Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, Arif shah said:
  • Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.
  • Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.
  • Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.
  • Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
  • Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

@Arif shah I will prefer trezor and ledger nano, going for ledger nano s which is less expensive is not also bad so far it is safe to use. They are better and safer than online wallets. But I will like electrum, but electrum only support bitcoin, but it is the best as you can use it as 2fa, multisig, normal wallet and as cold wallet. Election is the best bitcoin wallet for me, while exodus is good as it is one of the most sophisticated desktop wallets. 

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange for a knowledge o be able and i think our will be considered as useful when we can exchange for a knowledge o be able to work 

Dear there are many wallets as you explain also.

But I think digital wallet is safe and secure.

Dear you use that wallet on which you satisfy your self.

Because every one wants satisfaction about that work which he or she want to do.

• +1 1

Try t use Trust wallet, a friend of mine recommended it for me then I looked for it and found many people are recommending it too and they are quite satisfied with it. It has easy interface and the most important thing is that you can reach it any time, because it is an application downloaded at your device, I promise that you will not regret it. 

• +2 1

If you want a multi cryptocurreny wallet i would definitely suggest that you look into the Exodus wallet. That wallet has a lot of different cryptos on it including a lot of coins as well. And you can exchange between coins easily on this wallet. That will help as well.

The best and most secure multi-cryptocurrency wallet I know of is the Trust Wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  This wallet is much easier to use.  Its security system is very strong.  Hackers can't easily hack this wallet even if they want to.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

Hello friend there are some wallets I am using

Trust wallet, coinbase, binance and Meta mask. 

Now it's upon you which one you pick. Every wallet is good. ❤

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. Here you can earn money by investing. This is a very good site. You need to use blockchain to use multi-wallets. You can also invest in this cryptocurrency by trading. Here you can transact safely.

I think coinbase is the best and safe multi crypto currency wallet in this world. cause it has great security system and also we can easily use this wallet for store our crypto currency. So i think you should use this wallet as a best wallet.

Hello, dear How Are you.. i hope you are good..Thank you for sharing good information. Yes it is the Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.you can easily exchange your coin by this wallet.so we should use this wallet.

In my opinion Trust wallet and coinbase wallet is best and safety crypto currency wallet . But i think Trust wallet is more secure wallet its security mechanism is very safe and reliable. I suggest trust wallet because its use is very easy.

There are many best safe wallets which provide you the facility of storing multicrypto currency in which are

Trust wallet

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Metamask wallet

Payeer wallet

Blockchain wallet etc.

Under my opinion, I suggest that Yobit wallet is the best wallet for multi cryptocurrencies. You can use it easily and safely. I used it for a long time and it has a powerful security system too.

There are a lot of wallets which are exists in online world. You should have to choose one of the trusted wallet. Every user wants to secure his money from hackers and thieves. Under my opinion, Yobit wallet is most trusted and secure wallet.

Hello friends I hope that you all will be fine and are enjoying your life and their friend you are right if we want to keep our currency then we have a must have a wallet that is very security proof and and that one has security risk Indian friend you are right wallet  chod that according to our conditions and we can say that it must be less amount of withdrawal fees and less amount of security risk and easy to withdraw so there are many wallets that are available I think from ji all coinbase wallet is a brilliant one it has low amount of security risk of security risks and lower withdrawal fees also and all these conditions are according to us we can fulfill these conditions so we must take this one.

Thanks dear friends 

@Edwardcln

@malik baziad alii like your opinion 

I will suggest you for the blockchain wallet this wallet is designed for the multiple cryptocurrencies and this wallet is safe and user friendly  wallet. This wallet support the private key where we can safe our data

Dear mate i recommended you coin base wallet because it is more secure and store different coins it  a time .

also low transaction fee and  very easy to use .

i have no idea about his but i heard a lot of things about trust wallet . A large amount of people are using this wallet and they are satisfied with this wallet . i prefer this wallet to you and hope you will enjoy this.

Actually a lot of crypto currency wallet available in the market .Like

Trust wallet

Yobit wallet 

Hardware wallet

Atomic wallet

Paper wallet

Coinbase wallet 

But i think Trust wallet is best and secure wallet . Its use is very easy. Also its security system is very safe.

Well I think coinbase and trust wallets are  best to store your cryptocurrencies as they are providing amazing security features to the users so that you can easily trust them thus safe and quick to use and transaction fee is also affordable.

Trust wallet in one of such wallet which are best and safe for multiple cryptocurrency. This wallet having the powerful security system. Many people used this wallet to secure their bitcoins and other currency. No one can hack this wallet. People used this wallet for trading and investing. This is most secure wallet. 

The best and safe multiple crypto currency is Blockchain wallet, it provide strong security , it is a trustworthy wallet , through this wallet you can send and receive money easily, it is more reliable , you can transfer or withdraw money easy , it also support multiple curruncies, it is more common among people, million of people use this wallet.it is simple and easy in use.

Well, most wallets operators and developers as well as users look into safety first when ever they choose wallets and I believe under these category, the best wallet for me is blockchain wallet. 

Coinbase wallet is one of the best which containing multiple cryptocurrency. This wallet having the powerful security system. You can send and receive money by this wallet. This wallet having the huge memory space. This wallet can easily safe your all personal data and your money. 

• +2 1

Trust wallet is best and safest Cryptocurrency wallet because it does not occupy much space on our mobile phones. It can be installed on mobile device. It has very low transactions fees. It is safe and secure and reliable. It provides it's users a number of services. It has quick service and very good features.