How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

You can get better reputation by making good post.Try to make a useful post so that people will give you positive reputation.Stop making useless content.

All members gravitate towards posts that aim for useful information. It contributes to the development of their experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies, which leads to an increase in positive reputations and responses, so you must search for knowledge in more than one source and collect ideas to be presented in the forum and thus you will notice the growing reputation and followers

My friend, it is important to start increasing your knowledge about cryptocurrencies through reading and research, then you will be able to write useful posts for others, and it is very important not to copy the posts or ideas of other members, as this will definitely increase your bad reputation.

We can earn good reputation by publishing good posts. By posting a topic in the forum and creating a new title, we can gain more reputation and profit from this forum. Therefore, more attention should be paid to the topic than comments.

Dear friend, good reputation is important.You have to work hard and harder untill you get successful.You have to share your valuable information and thoughts and knowledge then you will get better reputation.Share you own information that can helps others membersbon this forum.Keep spend your time and research little bit.

I am new here according to me what i have seen thus for in the forum to earn a good reputation hard work ,research and time is necessary so act according  the rules  and make yourself a good reputation 

It seems that you, my friend, have managed to solve the problem that you were exposed to. I am new here and learning about cryptocurrencies. I have gathered a lot of useful information, but I cannot write useful posts, so I am content with comments.

I hope you help me on how to get the good reputation that it has

For batter reputition you have to create a good quality content and continue your hard work a day will come when you will get a positive reputation don't go for a shortcut.

• +2 1

If you went to earn good amount of reputation be tactful on making post or comments.if you went to get this then you have to write some informative and genuine post.

This is a topic which i was also curious about. But after some time i got to realize this community reputation is not something one can fully control. Frankly speaking some luck is also needed here. But what members can do is that they can improve their content as much as possible. If needed they such in google or YouTube for understanding the unfamiliar topic. And yeah one should try to omit from writing vague post. That is utmost effort ahould be made to make post as informative as possible 

Hello, my friend, in order to get a good reputation in this forum, you must provide topics that contain useful information and important ideas in order for individuals to benefit from them.

Thanks for this question, which allowed us to know a lot of rules through the opinions of friends here, especially with regard to useful things

You are welcome, my friend, in this forum. You should make an effort to learn here. First, you must read the forum rules, learn about cryptocurrencies, and learn from members how to create useful posts that are of interest to the community and are not frequent in order to gain a good reputation and rise in this forum because of useful topics and posts that are the source of the points of good reputation, you must strive to learn for the sake of Doing a great job here, and this method is even better so that your profile is in a positive position

• +2 1

To get good reputation in crypto talk try to give good content, then share your knowledge, create good topics which are beneficial for everyone.  And follw the crypto rules.

For getting more reputation it is the most necessary to create useful posts.Cryptotalk only counts the useful posts.For creating important posts we should gain knowledge and experience from the seniors.

Your post should contain meaningful information because if they benefit to your post, they could give you goo reputation points for it because they really want to get some information about crypto currency. So i suggest to you to create meaningful post so they could give you what you want which is good reputation point.

Nice post bro , do your best for making nice content of the post, it will be useful for making your reputation at this forum . So work hard for making best post . Read other's comment carefully and learn from their comments and then a make a best post then you will rise . Best of luck 

Hello friends!

Dear friend you can get good reputation by writing the useful and informative things. Try to follow the rules and regulations. And help others. Before posting check your grammar mistakes and ensure that your post is according to the topic.

We xan get reputation by usefull post. make Post which full of new knowledge and information.  So use search button and check your topic is not on forum if topic is not on forum before your post then you can post. But make post about forum and give unique information.  So proper knowledge is important to make a single post.

Welcome my mate. Nice question.  For get the reputation in here you may post the posts. Your post should be very content ful and to be so attractive. You may should follow the instructions, rules and regulations of this forum. 

• +1 1

Yobit is currently ranked tenth worldwide as the best Bitcoin services platform in addition to the cultural and knowledge exchange that is beneficial among the platform members economically also improve the income level of individuals by gaining the skill in dealing with digital currencies such as bitcoin

Just post useful stuff and do positive comments on the post so people will give you positive response means positive reputation points

dear if you want to get good reputation on cryptotalk then for you have to create informative and unique topic and you must be make sure that your topic would not be repeated and if people will like your post and find it useful then you must get good reputation 

My friend, to get a good reputation on this forum, you should publish publications with useful content that help increase information for all subscribers about investing, trading and everything related to cryptocurrencies.

Hello my dear friend.  If you want to gain fame.  Then you have to do the valuable useful work on this platform.  Creates key issues.  Need to post pretty nice useful.  So that others can learn by reading your posts.  Can acquire knowledge.  You have to make your content good. You have to gain knowledge of the topics and then make valuable posts.  Then you can gain fame.  Thanks.