How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Всё понятно, не нарушать, не оскорблять, от темы крипты не отклоняться, ещё бы по английски научится понимать вообще было бы  великолепно. А то я только зарегистрировался и ничего не понимаю(

you can get better reputation then you can make good and useful post otherwise you can't get good reputation. If your post are not good and useful then your post are deleted and not paid so try to write good and informative post.

If you want to get good reputation then your post are useful your post is better, then your reputation will be better. People can get knowledge from your post and people give good reputation on you so that you can earn good money.

The best way to earn good reputation is in making posts which are related to cryptocurrency.Tell by posts something new about cryptocurrency.online trading is also good to tell.Information about coins stats is important to share.

Avoid making false information because moderators have full access to posts.They can immediately delete false informations and give you warning after that you account would be deleted.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

Hope you understand it better!

• +4 1

Hello friend if you have had a negitive reputation then it means you don't have a knowledge about it right now you get full knowledge on it and then you can work on it and with that you get good reputation.   Because if you can easily understand everything then you can do anything and answer it so it is very important for you to get information on it.

Hello dear friends if you want to make good reputation in this forum then you have to make useful posts . Your post should be authentic and informative. Which everyone understands easily. And give you good reputation. So you have to make good posts for good reputation. 

If we want to gain more reputation, then our job is to post useful, informative, meaningful posts all the time in a completely simple language.  Which is understandable to all.  Be careful about the rules and regulations. Do not copy other people's posts.  If we do these things, we will get more fame.

I have to work hard to get a good reputation for Cryptotal.  It is not possible to get a good reputation in any work without hard work.  Because hard work is the key to success.

@muhammad musab. In this platform crypto talk organization can help you. This is the basis for the best and most important part of your business. Crytotalkcan can be very large organizations in the world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

To get better reputation on crypto talk it is necessary to share your valuable knowledge anf experience about cryptocurrency which inspire readers and attract readers towards yourself and give positive rating to you which cause your better reputation.

Dear friend to get better reputation on this cryptotalk platform you should work hard and with patience and always create useful posts which are meaningful and beneficial for other members and always do good comments on useful posts and use simple English to do the comments on the posts.

Hello my dear friend we can get the good reputation in the cryoto talk forum when we share a use ful and informatic post at this plate forum many new member get information and give you a positive response we should always do hardworking.and hardworking never be gone waste.

К сожалению кроме как написания полезных постов и создания интересных тем репутацию никак не повысить. Но за хорошую открытую тему дают больше репутации так как читают ее больше пользователей и больше оценивают

If you get a good reputation on crypto platform, first off all you must have a good work skill. Moreover you have to show different kind of tasks, which is something different with other. Your content should be simple and unique. Because people wants to know about any subject as  simple as possible.

We can achieve maximum repression by making our posts useful. For this we also have to do that we do not have to copy paste any comments and post our thinking with understanding. First of all, we have to understand the topic that has been done, then we have to send a comment on it and send it in this way so that we can increase our reputations. 

To get better reputation in crypto talk you should make new and eyecathing topics .And people get attention to topics rather than posts or commenting so make fresh and motivatinal topics to get reputations .

Good reputation earned by the making post informative which helpful for others. Try to improve your content which you are going to posting. Try to avoid from fake reputation because it is a main reason of bann account. 

You'll be able get way better notoriety here by composing great and accommodating post, stop composing futile substance and you may halt getting bad response and begin getting cherish response, this gathering isn't all approximately winning a few satoshi, attempt and do way better.

If you want to get a lot of reputations on this platform, first of all I would advise you to follow the rule regulation of this platform well. And whatever you post on it, do research about it and gather a lot of knowledge, then after that you post it or comment it. 

Great standing will come from overall quite intelligent post it remarks, despite the fact that not every one of your posts will get the standing which it merits, however proceed on creating those and most likely it will build step by step

It's simple friend, first of all select useful content which give new information about cryptocurrencies bitcoin cryptocurrency.

Moreover your wording is good and convenient for newbies members.

Helping language is also give good reputation

In my point of view we can get positive reputation on our topics by making it useful for others. if you want to get a good reputation, you must follow the forum rules in creating your posts that must be useful, meaningful and valuable and not deviate from the topic of cryptocurrencies.

Hello friends , 

My question of all members of cryptotalk forum ,

What is the good way I get  reputation at this forum.

Ans  is that by posting good  views.

I am still learning. But to get a better reputation, one post must be informative which mean it must contain quality information which others find helpful and useful in their work here. Doing this, one gains better reputation.

Yes affcuse it's a good reputation .I love crypotalk.cryptotalk is very great website. Cryptotalk provide you good amount .For that you need to have a better impression with other user so they will like you