What is your main goal... ? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Is a very good question My basic aim is to get respect Helping others by doing good things Give my parents that happiness The happiness they had when I was born 

Being a newbie my plan is to learn about the cryptocurrencies and then investment and trading is my next goal but i think knowledge is more important than earning in the Start which can earn you money and experience when we get knowledge. So gaols must clear and hardwork is required.

Every person has different goal in this platform. Some people to earn money with the help of this plat form.

Some people want to do trading with the help of this platform and some people think that which platform can we get rich from that's why,  some people can use this platform.

My main goal to be in cryptotalk learning and earning for years saving the money to start investment of crypto currency to be earning large amount of crypto money apply the knowledge learnt to start trading of crypto currencies to increase my income in short years

My main goal is earn to some money from bitcoin.If people added up how much time they waste earning a pittance with faucets etc vs devoting the same amount of time to a normal job and buying coins with what they earn they'd figure out they would end up with a whole lot more.

The main goal of my life is to earn a lot from here. Working here will help me learn about investing. If I ever want to make a profit by investing in the future, I have no experience in investing, but if I work here I can learn about investing. I can reach my life goal. Working here will lead me to my success.

Hello my friends, the beginning was the vision was not clear to me, after I registered in the forum and got acquainted with many topics, I believe that earning money and improving income in addition to knowledge and knowledge is my main goal.

My main goal of joining the forum is to obtain profits that I can invest in the good coins and consider it as a source of income. Besides that I want to help newcomers to learn a little about cryptocurrencies, that's why I am here.

Yes dear i also have a goal and come here to achieve it i have a goal to become a good trader in the world and i think will get it soon because i am on the right forum and this forum give me the learning about the trading  and i am now a good trader but not a perfect trader i think i will be good soon and i will invest money also in trading for the better earnings.

The most objective is to extend my information approximately Crypto exchanging and gaining a great benefit in Crypto exchanging is continuously a unsafe commerce we cannot gain a great benefit in case we do not have a total information of exchanging I too joined a few bounties programs and airdrops in my nation mining isn't beneficial since its take power and power cost is exceptionally tall in my nation but I too work on a few spigot site where I can claim and gain free Bitcoin satoshi but the winning isn't exceptionally great in fixture site.

I prefer to know something.  I read everyone's comments before I comment, so that I can get new information.  So I want to say that earning money is not my main purpose. I also think that everyone's goal should be to acquire knowledge as well as earn money.😊😊😊

• +2 1

My main goal is to complete the 100 post and be happy this topic.

And I am daily earning to some posted 20 and more then this post. I am be very happy complete my task.

My main goal is learning knowledge from this forum. I joined this forum for learning knowledge of crypto currency and earning money. I want earn 1 BTC in a year . Because it is very demandable coin.

Thanks for giving us this kind information. This will help us in learning. We should always prefer to learning. My main goal in this platform is that i can learn well from it about cryptocurrency. To collect knowledge, i can be able to create useful posts.

• +2 1

Thank you friend for asking such a beautiful question.There are many goals in life but my goal here is to gain knowledge on all things from experienced people and to be an experienced person.Once I become experienced, my main goal will be to explain things to beginners very easily.

This forum is the best forum ever, and my main goal was to make money, but after I entered here, my goal became to gain useful information, experience, knowledge, and how to invest in cryptocurrencies because here we gain a lot of financial and knowledge profits.

We all have some goals in our life , like you and like others there is also mine gaol was to be a successful person but i haven't thought that i could be a trader. After choosing the cryptotalk my gaol  is to be a successful trader and wanna do trading on this platform. This platform has taught me alot of things

Well you have explained it properly my friend and I would like to say that there is no way you make profits from the final stage if you have not crossed the first few stages in particular.

My main goal on this platform learn more information about different things and increase knowledge. I learn both things about knowledge here. This platform very informative and helpful for every one.

Yes totally I agree with you. You share very right information I think and it is very helpful to everyone. But I think learning and knowledge make us more traders and we can earn.

• +1 1

My friend my goal is to learn everything and earn huge money and i famous all over the world this is my goals but the crypto is right place to achive your goals and here you can easily do this with out any  physical work and any stress is involved large number of people can easily achive his goals from here 

• Useful or interesting 1

My main goal in life is to be a human being as well as to be a parent and an obedient child and to be a hardworking person. Who will change the goal of life and I will be able to reach my destination as I wish I am now To keep parents happy by becoming successful engineers. As well as that I can make a lot more money from cryptotalk and get on this site for a lifetime.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, Bitcoin Earning said:

My main goal in life is to be a human being as well as to be a parent and an obedient child and to be a hardworking person. Who will change the goal of life and I will be able to reach my destination as I wish I am now To keep parents happy by becoming successful engineers. As well as that I can make a lot more money from cryptotalk and get on this site for a lifetime.

@Bitcoin EarningRight now you are making sense sir,we all have this kind of goals infact I have many goals that I want to fulfilled but am very sure am going to start from somewhere first which I'm doing right now in cryptotalk I'm learning on how I can be a successful cryptocurrency trader and all sort of thing related to cryptocurrency 

@Ahsin  You are right my dear brother, that how we can set our goals on this forum. We should learn more about crypto currency and delivered this forum by making informative posts. 

In cryptocurrency and cryptotalk platform my goal is that to become a good trader of the world in the cryptocurrency.

Crypto and Cryptotalk is my favourite platforms of the earnings.

In the near future these platforms of earnings will be the best platforms for everyone.