What is your main goal... ? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is to earn something and trade it. And I'm trying to make myself a second student Income. And make my life better.

I agree that earning cryptocurrencies is not totally free but that we will always give our time and small activities for some coins.

The interesting thing about all this is that along the way we acquire skills and knowledge so great that then the rewards don´t stop coming

• +5 1

My main goal is to hold cryptocurrencies in the future, and the short term is to see if I can trade to increase my income. and well if I can make a profit with these airdrops it would be very good for my objectives.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

I agree with your approach, you must have a clear objective, it is not about earning free money, it requires an effort and a significant dedication of your time.

The most important thing to keep in mind is to seek the objective of learning everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies, when you start with faucets, surveys and airdrops these activities lead you to manage wallets, know some terms, do operations in exchanges, that daily practice It is the best of the learning that later when you take it to learning through courses and workshops it is that the true value of what you have been doing is revealed

One of my main objectives is to learn to trade with cryptocurrencies and in this way make the virtual trade of crytocurrencies such as Bitcoin known to different groups of people with whom they can establish small cryptocurrency exchange communnities.

Edited by yulitzaseijas

In this field, I tend very much to AirDrops, as it is not risking your money and its profit is good, and sometimes I tend to invest, but not with much money, but in the coming period I do mining investment through Yobit and win what is satisfactory to me of money

That's such a good question, I personally love to teaching others about things which I'm passionate about, and as you can guess the cryptocurrencies and the profitable activities are a mainly one (not for nothing my nick is "CryptoDex" haha) and for that reason I started my own youtube channel, in where I could do what I just said, however, a great teacher are the one who never stop learning, so here I am, trying to learn as much as I can about new useful stuff in the cryptoworld and follow my dream to be a good content creator and cryptotalk are acually help me a lot to reach that goal ^^.

I have many goals,, but my main goal is make a profetional teacher of any type institution...because I like to understanding every body very much,,besides my other goals is earning from online a huge amount...

El 2/2/2020 a las 23:02, alexisfuentes dijo:

Objetivo: largo o corto

El objetivo es ganar dinero.

En mi aprendizaje en este Foro me he planteado la pregunta frecuente; donde ganar dinero gratis? o como ganar sin invertir nada?

Nunca haces nada gratis, de hecho inviertes algo que tiene un valor incalculable "Tiempo"

Es un error que todos cometemos cuando empezamos en este cripto marketing, pensamos en monedas "gratis" y comenzamos el proceso en diferentes cosas, principalmente:

• Grifos
  • Gotas de aire
  • Aplicaciones de minería
  • Minería de CPU
  • Minería de GPU
  • Prueba aplicaciones, software
  • Y un gran etc.

¿Cuál es el objetivo principal de las promociones de cripto?
En estas promociones obtienes experiencia, pero básicamente es un nivel de aprendizaje donde damos tiempo para algunas monedas, pero pasado un tiempo determinado, en el que como máximo no deberían ser más de tres meses, debes decir adiós y seguir adelante.

Siempre debería encontrar en las promociones: "pagos versus tiempo versus aprendizaje"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

Hay lugares excepcionales como Crypto Talk, donde obtienes una ganancia aceptable por tu tiempo, pero lo mejor que aprendes en el proceso.

Por eso es "tonto - dumping" cuando muchos vienen aquí y dicen que su prioridad es hacer 30 por día, se olvidan de aprender y quieren hacerlo en el menor tiempo posible. Crypto Talk es un lugar para quedarse, para que sea parte de su vida en el mundo de las criptomonedas.

De todos modos, como todo lo anterior es el comienzo de tu participación en un negocio de inversión, todas esas Fichas, Fichas, Monedas que se ganen son para inversión, para animarte a usar tu dinero en el futuro. Pero este es el camino largo, debes estar sabiendo porque todo esto sucede.

Entonces lo opuesto es el camino corto, obtienes monedas por inversión de tu dinero ... tomas ese dinero y haces inversiones en el Exchange

Hay personas que nunca han hecho un faucet, un airdrop, etc. Simplemente se inscribieron en un Exchange y compraron. Manejan grandes cantidades de Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

También hay un grupo (3) que convive entre "Grupo 1 y Grupo 2" conocen su valor "tiempo", solo obtendrán rentables lanzamientos desde el aire y seguramente han superado a Faucets, minería y cualquier sitio que les haga perder el tiempo.

