What is your main goal... ? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I am now in the first stage, although I have been interested in the field for 3 years, but I want to provide more information to be successful.

My main goal is to earn enough money from various fields including cryptocurrency, and when I have enough capital I will invest in a certain website for myself or maybe buy real estate so that I could earn passive income.

This is the most subjective question that everybody even can ask here! Money - is the tool to get opportunities. Opportunity - is the tool to make dreams, ideas, desires happen. Therefore we all need money!

My main objective is to earn money online to see if in the future I can be in a better position compared to the one I live in at the moment, in that way, apart from helping my family, I can help someone who needs my help.

The main goal in crypto is to make money. There is no free money out there so you must do something that will give you money. Investment in crypto market is a good choice.

On 2/2/2020 at 23:02, alexisfuentes said:

Objetivo: largo o corto

El objetivo es ganar dinero.

En mi aprendizaje en este Foro me he planteado la pregunta frecuente; donde ganar dinero gratis? o como ganar sin invertir nada?

Nunca haces nada gratis, de hecho inviertes algo que tiene un valor incalculable "Tiempo"

Es un error que todos cometemos cuando empezamos en este cripto marketing, pensamos en monedas "gratis" y comenzamos el proceso en diferentes cosas, principalmente:

• Grifos
  • Gotas de aire
  • Aplicaciones de minería
  • Minería de CPU
  • Minería de GPU
  • Prueba aplicaciones, software
  • Y un gran etc.

¿Cuál es el objetivo principal de las promociones de cripto?
En estas promociones obtienes experiencia, pero básicamente es un nivel de aprendizaje donde damos tiempo para algunas monedas, pero pasado un tiempo determinado, en el que como máximo no deberían ser más de tres meses, debes decir adiós y seguir adelante.

Siempre debería encontrar en las promociones: "pagos versus tiempo versus aprendizaje"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

Hay lugares excepcionales como Crypto Talk, donde obtienes una ganancia aceptable por tu tiempo, pero lo mejor que aprendes en el proceso.

Por eso es "tonto - dumping" cuando muchos vienen aquí y dicen que su prioridad es hacer 30 por día, se olvidan de aprender y quieren hacerlo en el menor tiempo posible. Crypto Talk es un lugar para quedarse, para que sea parte de su vida en el mundo de las criptomonedas.

De todos modos, como todo lo anterior es el comienzo de tu participación en un negocio de inversión, todas esas Fichas, Fichas, Monedas que se ganen son para inversión, para animarte a usar tu dinero en el futuro. Pero este es el camino largo, debes estar sabiendo porque todo esto sucede.

Entonces lo opuesto es el camino corto, obtienes monedas por inversión de tu dinero ... tomas ese dinero y haces inversiones en el Exchange

Hay personas que nunca han hecho un faucet, un airdrop, etc. Simplemente se inscribieron en un Exchange y compraron. Manejan grandes cantidades de Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

También hay un grupo (3) que convive entre "Grupo 1 y Grupo 2" conocen su valor "tiempo", solo obtienen rentables lanzamientos desde el aire y seguramente han superado a Faucets, minería y cualquier sitio que les haga perder el tiempo.

¿En qué etapas te encuentras actualmente? o no puedes escapar de la etapa inicial, él quiere cosas gratis, es decir, el camino que nunca parece terminar y nunca quieres sacar un dólar de tu bolsillo para invertir. (Grupo 1)

Ya realiza inversiones de su bolsillo e intenta realizar inversiones reales de más de $ 100 (Grupo 2).

En realidad, no importa en qué etapa se encuentre. Lo que debe saber es hacia dónde lo guía todo este proceso de incentivos.

Finalmente:

Estás en un negocio donde invertir es lo que debes hacer, donde comprar y vender es el objetivo. 

Entonces, tu propósito es ganar dinero.

