As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

10000$ is your capital buy btc 30% eth 20% // then buy 10 alt coins / tokens at ratio of 5% .select best list of alter coisns like ada , trx, link, xmr, compound , xlm ,waves,bnb,neo,and nexo after this bull run . if you rember me post a thanks post

For now you can buy a coin with more volume and most traded coin which you can invest at yobit for additional profit. As a begginer don't buy dead coin. Check top 10 coins and buy from there 

I advise you in Bitcoin because you can make good profits from it even if you are a beginner..also, Litecoin and Ethereum will have great importance in the near future

Hello friend, I have been in this world for a while, but I am still a newbie, I am barely knowing the market, almost everyone is carried away by the impressive BTC, but in this case I would prefer to try a currency that is worth much less, TRON (TRX) is something that is on the rise, the tron network is getting stronger every day. and it is forecast out there that it will be the new BTC. The speed of operations is impressive and also the commissions are minimal. I really like the truth, I will continue studying the market.

As an educator I would prefer Bitcoin first.  Because Bitcoin is an important currency.  I can make a lot of money through Bitcoin. I'm always try know bitcoin   

As my story,,I bought Bitcoin when i was a a beginner. My luck was not so good that time.. i bought it at 8k.. sold it at 7k because i was panic. After few days,,btc reached in 9k. haha

On 2/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I think if you are new in this business so just see the market every day for a week check the history of the coin and then make a move but keep in mind only invest in only top 10  currencies .

Probably everyone said already; BTC is the main project, the root of the cryptocurrencies tree. Of course, it's important to get it in the best possible price, but it's a mid-long term investment and a safe value.

Also, I recommend hodling some ETH because many projects are based on it (so, provide great value) and TRON and TRC-20 tokens (such BTT). The low price and some extras, makes hodling TRX really interesting nowadays.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Mainstream coins such as Bitcoin and Ether are widely available, but altcoins with a smaller market cap are not. Check out how many trading pairs an exchange has when you’re doing your research. This will give you an idea of what you’ll be allowed to purchase, and how much choice it offers. According to Nomics, Binance has 791 trading pairs, FTX offers 425 and Coinbase Pro just 58.

On 06.02.2020 at 19:00, Shekh Md Shahriar said:

I do not  buying cryptos but i am going to buy i think i will buy ETH, i just have a light feeling about this crypto, but justlike i said i do not buy crypto, i am more familiar in getting cryptos from faucets or apps and games,and ptcsites..doing tasks..and do investing before indoubler sites, but i like ETH now..maybe it will be profitable if i buy ETH.

Agree. In my opinion, Eth is one of the best cryptocurrencies. It is easy to exchange it for another currency, and it is also easy to invest anywhere.

Everybody is suggesting bitcoin or ethereum. I will also suggest litecoin for first investment. It is already a great alternative coin and 100 times good as Bitcoin Cash

It seems to me that a beginner needs to start with the coin that is not very expensive and not very popular, so that he can already understand how it is and whether he needs it or not

As a beginner I prefer to buy Btc , the first and the strong crypto 

And I also prefer to buy Ethereum , dot , band , neo , Eos , tezos , xrp this is a good projects and the investing in it will be get good profits to us 

I'm less than a rookie, but for me I would start buying BitTorrens, it's one of the cheapest coins and much easier to get, if I can't I would switch to DOGE, which is much more commercial and cheaper too, and always working a site where I can generate some BTC of course, it's always an option to gather some bitcoin

On 2/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Crypto invest is profitable but risky too. First study about crypto and then take a decision. 

Hi my friend, is a pleasure to help, well I think crypto space works the same, you can diversify to use some capital to be the main secure fund and to use some capital to be the trading high risk reward fund, another capital to stake and pool. The main coin can be BTC, the high risk coin can be like trx and all of the tokens associated with it and the pooling and staking can also be a token derived from the tron network. If you have any questions I can help you, I also can suggest to use binance as the most secure exchange. And keep reading to see which new coins from which developers are planning to be released, also keep in mind that every coin release to the market is an opportunity to buy and sell and capture great value.

Ethereum, in my view, should be bought now because the place to go after it is Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is growing enormously now. The time has not come to buy Bitcoin now. By buying Ethereum now, as the price increases later, you can invest and trade.

When i was a beginner i invested in Litecoin.Its price is affordable.One can buy it easily in trusted exchanger and can hodl it for some short time.Now its price is low.I suggest beginners to buy it.Casue at the end of the year it will increase very fast.Mark my words.

The first token that I bought was litecoin, then it was doge. Now I'm planning to buy Ethereum and invest in yoda. I'm still in the beginning though.