Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Thank you, my friend, for explaining to us this valuable information about the e-wallet and the good existing types and their features

Hello my friend , and thank you for your useful topic that help us to understand the best place to save our coins, every wallet have advantages and disadvantages, is that three wallets are secure and safe? Which one with the lowest fees? Good luck

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

Thank you dear for making this post because I also want to get information because I also want to select a good and trustable wallet but I can't select it because one of my friend has lose his amount and their money is hacked so I am curious about it I don't want to lose by amount.

Edited by Abeera
  • +2 1

If you are the yobit of Beest Wallet to Train Crypto money or for transactions. In addition to depositing money in the Ubit, you can exchange money or trading money. And the yobit is very good for you to be the security of yobit for you...

Hello my friend

As for me, I find Yobit to be a great and secure wallet with which you can exchange coins with a small percentage of commission very easily and with high reliability.

The wallet that I deal with directly is yobit, and after I started using it I no longer need to use any other wallet because it provided me with all my supplies

I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me. The coinbase is the most safe and famous wallet it is easy to use and it's interface is very good.

Thank you very much my friend I heard all the names of those wallets but I have never used coinbase at the moment I am and since I started working in cryptocurrencies I use the blockchain wallet it is safe and more famous

• +3 1

Coinbase is really good wallet but i see that yobit is the best wallet for me cause there are many options in the converts and the withdrawing or the deposit.

• +1 1

There are also many good wallets in this field, and it is up to the trader to see the wallet that suits him and which he encountered suitable for his use and has everything he needs in it.

• +1 1

but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one wich I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me,

Dear friends, I have never seen a wallet like Crypto World. Why it's after a whole wallet.And Yobit Exchange is a completely good and safe wallet for us.Through this we can do many things and easily.So I think Yobit is a much better wallet.But what do you think?

So dear not much time passed i am also new here till this time.  So i am using yobit wallet . And i think this is best wallet. And i hope that the wallets you discussed are also good wallets. 

Thanks.

Thank you. Blockchain and Coinbase wallets are safe, good and reliable. I have been using them for a while and I will not face any problems and no attempt to steal. Trust is also a good wallet. If you have a good amount of cryptocurrencies I suggest you use a hardware wallet. You have to choose between  Cold and hot purses

Coinbase and Blockchain are the safest and most trusted wallets and are also the most widely used by people. Blokchain wallet now has its own exchange called The PIT Exchange and can be directly accessed from blokchain wallet.

I just start reading here in this forum and from reading I want to learn here in this forum you share such a useful information thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information here in this forum this is good platform for learning I agree

Thank you dear for this useful post, especially for beginners who do not have enough experience to choose the appropriate wallets, and I have now provided them with a guide on the most easy wallets to deal with a reliable protection system ...

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable post, my friend. I was already looking for a topic like this because I do not yet know which wallet I can trust. I will definitely choose one of these portfolios that I mentioned in your post, but after checking and searching for what suits me most, I hope we will always get such advice so that we do not fall into problems

I wouldn't suggest blockchain.com or any other browser wallet to store your crypto. These services are weak and can easily get hacked. Also they are not to be trusted. If you need a wallet in your desktop I'd suggest Electrum. Trust is also a good mobile wallet, but still all these should be trusted with small amounts. If you have a considerable amount of crypto it is always better to use a hardware wallet..

Yes blockchain and coinbase wallets are really good safe and secured wallets  but I can use blockchain wallet I use coinbase last one year I really satisfy with coinbase but it need kyc when anyone does kyc then they take advantage in coinbase present I operate account in yobit exchange its also safe and security provides their customers.

As my perspective, Trust wallet and coinbase wallet are great wallet. Its safe and secure. Here you can easily exchange your currency. Its withdraw fee is not so high. 

I agree with you, I have used coinbase and I have not had a problem, I suggest that they use a trusted wallet, with which they have worked before.

I believe that the best wallets are hardware wallets and if you can take your time to study them then you will never report any issue of scam again because hardware wallets cannot be hacked. So you should read about trezor or ledger.

I have never tried other than yobit wallet it's really easy to use wallet and countries like blockchain don't block it is blocking my country.
And yobit contains a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be traded quickly and are characterized by low commission.

I have heard a lot about these e-wallets that have a good reputation and are well received by users, but for me I find that my e-wallet belonging to the forum appeals to me with all its features, and we all have the freedom to choose

• +4 1