As I know that lost time is never recovered, what I always try to do is take advantage of it and dedicate it to productive activities and that as a reward they generate good money.
For this, my objective has always focused more on taking advantage of good airdrops, especially projects with very strong and promising currencies that have been released to the market generate good income, that way I do have to dedicate myself to promoting that airdrop through social networks I do it with great pleasure and with a lot of effort with the sole purpose of attracting as many referrals as possible, which are the ones that will provide me with a large number of coins and consequently then a very good reward.
Another thing that I would also dedicate my time and that is not mentioned so much in your post is learning, this may sound old-fashioned if what we want is to make money, but by thinking in this way we are making mistakes, because if one begins to studying to become a good trader you can get very good money doing trading, this is a way that can make you earn money on the internet in the long term, where you know that you invested your time well in something that will later give you many benefits.
The third thing in which I dedicate my time the most is poverty, because for me it is an infinite source of income from cryptocurrencies. The time you have to dedicate to this is not so much despite the fact that many others say otherwise, because if you know how to document yourself well and make a successful investment, you will surely have your guaranteed profits.

I believe that there must be a balance between both that provides knowledge and that gives an incentive to continue with the adoption of crypto currencies on a larger scale today, in my case I have little time in the world of cryptology and my goal is to make long-term investments with good returns

My main goal in the short term is to be able to have a bitcoin and continue learning about this new financial revolution called blockchain, I think that if I buy bitcoin little by little monthly so I can average the price of bitcoin and be able to have long-term financial freedom

My goal is to have a very good financial stability that allows me to maintain my family give my children a good education and a good roof where they can live without any problems and enjoy life go on vacation with the family travel have a good time for that is the today's effort all with God in front

My main goal is to work in here and to earn an amount of money to be self dependent to help my family and buy a big house and car

It's true, nothing is free, time is money. There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies and they all have their risk; Practice makes a master; crypto talk good option, win and learn.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

My main objective is to fill myself with knowledge in the cryptographic world, in the cryptocurrency trade, start with a low capital and be able to increase it little by little, I know that nothing is achieved quickly in this life and the main thing in everything is to be persevering, I want to be profitable in cryptocurrency trading because I see it as a very profitable market in the long run.

• +5 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:02 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Airdrops

Por el momento estoy concentrando mi tiempo en los aidrops, las faucet consumen mucho tiempo y dan muy poco, la mayoria requieren que reclames en un período de tiempo corto.

It is always important to keep informed and learn from new things, not only from cryptos, and of course everything requires a time of investigation, I think that by being more documented in everything we can redeem the time to be able to generate profits of money

My main objective is to prepare myself, learn more and on many topics. From my point of view, everything else will be derived from this, being curious and having the capacity for wonder are some of the skills that generate a pleasant and very rewarding feeling in human beings.

My main objective is the Cryptocurrency market but I still have a lot to learn. I read every cryptotalk post to learn what more I can. I still don't feel qualified for futures. Thanks to cryptotalk, I have learned many things that I did not know and every day I learn something new. 

I believe that before buying and selling, you need to learn how to do it so as not to lose everything.
But if you understand everything, then there are a lot of opportunities in the crypto world to make money, everything is in our hands.

My main goal is to go to the forex trading after gathering some obey from the crypto talk.I'll earn a profit there.

On 20.02.2020 at 04:09, Elusir said:

Yes guys this post is really true because we are here to come for taking only one to earn money only but no anyone thinking there time will be also taking there on doing comment if either you taking so you get banned after all main point comes to whole topic is earn with learn.

So yes, thank you very much sincerely this is very important and helpful for many members here, is very important topic like yours because we can get a lot of knowledge, because cryptocurrency and ways to earn through it needs knowledge. Best way to increase your wallet.

i want to become a successful trader for a better life . yobit provides me this oppurtunity so that i can feed my family. in past days i used to researching all the matter that where to invest how to invest and when to hold or when to sell . slowly and slownly i gain lot of information and i become a trader now i am happy to trade on yobit .