Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

no dear i did not face this problem but dear we must take precautionary steps and make our account secured and for this we should make strong password for our account and it contain small and large alphabets and do not share your personal information with anyone and do not trust anyone easily and safe your private key especially

No one can defraud or hack your Yobit account, but you must remain cautious not to give your personal information to one of your beautiful account, Yobit and CryptoTool information so that no one can access them.

Yes my friend this is possible you can lost you Yobit balance. So please try to secure you account. Don't share your personal information regarding your balance account to others. It's not good for you.

The yobit platform is very secure and it is very rare for it to happen as you say and lose what you own unless you do not keep your personal information confidential. You should be very careful not to subscribe to untrusted sites

Hello friends.I think any thing on the internet is exposed to scammers and hackers, so yes of course there are many chance to lost Yobit balance. But all depend you if you make a strong password and enabled your two factor authorization and not just for your Yobit account also for your email.if you dont have any knowledge about buy and sell dont think for getting profit.thanks for read my comment

Yes, if you send your private information to an unknown person, your yobit balance can easily be stolen. Additionally, there are several fake yobit sites where entering your information can result in your account being hacked.Be cautious!

No, my friend, if your email is secure and you use a strong password, you will not lose your account or your money, because the inch is safe and secure, do not worry.

How this question poped up in your mind? I mean, I am also a beginners and new to crypto world I thought everything is safe here but now, I am thinking that everything is not as is simple as ot seemed 😅

If you are in the internet world, there must be a chance to be hacked and lose your balance on yobit, but we can minimize this opportunity by maintaining the security of our yobit account using the 2fa authenticator, we can activate this security through the available features. at Yobit. Even though it is not 100% safe, it is enough to minimize the risk of hacking and theft.

• +5 1

NO, I'm don't think so but from my point of you enable your verification in the yObit account and also choice a good healthy password and In the end I say that your account is not gone any where and your payment in the account still safe but I'm recognize suggest you as a beginner don't do any thing in which you don't have any experiences so be calm and help you to Gain some knowledge brother and then do something

• +2 1

Friend, so I know there is no possibility of losing the balance, I unite it so if you could lose the balance is if they remove you from the cryptotalk campaign or if you give your yobit data to someone and that person uses them to rob you if no no.

I have not heard before that anyone lost their balance or account on the Yobit platform,
You must secure your account, and do not share your information and data with anyone. Use a strong password consisting of letters and numbers.

• +2 1

On the off chance that you got your record you won't lose your cash, I am utilizing yobit for quite a long time and as of recently I didn't deal with any issue identified with this, creat an amazing secret key and actuate the 2FA check, and I can guarantee you that nothing will happen to your cash..!

It provides high protection for its user and their funds from cryptotalk so do not worry you can store trade and invest your cryptocurrency۔۔without fear of losing it is good to create a strong password to save your account both your cryptoyalk account and yobit account۔۔۔

Friend if your password is not strong then some one can steal you coins and personal information otherwise there is no chance to lost yobit balance. So always make strong password so that no one can steal your coins and personal information.

take note that your security is the first to be take care of because if you share your information it will be lost your account balance never to share to anyone and use 2 FA security to ensure your account more secured.. also yobit is not safe for any hacker.all exchanges has a chance to get hacked.to avoid it secure your account as possible as you can.dont share some details to others

I don't believe it's possible to commit fraud from a Yobit account because the security measures are too strict. 

You can also trigger your two-factor authentication if you have any doubts about the security of your account before you activate it.

Thanks for the post, yobit is safe, it is a trusted wallet globally which not allow us to just save our cryptocorrency ,but it also provides some functionalities for us to save, invest and trade with our cryptocorrency at anytime, it is safe and money can be there for long periods and nothing will happen to your money there.

If you share your account data, it is possible to lose your yobit balance; but, if you are extremely cautious, you will stop or prevent losing your balance or being hacked. Always be cautious of the links you visit and the activities you engage in, as some can lead to you being hacked.

If you do not share your e-mail and password, your account is completely secure, and you do not have any credits in it. The Yobit platform is completely safe It can be used for permanent storage and you do not mind keeping your coins and money in it.

This does not happen unless you share your personal information with someone ,, you only have to put a very strong and different password and not link this private email with anything else, and keep your personal information on your own only and thus ensure the survival of your money.

• +2 1

Hello dear friends I hope all of you well and doing great work on this platform

If you secure your yobit account then anybody don't stolen your money and save and secure your balance here I use this platform

• +3 1

This depends on you, my friend. If you share your personal data or click on any fraudulent link, you may lose what you have. In my opinion, it is the most secure wallet and you will not lose them unless you are wrong.

• +4 1

My friend, here there is a basic rule that this site is difficult for the account to be stolen in Ubid. Your account is stolen because of your work and the password is shared by more than one person.

صديقي ، رصيد الحساب مرتبط بالمعلومات الشخصية لحسابك. يمكن أن تضيع البيانات الخاصة بك بشكل جيد. حماية بياناتك لحماية رصيدك.