Qoinpro wallet - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Qoinpro wallet

I didn’t want to use the wallet but as a newcomer to crypto I was hungry for more crypto involvement and I thought this is what I could use even though I said before I didn’t accumulate any assets there but was hoping to collect some.

It is not scam dear friend .Qoinpro is a crypto currency wallet.It is an innovative and support multiple crypto currencies easily.It is also easy to use,and also gives users daily free coins .it has simple process of making account.So try this wallet and get maximum benifits of its well designed features .It also has high privacy system to protect funds.

I have a bit information about qoinpro wallet. Qoinpro wallet is an online wallet which gives support to store multiple crypto currencies and it help users to send, receive and exchange crypto currencies very well.This wallets was established on 21 st February 2014 for storing multiple coins and funds it makes our transactions instant. It has also good Security system and have no chance of hacking. 

• +2 1

In fact, I have not tried working with this wallet and I do not know how to use it but i know of blockchain wallet which is a good and safe wallet and you can use it without facing any problems. 

Actually,There are many cryptocurrencies wallets nowadays, and they are good, but we need to review the background of those wallets before we starting to use them.I have heared about Quinpro cryptocurrency wallet but I have never used it before.I think this a wonderful wallet and this is very much safe. When I get chance I will use it.

• +3 1

I don't know about this wallet. I never use it before and I am not going to use it. Because I am using already a wallet which is coinbase . It is secure and safe. And I am also using many exchanges . Yobit is trusted and legit exchange. I am trading on yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I think that website is scam there are lots of negative comments about that.and they are saying that website are now already dead.just only follow or use only legit sites or exchanger like yobit and also coinbase. 

Well i am still new in cryptobusiness so i can not trust every new name comes by and some people say it's scam so i do not have enough money to waste on such wallets