What is your main goal... ? - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I want to become a famous person on this forum but I don't have much motivation for this .I want to take experience at this forum and stay here long .

Hallo everyone. My goal is that to firstly complete my 100 comments.  And after tha do the 20 comments per day and also earn and learn many things from here.

Hello dear friend

My main goal is to earn at least one btc because this is one of the most demand able coin in the world and earning a btc and spend good work.

Well there is an important goal by staying at this platform. That I am learning about the trading and crypto currencies in a  full details. And  also collecting the capital to earn a profit from these crypto currencies. That's my goal in future. 

Hello my friend .My main goal is thats to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, thats will come to get big evolution in the crypto marke and also goal to make money and be self independent.

Hello my dear friend.My main goal is to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living therefore I join this forum because it provides us an opportunity to make bitcoin only by making useful posts.

My friend, my main goal is to learn how to make money in all possible ways and with the money I can make it grow, you mentioned very good options with all of them we can try, what catches my attention is trading.

My main goal here is to work hard and earn money inorder to move to the next step so as to maximize my income I will like to build multiple streams of income so as to maximize my earning potential.

@ by alexisfuentes , my main goal is to get a lot of money .we joined this platform for earning money but as that we gain knowledge and experience at Short time.  After this we gain money and then we understand each and every thing present for job .

• +3 1

No matter how long the goal varies, the result is the same as winning money. Thank you for your information, and we must talk that cryptotalk gives good money for money.

@alexisfuentes you told very useful informations. I want to  grow with this forum and this is my main goal.  Nowadays i am free at home and i decided work hard on this forum and achieve a rank on this forum and also earn money. 

My principal purpose is to have financial savings so I should purchase what I need additionally, my main intention here is to examine right here and share my ideas due to the fact this clearly an excellent location for crypto enthusiasts

Personally, I balance the aspiration for knowledge and my passion for continuous development and cryptocurrencies and between earning money from the Crypto Talk platform, and I think the platform gives us two things together if you have the desire for it.

My friend, I have long and short term goals, short term to get some income through faucets and also through the forum, and this to invest it, I still lack experience in trading and investments so I'm in a stage to learn about this.

My main goal is only focusing on finding good and potential coins and tokens in this year for investing. I think the 2021 is the best year for crypto world and we can make 1000 multiply times profit by investing in right and proper projects that will launched in this year.

Yes, my friend, this is the only way to reach the goal that we aspire to, learning is the basis, I am now reading a lot and looking to get enough information that will make me able to start new ways of profit such as trading investment and others that you mentioned, it is not free profit, it is a fruit that you will reap after Much effort and exhaustion I spent in learning and research.

My main goal is to learn somting about fourm & some differnt skills people share for this forum. I always trying my best to gain some knowledge here .I Trying my best to provide  some valuble post to seek some one knowledge here so best of luck who join newly thank you.

My biggest and most daunting goal currently is to define my life goals my goal is help to other poor and needy peoples.it seems such a complex task.

My main goal is to get to a better position from this site, to let people know about it so that they can know about the crypto world. Gradually it becomes acceptable in all countries.  And became acceptable to the law.  So I want cryptor to post a lot of good money and make it a good platform to manage your own good income.

My main goal of here is to earn from this platform and also learn something new which can help me in my life.and I have so another main goal is to be a good and hard working member of this from.and by earning from here I can do something in my life.

This is amazing and useful information for all of us. Through this we all are doing work in cryptotalk. This steps tells us how we get knowledge and experience about cryptotalk.so my main goal is achieving knowledge about crypto currency, trading, investment. These things helps me to get rich.

About cryptotalk , Everyone here is just for earnings like trading and investment.

But when I joined this forum I knew about useful information, ideas suggestions and experiences of others which is more beneficial for me.

Now my goal is about more learning as well as earnings.

Because learning is more better than earnings ... If you learn first you will earn automatically

My main goal is to stay here for a long time and learn to work well.  I want to see myself in a better place.  I want to stay on top of the forum.  I shared my main goal. I hope You share your goal.

At now my main goal is success to crypto currency. For it I want to work very hard.I want to achieve much knowledge and know much new things form crypto currency. I want learning and earning from here.

The main goal of all of us is to make money.  However, we are able to acquire a lot of knowledge here with the money. Which will be very useful in our future. And as a student, another of my main goals is to improve my English language skills so that I can speak English fluently.