As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

Well, the first criterion is, of course, when a token or btc will cost less than usual. And then buy and wait. You need to understand that this is almost like a stock, it is not known what will happen in a year or two. You can go up, or you can wait further and then go up)

I recommend  you to buy bitcoin because it is the king of cryptocurrencies and has much trading volume than other cryptos. Almost all crypto exchanges trade it and you can sell it for cash or other cryptocurrencies every time you want.

Whether I am a novice or a professional, I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum to other currencies in order to invest in them

On 10/6/2020 at 4:56 PM, halilerdgn said:

Since I started with a small investment, I preferred the ones with low currency. eg CELER, IOST, IOTX, ANKR.

The best way as a beginner are : Litecoins, Tron, and Waves... Litecoins are faste and stable price, Tron can be used on smart contracts and Waves is a fast, secure and cheap, Also XRP, Chainlik are excelent Options

FIRST TO START INVESTING IN MY EXPERIENCE, IT IS PREFERABLE THAT YOU HAVE 80% IN FIXED INVESTMENTS SUCH AS STACKING OR EARN IN A GOOD REPUTATION EXCHANGE, AND THE REMAINING 20% YOU CAN INVEST IN HIGHER RISK ASSETS SUCH AS CRYPTS TRADING THAN IN THIS MOMENT THE FAVORITES ARE THE ONE THAT ARE SUPPORTED BY DEFI PROJECTS

As a beginner I would buy xrp, it is listed on many exchanges and is largely accepted and the transaction fees are relatively low.

I  think the best coin to invest in it for beginners is ltc because he well get agood earn also it never domb strong dombing for that I think it's good  investment coin

I prefer the btc and eth because they are currencies that are always on the rise so I prefer this two thanks for your attention my dear friend

the first coin of course must be btc. by the way, everybody must explore the cryptoworld from his own point of needs - invest accumulation to something secure or to make anonymous payments. i think btc completly combines everything that people want to find in crypto.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

As a beginner, I think I will try to go with the coins and projects that I find most interesting and reliable. Besides bitcoin, I would test XRP, maybe Bitcoin Vault and Litecoin.

And since at the beginning, you do not know much about cryptocurrencies, I would seek the opinion of well-known or trusted people, who have already advanced in a project and can show me their achievements and profits.

At this time coins that are within the top 10 of the crypto rankings such as CRO by now being able to do the crypto.com supercharger and harvest UNI tokens, as well as by stacking BNB, several coins can now be farmed and will continue to come out and even one currency that is allowing to buy another token at a 50% discount by having only 500 PROB in stacking which would be about 130 usd approx. they are good opportunities in the crypto market today

I would invest first in:
Bitcoin: because it is still the main cryptocurrency and the best to invest.
Ethereum: in terms of capitalization it is the second currency

As a beginner its maybe best to start with airdops (on Yobit you get free airdrops time to time). Also if you have the funds then its best to buy some BTC during the dips.

observing the quotes and fluctuations of the altcoin with the bitcoin they seem quite even, it seems that rather all compete with the usd, saving the new launches

maybe bitcoin is the best choice cause is the most known and the most safe and secure. i will recomend btc to all the beginners.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

To begin with, I think it is better with the best known cryptocurrencies that have lower risk than the most recent ones, so bitcoin, ethereum would be good to start and know basically the behavior of the market

I would do it in BCH and Ethereum since I see them more solid but I would do it little by little since I am of low resources.

There are a few coins that  I'm hoping for right now. But it is necessary to follow movement of bitcoin. Currently, coins  are generally priced according to the movement of bitcoin.

Beginner can start with TRON:

• low price and fees
  • fast transactions 
  • good value and can be traded on many exchanges
  • stacking reward

I think that at this time when bitcoin between its ups and downs is trending up, I would not invest in bitcoin because it is a more expensive investment and therefore riskier, my investment would go to currencies like Rippley, Monero and Litecoin that are going to rise just like bitcoin.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hello friend, in my opinion I would tell you that you will start investing in ETH because its price usually has quite high peaks for a few months but then it usually drops and it would be the ideal time to make a purchase, on the other hand I would also advise the currency LTC that is always very accessible and relatively stable

I am a beginner and wanted to buy Ethereum, but due to its high commissions it is not profitable for me. I lean towards TRX since its commissions are almost nil, it is instantaneous and with decentralized finance (DEFI) and smart contracts I could almost get the value of half BTC. I will bet on new cryptocurrencies, I think they have a good future.

As a beginner, I want to buy Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tron, and even Ethereum, because they are easy to get and their price varies. And they are the most popular currency for beginners

Edited by Salim2000