Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

You have shared good knowledge. I would like to add something that you can also use ripple because i also don't have that much conversion fees. And there other options as well. 

• +2 1

There are some currencies that need a simple Commission to withdraw, such as Litecoin and Ripple, but for me I prefer to keep bitcoin on the platform and trade it against tether because I increase my capital.

• +3 1

Indeed this is a good observation and we will look on to it and work with the advice given by you as a old member like me I do used luno wallent and I do exchange my with letcoin before doing my transaction thanks for your contribution.

Indeed this is a good observation and we will look on to it and work with the advice given by you as a old member like me I do used luno wallent and I do exchange my with letcoin before doing my transaction thanks for your contribution.

Yes really I know that I withdrawal many bitcoins to xrp and really this required very low withdrawal fee I suggest you to withdrawal your money by converting it.

I agree in some sense to this that The withdrawal fee for bitcoins on the Yobit platform is a little high. In Most exchanges it is also high. So I prefer to use Litecoin for withdrawing. The withdrawal fee in Litecoin is very low compared to the other coins.

• +1 1

Am a beginner and i will withdraw money in few days thanks for ur information i will do cheak the the cion uh said to convert on there and yeah uh are right byc has higher fees

Thanks dear 😊💟, it's a good post for the new members those are disturbed due to the transaction fee. Now a days the transaction fee of the btc is so high due to high rate. I'm also using the litecoin for withdraw because it's transaction fee is only 0.02$ and it's affordable.

This what the majority of us do, yet the issue with that is the cost diffrence between coins, since certain occasions the coins yo move your bitcoin dropps imediatly, wich cuse a sries misfortunes somtimes.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information about less fee of withdraw. But I use LTC method that have also very less fee of withdraw that is 0.002 LTC. The withdraw through LTC is also very fast from YoBit to Payeer wallet.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes xrp can be nice option but i think litecoin(LTC)is better for withdrawing because we're only paying 0.002 ltc if we use that coin. That's why many people using this coin for withdraw and the transfer speed is ver nice. Sometimes ltc price can be higher than the other exchange, in those situations i am using xrp.

Dear Friend! Its fast and had cheaper fees compared to other coins ETH, LTC. There is very high fees on bitcoin so we shall covert into currencies.   

I haven't started receiving payments as I am a brand new member. But I was worried about the high fee to transfer BTC. You have surely helped beginners like me by posting such topic.

I am new on cryptocurrency. I am very pleased to see your post . I'll follow your instructions. Thanks for sharing this useful information 

Yes my dear friend I felt very good when i read your post and your post is very informative for me. because i didn't know withdraw money about fully.

My friend here are many advice and tips for you because you are the new user of this forum. 

Advices...........😜😜😜😜

1:first of all you should complete 100posts  in 7 days.

2:when will you complete 100posts and then you will have create 20posts in a day.

3:And work with patient and respect your elder.

4:You should follow all rules and regulation of this forum.

5And do not copy others posts you can ban. 

6:Try to create  Good and useful posts.

7:Use emoji  sticker in posts.  

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes dear we should change out bitcoins to other currencies because its withdraw fees is very high. Every person has its own thinking and ideas. I suggest you to change into litevoin. Because its price is very low and very easy to use.

You can use many of the coins you want without the issue like you can also use the ltc and the usd in order to make cheap withdrawals.

Thanks for it but i am still newbie here i have completed my one hundred and 80 posts but i dont received any bitcoin yet. Because this is the forum policy 1st week after the completion of 100 posts it will be not paid. Payment of this week i can withdraw in next week. Then i will apply your concern. 

You Are Right Friend Other Currencies Such As Litecoin, DodgeCoin,Etherium Has Low Withdrawl Fee As Campared To BTC  So Its My Advice To Convert Your BTC To LTC Or Other Coins Using Yobbit And Then Withdraw Them. 

Actually bitcoin and ether now have high transaction fees, is more adviceable on use ripple to withdraw from the yobit because the fees is less in making withdrawal. 

First of all let me thank you for your concern. What I understood from this is that bitcoins have a very high processing fees. So in order to earn maximum money we have to convert bitcoins to other forms of digital currencies.

• +2 1

This what the vast majority of us do, however the issue with that is the cost diffrence between coins, since certain occasions the coins yo move your bitcoin dropps imediatly, wich cuse a sries misfortunes somtimes.

According to my knowledge LTC withdrawal having minimum charges then other currencies. I have not use it for withdrawal But is just on knowledge base because I have read in a post that withdrawal with LTC is very less charges than any other.