Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

yes dear you are absolutely right i also heard a lot about this from senior members so if we want to withdraw our money from yobit then we must exchange it into another currency so that we should have to pay less fee in order for withdrawal money and thanks to you also dear  your post proves very helpful for all newbies so keep it up dear 

• +5 1

The xrp, as well as the usdt currency on the TRON network, is a fast sending and receiving currency with low fees, and there are also ltc and trx currencies that are favored for use in transfer operations.

Dear friend, thank you for this great article, but I have no idea about that as I did not withdraw before, but I will review the comments and in order to get benefit from them and thank you very much

• +1 1

I have not yet converted any of the profits I got from the forum, because I am investing it now with the aim of increasing it and then converting it into coins.
Can we always use XRP or does the transfer fee to it could rise at any moment and become like the transfer fee in BTC?

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

There are many cryptocurrencies that have high conversion fees, so when performing the conversion process we recommend using Litecoin or Ripple because they have low fees. Thank you.

• +2 1

I used to use Litecoin and Ripple to withdraw because of their low fees, but now, after the price of the two currencies has increased dramatically, I have used other currencies such as WAVES, and you can search in the wallet box for a currency whose fees are low and the price should be low.

Yes, i notice that!! 

fee in bitcoin too high for new members, i used to use XRP for withdraw as you said, it's more safe and benefits for me, so i can withdraw safely and save my money from loosing.

good luck.

This note is very important, thank you for sharing it with us, but I am confused, what is the best currency that I can exchange on, I think I should try myself until I know, but if you answered me, thank you. 

• +3 1

If your local exchanger accepts XRP to FIAT convertion, Using XRP is really the best options. Its fast and had cheaper fees compare to other coins, ETH, LTC, - For doges, it just cheaper fees but for confirmation it takes time.

• +3 1

I have read the post that   you do not withdraw your earning in the form of bitcoin dear friend i am confused i am new here and i need some knowledge so suggest me that which  coin is suitable if i withdraw my earning so tell me about it.

I agree with you, my friend, you cannot transfer from Bitcoin immediately, because the transfer commission is high, XRP is a really excellent option, but I prefer to withdraw from Litecoin or Waves, as they have little withdrawal fees.

You are right, this makes us earn more money, but I want to know if there is a certain time for us to withdraw it to our wallet so that we do not lose what we have earned Thank you for your advice

• +3 1

When we withdraw in bitcoin, Yobit exchange charges us a large sum. However, if we turn our bitcoins into low-fee coins such as litecoin, dogecoin, and ripple, we would not have to pay heavy fees. Since the withdrawal fees for these coins are so low, I still use litecoin for withdrawals; it just takes 0.002 litecoins.

Well, my friend, I thank you for your time in writing this useful information .. Thank you for your advice to all members, not just beginners .. In fact, I did not withdraw my money in advance and I am still collecting it .. Of course when I withdraw, I will work with your advice and also the advice of my friend who carries a lot of knowledge about Withdrawal method .. Once again I thank you and I wish you and everyone luck and success

Thank you, my friend, this is a useful post that I will remember. My knowledge is now modest, but I am working on strengthening it

My friend, in order to withdraw your profits at the lowest fees, my advice to you is to exchange your Satoshi for another currency in Yobit, such as Litecoin, because other currencies have lower withdrawal fees than Bitcoin.

• +3 1

When you want to withdraw your profits, you will pay high fees if you withdraw your Bitcoin balance.  You can transfer your balance from Bitcoin to another currency with low fees, such as Litecoin or any other currency.  This way, the withdrawal fee will be greatly reduced.  I wish you all the best.

• +3 1

My dear friend, indeed, there are currencies whose message fees are much lower than other operations, for example, Bitcoin is a currency with large and very visible fees, which is estimated at 120 thousand tons of bitcoin, which is a huge amount, a small amount. If we want to send a small amount that we use other currencies such as worked Litecoin and XRP in general, because its fees are much lower, the fee is 0.5 from the currency, XRP, which is about 65 cents of the US dollar. Thank you very much

• +5 1

Yes my friend .. When you want to withdraw your profits, you must transfer the balance of Bitcoin to another digital currency such as Litecoin because its fees are much lower and so that you do not suffer a large loss

• +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Yes dude it is very helpful for beginners and I also converted my btc to ripple and litcoin as there fee is much less as  compared to BTC

• +1 1

This is a very important point that you have raised, because the withdrawal fee is one of hardest part of the cryptocurrency world, although I never withdraw from the yobit platform, but this information will be helpful to me, thank you for your concern.

• +2 1

Yes, I also noticed that too, when I joined the forum and I wanted to withdraw, I see that my estimated amount is cut high without any reason, but then i got to know that the withdrawal fee of Bitcoin is high, so now I am converting my coins to litecoin before i withdraw them to my personal account.

• +1 1

Dear friend, we must show everyone the best way to send currencies through a certain currency with the lowest possible fees, through the Bitcoin currency because its fees are high, science, or or Ethereum in general because the bitcoin currency fee is 120,000 for one sending, which is a very large amount for sending Small, so I advise you to deal with a Litecoin worker because it is the best currency to send money in general with fees exceeding 0.02 years of age like where, which is estimated at 60 cents of the US dollar. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Bitcoins  fees is high especially when you want to withdraw so it better you convert it to other currency and have a little withdrawal fees.I don't recommend you to widraw directly with your Bitcoin balance because widrawal fee on Bitcoin is too high .it is better to convert it first on coins which has lesser widrawal fee. 

Welcome, my friend, when I withdraw my money from the yobit wallet, I transfer my bitcoin to Litecoin and then I convert it to the currency of my country and by this I have reduced the transfer fees because the bitcoin fees are very high compared to other currencies. I hope that I have provided useful advice to all members