As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

people always prefer bitcoin and always advise bitcoin!
I personally am in favor of Ethereum, it is a more accessible currency in terms of value!
but if we keep talking about Xrp value! are the two that I prefer right now!
but in my view, everyone has a favorite!

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I prefer to stay with the major currencies. I lost about $ 400 due to the counterfeit currencies. I am now only investing with EOS XLM ltc, vet and some other major currencies. What would you advise me to add currencies to them?

Те монеты на которых хайп возростает, которые всегда на слуху, нк и впринципе которые тв считаешь перспективными, мне нравится биток, эфириум они вснгда нп слвху и на них в первую очередь обрпщают внимание. 

I am new to this world of cryptocurrencies and in my opinion I would start with currencies that are designed for daily trade that do not yet have a very large value and that have growth potential I clarify that I need a lot of research but I think that TRX could be or XRP or XLM. I'm among some of those three.

Hello good friend as a beginner it is always advisable to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, after studying some projects I recommend investing in Tron and Ada. they are very good proposals

If you are taking your first steps in the area of cryptocurrencies, you must take into account two fundamental factors to protect your investment: 1- A secure exchange platform with a reputation, 2- Previously study the cryptocurrency where you want to invest, either BTC or another Altcoin That is to your liking, I took my first steps with yobit, honestly it has not failed me to this day, it can be an alternative that gives you results.

Defi trend will be changed a new one. Many old alts will never reach their current maximum. But BTC remains safe for investment. I don’t trust any coin except for bitcoin at the moment.

As a beginner, look for strong and old projects in the market such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other strong currencies

I don't think there is a crypto to invest for at the beginning. You should know firstly what do you want to invest for ? Hodl ?Daily Trade? You can buy BTC,ETH everywhere but if you plan to trade, an exchange platform would be less expensive (fees) than uniswap by example. If you want to hodl, i recommend you to take a wallet (metamask, trust, trxlink) and transfer your coins there. Never keep them on a website ! Hope the answer was usefull for you !

Despite the fact that I am a beginner, before buying a coin, I always consider its prospects in the future, for example, before buying BNB, I considered what prospects it has, and what I found: other bonus coins were going to be given out for holding BNB coins, something the same can be a good prospect for the growth of the coin itself.

I dont know much about crypto, but im interested to get in to it. I have analyzed couple of them and how I think bitcoin is a good crypto to invest in.

I already have a year of experience in this world of crypto. But if there is something that I have learned, it is that if you want to ensure a good investment, you have to investigate what type of cryptocurrencies are profitable in order to invest, because I think it is important to know how they are supported, what companies are associated with, how much is their volume and if you have a lot or a little offer. All this would help to know how volatile the currency can be and how risky it would be to invest in them.

As a beginner if I win the free dollars I will reinvest them because it would be my first earnings on the internet. I hope that I answered you: the costs that I will invest are the free dollars quite simply.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:40, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

Truly, bitcoin is the most popular and well-known cryptocurrency, but as I have seen in other comments the price is the highest, so for beginners I would recommend if they are going to buy it, it would be Etherium, it is a very good cryptocurrency that has taken a good position at least to buy litecoin in the same way is a currency that is generally worth buying for its price and well if what you want is to acquire bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency you can do the exchange in the wallet, really that would be a good option.

I think i would prefer tron, tron will have a high prospect in the future, experts have predict that it'll be $1 = 1trx in the nearest future. So ill recommend any newbie to invest in tron now instead of other altcoins. Also the gas fee for tron is relatively low compared to other coins like ethereum.

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies and I basically receive some coins as rewards for air launches, in my case I change them to ethe whenever I can, when I have more capital I will look for more alternatives.

I believe that Ethereum is the best option when starting any business and after you enter the world of cryptomonics you start looking for better investment options.

Among the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 is Ethereum, which is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization and is at the top of the list for daily traded volume. It was created by Vitalik Buterin in 2014 and is the largest platform for decentralized applications also known as DApps. The Ethereum platform is decentralized and allows people to connect directly through a powerful supercomputer without the need for a central authority. It is a good investment in 2020 due to the capabilities of its smart contracts, that makes Ethereum a very valuable and popular cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is the world's first and the largest and most popular cryptocurrency on the market.
Litecoin is a very innovative currency and it has introduced various improvements and innovations in blockchain technology that were later accepted and implemented by Bitcoin as well. Those include SegWit and Atomic Swaps.

In my opinion, ethereum it is an important currency , at a low price and safe. Secondly, the ripple currency is also a low and important currency

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well, I really believe that this should be the other way around. You should give us some advice on how to proceed, and what cryptocurrency is better for people lacking either knowledge or experience. And I am sure we, beginners, would really appreciate it. So sir. with all due respect, we are all ears!

• +5 1

I would prefer to buy LTC, I have seen and researched a little more about this, but at the moment I do not have the opportunity to buy any type of crypto, because I do not have enough money to invest, also some people in other forums They have said that the best currency for this 2020 is LTC, although BTC is not going to be left behind, so if it were a hypothetical case, I would rather buy TLC than BTC itself, but it is already up to each person, and everyone has the right to investigate more about the subject so as not to be so lost.

Welcome .. but excuse me for my intrusion .. Is the beginners section the right place for you to ask about an investment for cryptocurrencies .. You can pay some money to an expert and he will advise you

The best currency to invest will be ETH as long as you get a low price in the market, so you take advantage of selling it in the future, what other currency do you have in mind to invest?

• -5 1