How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

Hello, you can get a signature in the settings and make your signature by going to your profile, your brand and you will have the copyright in it. Thank you.

The topic is simple, my friend. You can create a signature using your profile, but I do not find this thing useful because I know many members who got a warning point after adding the signature.

There are many things you should pay attention to, good luck.

Well my friend you can add a signature by entering your profile and setting it and choosing the parameters of your signature well so that we can distinguish it from others because non-Good signatures can lead to receiving an alert be careful my friend and good luck.

My dear friend, I also would like to know how to make a signature at the end of the post that people make to share in their daily posts. This is very good. Seeing this matter on a section so dear I may read some leaflets and posts by people of experts and the elderly and say that this is possible through Profile settings in general to put a signature at the end of all participation without you sharing it, thank you very much

I think you can go to your profile and set up and add signatures, choose your signature parameters and even unsigned rules can delete your account, so read the rules before creating.

• +1 1

I do not know how to add a signature to every comment you have, but I know that you must submit a signature to the moderators and after they approve it, it will automatically be included in every comment.

Dear friends, every post in the forum is very important.  So seriously comment on the best issues.  Beneficial relevant high quality post.  Which is informative and effective to all who are accepted in the forum.  Comment on all such posts.  Because low quality and useless posts are removed. So be aware and create awareness among the users.

My friend, please understand
In fact, I heard from many people that this procedure may make your account insecure or something like that .. Please stay away from this matter ..
But if you rely on this
Go to your profile and from there choose your own signature
But be careful, there are some signatures that may kill your account and destroy your future .. I hope it catches your attention

Well, my friend, this is a good and wonderful question, but I cannot provide the answer because I do not know, so you should ask experts in this matter. I wish you good luck. Good night.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time .

Dear friend, I can advise you to contact support about any problem you are facing and they will definitely answer you, have a nice day.

You can add a signature to your profile by going to your profile and setting it up. Make sure to select the parameters of your signature carefully, since even signatures that do not follow the rules can result in your account being removed, so read the rules before creating one.

Dear friend, of course, this is a very simple matter.All you have to do is go into your profile settings and then show your signature by working with it mainly when you put a signature for each post, you can definitely write it in general and it appears automatically when any post is published  This is a very good thing and I recommend you to do it Thank you very much.

In my opinion, I consider that the signature in your comment is not essential for it to be recognized and get a reputation, since if that is the case, it is important that we focus on how constructive the publication you want to make for the forum is. And if you still want the signature to get more support you must go to your profile and configure. Success friend.

I don't think I can agree of your 'wants' here in this forum for your account. Having your signature exposed a lot in this forum might harm you in many ways that we can't imagine. You should know that internet is a scary place. Be careful in sharing your personal infos.

To be very Frank I also don't know that how to put signature 😅

If you want to know that how to put signature then you need to contact any a senior member of this online forum..

• +5 1