How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

Doing our best work can lead us to gain a good reputation and our progress in cryptotalk will be evident to everyone, it is not easy at the beginning but it is worth the effort.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you can gain a good reputation through good and useful posts and stay away from useless and old publications. Work to make your post useful for everyone.

You have to be kind with the members, and if you criticize it, it should be gentle and not hurtful or direct
If you want to download articles or post comments, they should be useful to everyone and not duplicate

• +3 1

Getting a positive reputation is not easy, I find it the most difficult part of the work and fortunately it is going well so far, I always try to provide help or useful information within my comment in the hope of obtaining a reputation, right now Always try to provide good and useful content to your members in order to get a reputation

• +3 1

I advise you to fully adhere to the rules and instructions of the Forum and urge everyone to do so. You should also publish exceptional and positive content that serves the members and admires them. I also suggest that you search for unique ideas and topics of interest to the world of cryptocurrencies, and do not publish them until after making sure  By using the search box, try to be a reference from which members can quote information and skills

Dear, in order to gain a good reputation, you have to gain confidence and attract members from them by presenting you to topics of importance, and you provide useful information to all members and then you will enjoy a good reputation and support. What you need to do is work hard, choose useful topics and publish them.

Hay mate, if you want to get good reputation then create useful and unique posts. Use simple words of English grammar then people can understand you easily they will follow you and like you.

For able for you to have a positive reputation you must need to consider that some member of this forum reads all the rule so create a topic that can caught their attention and relatable in a certain circumstances. Avoid creating harmful or useless to pic in this forum to avoid deletion. 

• +2 1

Dear members, let your posts talk about you and let people establish your reputation, as it is the quality of the post and its subject if it is useful or not, and the accuracy of the language in which you write and your adherence to the rules is the one that gives you a good reputation so do not run behind the good reputation I run to create a good topic

• +2 1

I love you and I want to tell you that we can get reputation on this platform by writing youthful and legal content the content should have some information for the business because number of people on this world working on this platform and joining this

As I'm a newbie here I don't know much about the reputation system. All I know is that we should create proper and attractive topics with good contents . Don't ever crrate any useless contents it may give you bad reputation.

If you really want to get reputation then you need to work hard and write proper, informative and valuable posts to get maximum reacts. So , keep on working diligently and keep hope your hard work will not go waste.

• +1 1

To make good reputation first you need to follow the basic rules and regulations. Don't copying others, try to make your own contents. Try to make a unique contents that will help others and for that explore you must explore your knowledge. That way it'll help you to keep away from negative reputation and gain positive reputation.

I think we get better reputation by the coice of good topics and posts, this is the best way of good reputation, our answer about the topic, and use of good words or characters can repute us high

As all comments, you need to be more smart about what you post and know what people love and be more interesting with so I advice you as a new member to learm from an old members here and how they could increase thier ptofit then you work on it .

you get the good reputation from your working. it is depend on the working type. if your work is good then your reputation. you get the reputation by likes of the other person and they like that time when you post the good comment and topic

Good reputation ratings are earned by positive posts and comments; you can not gain them by appealing so you will lose all relevancy you must earn them, not be given them; strive to work tougher; here's how you can raise your popularity.

I'm a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I don't know much about the reputations system of the cryptotalk platform, but for sure your work will determine your reputation level in the platform, so make proper posts to gain high reputations.

For better reputation you just have to create quality content instead of repeating same and same topics . Do your own research and don't go for shortcut because hard work is necessary for getting better reputation and all the best for you just do this and wait for reward.

• +4 1

Dear friend its not much difficult thing on the  crypto talk that how you can get a good reputation you do not worry about it because i have notice one thing that as a beginners no one gives you likes and after spending some time and achieving some ranks you can go toward other forum.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you're fine I want to tell you that if you get good reputation on this forum follow the rule of this forum don't break the rule of this forum don't cheat on this forum because if you cheated anyone on this forum you got not good reputation

• +1 1

Gaining a good reputation is done seriously and by working by writing important comments in this way, your profile will gain a good reputation.

You could get a good reputation on Cryptotalk just by doing useful topics and writing useful creative and informative posts for everyone. Offer something useful and valuable to members and you will see good reputations on your profile.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to earn good amount of reputation be tactful on making post or comment also make sure your post or comment are useful and helpful to other and if they llike it or found it very useful.

• +4 1

Of course dear we can help you to get a good reputation.
First, you should understand how this forum works because it depends on reliability.
You should also avoid intruders.
It is very important that your responses match the posts and not be out of context ...
The content should be attractive for positive responses.
You must adhere to all required rules.