¿En qué etapas te encuentras actualmente? o no puedes escapar de la etapa inicial, él quiere cosas gratis, es decir, el camino que nunca parece terminar y nunca quieres sacar un dólar de tu bolsillo para invertir. (Grupo 1)

Ya realiza inversiones de su bolsillo e intenta realizar inversiones reales de más de $ 100 (Grupo 2).

En realidad, no importa en qué etapa se encuentre. Lo que debe saber es hacia dónde lo guía todo este proceso de incentivos.

Finalmente:

Estás en un negocio donde invertir es lo que debes hacer, donde comprar y vender es el objetivo. 

Entonces, tu propósito es ganar dinero.

My goal is to know a little about investments and where to deposit my money. In analyzing a little where I am going to invest my money and the benefit that I can get from it in the short, medium and long term. Every day something new is learned and the truth is that I have learned a lot, even so I still need to learn a little more. Human beings are prepared to learn and receive information. I believe that the objective of the vast majority of people is to obtain profits where they are going to make the investment.

We hope to earn a lot of money for free doing almost nothing but in the end you realize that the time you invested and the profits you obtained were very little, for this reason you would have to find several ways to increase profits and one of them is by reinvesting what you are obtaining in In my case, I have a stable job and the time I dedicate to this is little and the earnings I obtain are reinvested to have a long-term passive income.

My goal to join in this forum is to get vast knowledge about the crypto currency and trading from the experts and start trading with the better strategies so that i can achieve success in trading

My goal is to be able to dedicate myself to the world of cryptos full time and at the same time be able to study in some academy to continue learning!!

To you? 😄

The main goal for joining crypto talk was information about earning online and and other goal is to earn 3-5$ by sitting at home and only posting some informative stuff

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

my main goal is to earn some money from this market for my daily base expenes i earned by doing trading, posting on this  forum and from bounties work earning.

• +2 1

I'm new to this area, but the main goal for me is a long-term investment ICO, IEO. But since I still have a great amount for this, I started my way to airdrop, and I think that it's good for my development, so I will be able to learn more about different cryptovites.

• +2 1

I belong to group 2, that is, I use money from my pocket for investment. I adhere to the rule "money must work for money". I am not interested in quick investments, I invest for the long term.

• +1 1

My main goal and target is earn monthly $2000. i invest my money on yobit through invest box option. i earn monthly $1000 on yobit but i want to earn more through yobit so i decided i invest more money on yobit to earn monthly $2000.

• +2 1

Goals are tangible for me, dreams are intangible. For me the above are my intangible dreams, which will be worked upon soon. My dreams are simple yet so pacifying for me. I live for them, I live up to them.

• +4 1

The goal I have is to become financially independent. To be able to do what ever I want with my spare time and not be restricted to working just because i have to. I would start getting more freedom at around $1000 dollars a month. So my main goal is to get more than 1000 dollars a month without doing almost anything. Then I can focus on other projects that I actually want to do with my time.

• +2 1

3GR2yv.jpg

Моя главная цель узнать больше о криптовалюте и конечно же заработать деньги

• +1 1

My Main goal is to be a perfect trader. I want to learn crypto in the level where i can predict any upcoming movement of a crypto. In this way,, I will be able to earn lots of profit. I know my goal seems like impossible,,but wanna make it possible

• +1 1

I have many goals in my little and simple life,,,,I want to earn money from online.. it is my little goal,,,but my main goal is make a good teacher,,,,because it is a noble proffession,,,,I like to understanding everybody,,I hope one the I became successful in my goal..

• +4 1

I agree with the post. You need to find a balance. After all, if you don't study, then you will be overtaken and in the end you will lose everything you had. Life is a constant study, the one who does not develop usually falls to the bottom of his state. If you want you to have something - develop, read books about trading, interesting stories and thoughts of famous traders and keepers of cryptocurrency

• +1 1