As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

if you have no practice and knowledge of trading and you are new to this business. Then at your place I would buy Btc and ETh for a long time and calmly watch it grow.

If I were a beginner now, I would definitely know only about bitcoin. Because most people and newbies only have one cryptocurrency - Bitcoin. Many people do not even realize that there are still many different cryptocurrencies that have their own technologies and their own advantages.

New firsts should buy priority bitcoins. It should then choose major altcoins. Like eth, xrp, ltc. Then, after getting to know the market, it can be bought from other coins.

Hello! How are you?
As a beginner, it is good to buy the most stable cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum, if over time you gain more experience in trading cryptocurrencies, if you can risk buying new or low-priced cryptocurrencies although you will earn money long term

• +5 1

As a beginner I would buy Bitcoin first, it's the best known crypto and so, by getting experience, I would encourage myself to use other crypto without any problem.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:40, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

I would recommend buying coins like Tether (USDT) more than anything because it is a stablecoin and you can guarantee with it that the value in that cryptocurrency is not lost quickly due to strong market volatility.
Another very good option is NEO, because it is a project that in recent years has been improving a lot and this has been reflected in its price since it has risen by more than 300% in a single year, this is undoubtedly one of The projects that I have already paid me for how good and innovative it is.
Another excellent alternative is the already known Bitcoin and Ethereum, a veteran within the crypto space, that I can tell you about them right now they provide us with security and confidence, and because of the price and demand they have, they already speak for themselves.
Finally, I would recommend Ripple and Cardano, both cryptocurrencies currently have a fairly low value but excellent projects behind that guarantee profitability and sustainability over time. In the case of Ripple because it is involved in the modernization of banking transactions in conjunction with the blcokchain and Cardano because it is a model whose project is focused on solving the vast majority of current problems that the crypto space presents. If these two coins have shown us something, it is the incredible capacity for trustworthy attention on the part of users, which has caused their price to rise sharply in the last two years.

8 hours ago, valvaltv said:

Prefiero comprar BTC, ETH y BNB. Creo que estas monedas son las más estables en la actualidad. Creo que BTC se enriquecerá con 13k este año, y BNB costará 32 $. Ahora aprendo a comerciar. Quiero ganar dinero todos los días, no solo con las monedas más populares.

Of course, with more popular currencies and with greater volume in the market since it allows you to be more sure that you can win in the medium term, long term ...
holdeando

The currency that this person, I mean, I want to buy would be litecoin or etherium because they are currencies that increase in value

For me who is still a newby as you say, it seems unclear which one is the right one to buy. Of course, maybe only the top 10 CMC will be selected. And to buy tokens I guess it would be scary.

Once you’ve accumulated some Ether, either through buying the tokens or mining them, there will probably come a time when you’ll decide to sell. Indeed, as of now, Ether can only be used to pay for stuff on the Ethereum network, as there is a very limited number of businesses that accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment and most of them accept exclusively Bitcoin.

As a beginner, you should deal in low-value currencies, and at the same time, they are known and liable to increase until you win, such as TRON, DOGCoin and others, and you will find prices on the yobit platform and when you win, trade on them against Bitcoin and so you win more and more

On 2/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Taking into account that the crypto market is volatile, certain factors must be closely watched. Among them, the community comes into play, the technology they develop for its adoption and the accumulated performance of the same, Innovation, progress and improvements regarding the usability of the cryptocurrency. Adoption. That is, how many businesses, exchange houses or even governments accept that cryptocurrency, among others. The best currencies to invest today are:
1. Bitcoin (BTC).
2. Ether (ETH).
3. XRP (XRP).
4. Litecoin (LTC).
5. Binance Coin (BNB).

Hi good day!
Greetings good people!
As beginners, I would suggest currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Doge, Eh, those are the most traded, although I would also suggest that you be pending new projects, many currencies with low prices have important increases, you can buy these coins in Yobit.

• +4 1

In my first purchase of cryptocurrencies I made it from bitcoin, a certain amount of satoshis since it is the currency that starts this whole world, but if I could buy others for convenience when trading my option would be eth.

As a beginner, look for safe currencies, like bitcoin, or you can look for currencies that are reliable and that you can invest in. But before starting, I advise you to have a little knowledge, so as not to get frustrated when it doesn't happen as you expected. Not every day is won, there will be days when there will be losses, but you just need to act wisely and invest in reliable currencies.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, Red dragon said:

You know in my point of view bitcoins is most popular and hight rated coin in today's market so I prefer Bitcoin for long term investing for profitable...

You are right, from this point of view, the old that has been known for many years is more reliable and it generates greater confidence in us, greater interest and when we see the fruits that it is giving up to this point in these years that have passed, we realize that it is profitable if it is you can trust and it is safe

On 2/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I don't know if I'm wrong or not but I prefer to invest in currencies like DOGE, TRON, USDT because they are easier to work and get, unlike Cryptos like BTC or ETH that are much more difficult to get them.

Depending on your capital that you have available for that purpose. A good portfolio for me would be formed 50% in bitcoin 25% in ETH and the rest of the 25% in other cryptos with good projects or that generate some extra profit while holding, for example NEO or VET.

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, it would help me a lot if you gave me the advice to grow my wallet and investment since you are the one who has the time and the experience, and that is of great value and would be a lot of help for the new ones, thanks friend greetings.

You can focus on currencies that have a promotion on the site, for example, the new mining feature that gives you the Minex currency, so naturally that this currency will rise in the coming days and also on you with the currencies that are added to the investment box property and give a big profit, so you focus on buying and trading it because of course many users will start buying and selling These currencies are to implement the terms of the investment fund. You can currently rely on these currencies from the viewpoint of Minex, Bitcoin and Ethereum .

Hello dear friends! I hope you are all well!
As I have mentioned before, I recommend that beginners who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies buy the most stable cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin ...