Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ronbacs

Best and safety Multi cryptocurrency wallet.

I can offer more than one crypto wallet, at the moment there are many of them, you just need to choose one of them
binance
Trust Wallet
Yobit
coinbase

Both are excellent options for people who start in this world of cryptocurrencies, the use of these will depend on how the person feels when it comes to using these rewards as such. My advice for newbies is to invest and invest for time, so that later in the future they can enjoy these profits.

The Trust Wallet, because it is one of the best very secure wallets because it belongs to the Binance platform and because it is decentralized and available to all

It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and tokens, and allows you to have full control over your private keys at the same time.

It has a built-in internal browser, which allows you to explore DApps (a decentralized application (DAPP) is an open source application, it works independently, and its data is stored on a blockchain) smoothly and safely.

It stores the vast majority of digital currencies, in addition to tokens based on ERC20, ERC223, ERC721, BEP2 technologies in the market.

I suggest you to use coinbase wallet. There are so many wallets you can found in web. But you have chose a trusted and secure wallet. Coinbase is a trusted and secure wallet. And easy to use.

On 23.02.2020 at 06:01, Edwardcln said:

Если у вас есть ETH и вы хотите хранить несколько токенов, я думаю, что MEW - хороший выбор, кошелек с блокчейном также поддерживает несколько монет, но он очень ограничен. Я просто хочу сказать, что если вы ищете самый безопасный кошелек, убедитесь, что вы владеете своим секретным ключом и храните его в самом безопасном месте.

тоже не плохо но для меня например лучше хранить на бирже!Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

i endorse you to use coinbase wallet. there are so many wallets you could observed in internet. but you've got chose a trusted and relaxed wallet. coinbase is a depended on and secure pockets. and clean to apply

wallet Mycelium
This wallet is one of the oldest and most important bitcoin wallets that use the Android system, and this wallet won the best mobile application from the blockchain award, and got 6000 reviews on the Google Store, and was rated with four stars, and the Mycelium wallet has several advantages, the most important of which are: Ease of sending and receiving payments from Through it. The ability to create a backup copy of the wallet. The wallet's main user interface is very clean, which enables Bitcoin customers to understand its features and easily access what they want. For your account security, you can assign a PIN to the wallet that is required of you when attempting to send payments And very very secure

My favourite wallets  are Payeer and Trust wallet. You can use them for hold any coins. Payeer and Trust wallet are very safe. I never had problem with these wallets. Blockchain wallet is also good multy wallet. 

Edited by Mdavlat

I really suggest you to use Trust Wallet, like the name says it's really trust and safe.

Also you can hold a lot of coins and tokens.

I am using it since 2018 and I really recommend it!

I can suggest Coinomi, it seems to me that it is a wallet that supports various cryptocurrencies and it is very easy for me to use it.

Always for beginners there is the question of which wallet to choose? Because there are many that are heard mentioned here and there and ABCs are complicated to choose, but it is better to register in those that are more popular and well-known, that will also depend on the country, because some are restricted in certain countries, but between the best I can mention:
Coinbase
Trust wallet
Uphold
Blokhain
Payeer
In my experience they are very good and also reliable, everyone recommends them, of course there are others that are also good, but these personally are the ones I have used, they all allow to store various cryptocurrencies, some more than others.

Ledger Nano S - hardware wallet.
Coinbase - software and online wallet.
Trezor - hardware wallet.
KeepKey - hardware wallet.
Binance (Trust Wallet) - mobile phone wallet.
Electrum - software wallet.

The safest among wallets

بلوكشين

Blockchain هي تقنية تعتمد على Bitcoin والعملات الرقمية الأخرى ، ومحفظة blockchain عبارة عن محفظة عبر الإنترنت ، ولكن لا يمكنك الشراء أو البيع مباشرة من خلال Blockchain ، ولكن بالطبع يمكنك الإرسال والاستلام.

يعتبر أكثر أمانًا من موقع مثل Coinbase.

I am reading each of the replicas 
and it is excellent information, 
I thank each of the colleagues who here 
post all their knowledge, I like that within 
this platform the knowledge is not sent,
quite the opposite

Coinbase also works as a wallet, where digital currencies can be stored, the application works on exchanges between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in addition to other digital assets and fiat currencies supported by the application, which belong to 32 countries. It services more than 10 million users and has facilitated the exchange of more than $ 50 billion in digital currencies.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:54 AM, Ronbacs said:

What are the best and safe  wallet to store all cryptocurrency coins. There are a lot of wallets that are  popping everywhere. Does anyone can suggest atleast 1 multi cryptocurrency wallet. Ty 

For now I stay with Exodus for its security and interface, it will not have all the coins but it does have a good number and it has a version for desktop and mobile

Trust wallet is the best multicoin wallet.in trust wallet anyone can store erc20 token,  trc20 token and also some other coins with higher security.

The are many best multi cryptocurrency wallet, among them my favorite wallets are :

1.) Atomic Wallet ( you can store more than 300 types of coins and you can exchange your coin to another coin).

2.) Trust Multi-wallet ( Trust wallet can accept many types of coin(Erc20, trc10, trc 20, Smartchain, Tomochain...etc).

3.) Coinomi Wallet ( Coinomi Wallet is one of the large multi-wallet, you can store many type of coin within one wallet).

These wallets are my favorite wallets.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you about the best and most secure multi-cryptocurrency wallet. The most secure wallet in the crypto world is crypto currency. You can enjoy all the benefits of using it. Thank you.

The best and safest multiple cryptocurrency wallet? There are many but it depends on the user that they are secure. With simple preventive and logical security methods ...

The best multi cryptocurrency wallet that I could suggest to you is trust wallet. I can vouch for trust wallet because I'm using it and so far I don't encounter any problems with my wallet. Also, there aren't any news that wallet has been hacked by hackers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day