What is your main goal... ? - Page 65 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is to succeed in this forum. I want to learn and earn at the same time in this forum. O familiar many people across different countries here. I want to acquire knowledge in field of crptotalk and trading. My ultimate aim is to convert my wallet to one of the richest wallets in the world.

My dear friends buy or sell is not haw you can make money firstly but I advise you guys to come and join us for cryptocurreny because this cryptocurreny is good that everyone can been enjoying it

Everyone wants to become successful in their life and everyone having their own aim or goal but my goal of life is to become successful in investing, trading and on this forum. Because I want to become rich on this forum and that's only possible if I will invest in crypto. And this forum helps me to earn huge money and learn many investing skills. 

My fundamental objective is .learning..i need to induce most extreme knowledge i might ..i wana to memorize each day i need to have all unused progressed and ancient data approximately nearly each thing ..as life never halt teaching so we ought to never halt learning ..i need to urge information about all perspectives ..almost all imperative and fundamental things in life ..i need to urge most extreme encounter ..learning is my to begin with need ever through learning i can get each thing...

• +1 1

Now the main goal of this year is to take a admission in a graduation and Do much effort to achive my destination . Because we not achive our destination without effort . so effort is essential for a progress. And we also have a goal to join here is learning not a earning so we also gets use full information here

Crypto Talk is the best and most important site for making money. My main goal is to make good comments every day and earn money all my life.

This forum has really helped a lot the reason been that just like this post made by a member, this platform really helps in sharing knowledge to different people and such information are very useful much more than the payment.

Like most users i am here to earn money. As a student i don't have any capital for investment and i want to earn some extra money also so i am just killing two birds in one stones as through this forum one can earn a handsome amount of money without doing any investment. Yet, trading is a bonus.

Since I am a student, the only goal of mine is to make money to co op with the expenses. Now I am waiting to complete my 100 posts, so that i can start earning after that. The common goal of everyone is to make money which will be accomplished through cryptotalk.

That's semiprecious info except I feel the smartest meditate consider teethe word that we are careful also in reality in cryptography sprightliness that is only identical real life.

My main goal is to learn about cryptocurrency more and more because i want to training.So crypto talk is world best platform which gives opportunities to learn about cryptocurrency.

I am new member in this group. I have no experience but i am interest doing work. I hope will continue do this work. this is good  part time job. I got  what is trading ? how get earn money so this basic information  going better  goal. 

• +1 1

I think it is an amazing post. But as my suggestion first proprity is to learn more about digtial world and trading and investment online through this and other forums also. if we take proper and authantic knowledge about that we have to invest in any means of trading.

By working on this forum, I have set my goal to get more information from this forum and get complete information about crypocurrency and trading to enhance my personal skills.Moreover by working on this forum i want to get indpendent as this platform is providing an interesting way of earning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have many goals but i have no any source that to achieve my goals. I achieve my goals after the join this forum. Cryptotalk is a amazing forum. I think if you work hard to achieve your goals and success in your life but my main goal to earning a money. Thank you for my suggestion.

Hello friends . Actually, I came to this site to make money. But the information on the site may be more valuable than money. I'm trying to read every comment on the site that grabs my attention. After getting the necessary information, I will start investing in crypto money with the right moves.

Every human being has a goal in life which helps people to be successful. My main goal in life is to be a successful person by doing something good in life. And keep my family well.

My main goal is earning money.I have to work hard.By working hard i can reach to my goal.Earning knowledge is also my goal of life. I have tovteach many things in our life. And i have to reach my goal.       

In my life's main purpose is to send the best results to all my family to show them what cryptocurrency is and together we will excel in cryptocurrency, because we feel we can function in cryptocurrency like offline employment.

My main goal at this platform is the money i just came here for the earning but when i came i realized that knowledge is more important so i earning as well as knowledge and want to learn about this online trading and other apps

• +4 1

My goal is to make money on and off crypto. I just wanna meet my daily needs without asking from anybody. But if I make the Forbes list, that won't be a problem too. I'm just happy I'm on the right track with you guys 

My main goal is to earn and learn in cryptotalk. I hope there should be more unique topic posted in this platform which interest many members eagerness to look for more information about the topic.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, lord99 said:

Hello my friend, I think that there is no free profit, but I think that success and profit requires serious work and giving new ideas as well. Respecting the rules and laws is very important in order to avoid prohibitions and problems as well. I believe that obtaining knowledge is important and essential for success and achieving the goal

Actually most of members get their goal very easy that's called luck and most of people are working hard to achieve goals and they face such difficulties we have to not loss hope we can get such position in life it needs hard work and patient..

Goals mean different values to different people. Be honest main goal is to work in here and earn money . Earn money in large amounts.  This forum is pay good amount.  You are independent.  Help other people.