so they will die because there is not enough support for them.  Only currencies that receive significant support in the market and are constantly traded will survive.

You have to be very cautious with cryptocurrencies, because there are many of the cryptocurrencies of today that in 5 years will not be listed and will be dead cryptocurrencies, for this I can recommend doing a study of the cryptocurrencies of their capitalization and the progress that could have in the crypto future, so it is difficult to say which are the cryptocurrencies that will survive over time.

I think later on there are numerous coins won't exist they will exist simply those coins who are correct now on the top, since they have their spot on the grounds that the lost of financial backers, so they are amazing. What's more, have a greater number of qualities than the lower onces.

Well, my friend, in fact there are many currencies that have become present in our time, but not all of them are of strong profit that you can trade in or invest in .. There are currencies that may lose and die because of their companies that produced them because of the weak project .. So I think that it is necessary You have to study this matter before you work on it .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

There are about seventy thousand electronic currencies
Most of them I think are dead and of no use for trading
You must select the process that you want to handle.

• +2 1