Qoinpro wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Qoinpro wallet

On 9/10/2019 at 7:13, Simon said:

Alguien ha usado qoinpro.com

He sido miembro durante aproximadamente 1,5 años, nunca he depositado como sospechaba que era un poco tonto, pero de vez en cuando lo reviso y mi saldo crece a medida que cada día te dan monedas BTC LTc Dash Doge ect.

Desafortunadamente, no puedo acceder a él y me preguntaba si alguien más ha tenido experiencia con esta plataforma. 

En teoría, esto haría que esta sea la mejor billetera que existe, en mi opinión, ya que ofrecen un buen rendimiento de la tenencia de activos.

Hey! 

The truth is that I have heard a lot that this site is scam, to avoid being scammed the best thing you can do is NOT enter there, I have never tried it but I would not do it with the amount of bad reviews that site has, remember that 

users speak for experiences they have had. 

There are other more reliable wallets you can use yobit coinbase or a lot that there are with good reviews, both for Android that can be obtained in Google Play, as for iOS from the play store, as for computers, it is just a matter of searching so as not to spend your 

time and money. 

I have never used this wallet but i think this wallet may be a new wallet. so before using any new wallet all need to know much about the wallet as there are many fake wallet in the market now. try to use the trusted wallet.

No I never use such kind of wallet this type of wallet's are doing scams after some days or some month . I also suffer from it I also loose a big amount of bitcoin by a exchange . From that day I always store my cryoto currency in blickchain coinbase or in hardware wallet Also

Qoinpro is a legit, trustworthy wallet. You can send, receive and store various kinds of cryptocurrencies in this wallet. I love their referral system and daily bonus option. Just sign up on the site and watch the magic. I hope you won't regret.

there is a long time that i don't listen approximately this website,i suppose it is a actual scam i do not agree with those web sites like simply preserve and you've got each day incomes without any reason

Are you talking about a reliable wallet or is it a scam?  When I read about a portfolio that has issues with withdrawing funds, customer support, or login issues, I doubt its credibility.  You decide

Qoinpro is a genuine, reliable wallet. You can send, get and store different sorts of digital currencies in this wallet. I love their referral framework and every day reward alternative. Simply join on the site and watch the enchantment. I trust you will love.

I hope you didn't get swindled with the Qoinpro wallet, as it turned out to be a scam at first as everything worked out but then it got its claws out, a very bad choice.

It is an excellent way with the Qoinpro wallet to obtain passive income in the medium and long term, but observing other functionalities and characteristics made me distrustful, like for example its security systems, I consider them not the best, and that is why I took my crypt coins out of there to pass them to Yobit.Net which unlike Qoinpro I consider its security is much better in all senses, being this what you initially look for in a wallet.

QoinPro is an innovative multi-currency online cryptocurrency wallet that rewards users every day with free coins. ... QoinPro is an online multi-currency digital currency wallet that rewards users every day for using the wallet. Refer your friends and earn up to 1,250% extra! 

I’m sure the original layout of the site was green and the. My account appeared on the current format , 

i was able to refer about 10 people and was tempted to send some doge or dash but it really runs crap on all my browsers, certainly doesn’t make me feel safe

i constantly have to log in twice.

will wait further before I deposit but I mean I’ve had the account a while and it still exists .... for now 

It seems suspicious  and I do not trust this so called wallet. I only use trusted  wallets like Coinbase, Block chain,  Trust wallet. Scam wallets steal money. 

There is no credibility or previous experiences for anyone who benefited from this site. The update may take place in the coming days, and the accounts will be closed automatically, and most members have talked about that.

La billetera metamask es una billetera excelente a la hora de almacenar nuestra criptomoneda Ethereum, además es una billetera muy segura y tiene una llave de seguridad que nos permite recuperar nuestra cuenta

I wanted to use the wallet, but a beginner in cryptocurrency, I wanted to accumulate more cryptocurrencies and thought this one I could use even though I think it is a fake wallet and it could be a financial loss to use it, so I never used it without a doubt and because you used it.  You can send, receive and store different types of cryptocurrencies in this wallet.  I love their referral system and the daily reward option

QoinPro is a website that serves as a wallet with quite a few cryptocurrency wallets. The interesting thing is that just for registering we are given enough coins and also our balance can grow without investment.
In addition, this site has an affiliate system, like most of the sites we work with, with which you can increase the percentage of free coins you get every day.

It is not mandatory, but if you invite people, you will win faster and you can withdraw faster.

I never heard of this wallet I only use trusted wallets like Coinbase, Blockchain, faucetpay, Payeer, Metamask, coinpayments,

On 11/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, Aceventura said:

The thing I like most about Qoinpro is their referral bonus. You can earn a percentage by just referring your friends. The more referrals you have, the more you earn every day. Plus you can unlock permanent daily bonuses and multipliers of 5%, 10% all the way up to 1250%.

it wasn't that I wanted to use the wallet but as a newbie to crypto then I was hungry for accumulating more cryptos and I thought this was one I could use though like I mentioned earlier I never deposited any assets there but was just hoping to collects some.