Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Those wallet are good indeed, but the crypto world is full of wallets I can give one which I used it for more than 2years and nothing wrong happened to me, this wallet is clump of if you dont want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it.

i totally agree with you and with your statement. For now the wallet that I use is a blockchain and I have never made a wallet other than that.

Hello dear members hope you are doing great on this platform 1st year I want to tell you that all coins are good indeed and coinbase is the best if you want to exchange this on this platform

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, as for me, I prefer to use the Coinbase wallet and Blockchain wallet a lot, and there is also a trust wallet that I used, which is very good in terms of safety and ease of use.

As for me, I used coinbase and blockchain wallets, and I saw that they are the best because of the good features that they provide in addition to their ease of use, etc. They fall under the safe wallets and this is something that everyone needs.

• +3 1

I agree that this wallet is really good and functional, as the world of cryptocurrency and digital is full of digital wallets, and if you like, I would recommend one that you can use, as I have a friend who used it and had no problems, and this wallet is a money wallet. It is digital and encrypted, and you must verify the origins and authenticity of your wallet before using it.

Edited by mannbdul

i use the trust wallet as it creates an easy environment and a clear business interface with great reliability. Otherwise, the wallets that you mentioned cannot be used in my region, so I found the trust portfolio is good and really suitable for me.

They are good and important wallets, and there are others as well, but we must know that every wallet has public and private keys, and we must keep the private key for us only so that our money is not stolen.

• +3 1

For me, I prefer the binance wallet, it provides a lot of security to its users, and you can also use it for trading and investing, it is very easy so that you can access everything easily, as I use the yobit wallet, it is also amazing, as the platform contains an amazing investment fund, I can invest in it with the yobit wallet method.

• +3 1

Thanks platform members for your contribution towards reaching alot of our members need especially new members that didn't have wallet and didn't know how to used the wallet properly but with this explaination one will know the can of wallet to be used and how to use it.

Greetings, my friend, thanks for suggesting these wallets are all good
In my personal opinion, I prefer to use offline wallets because they meet my needs in holding the currencies for a long time without fear of them being stolen by hackers.
Because there are many types of wallets and each type serves a specific purpose, so we must know what we need before we choose which wallet we should use

• +3 1

They are very good wallets and help a lot and easily in preserving the money that we earn and the possibility of transferring it from one wallet to another, and some of them include many options available in changing the currency to other currencies and monitoring the currency markets for people wishing to work in exchange and investments.

• +4 1

Yes,I agree with your statement.one of the best wallet available on the market right now is blockchain and coinbase.i have been using this wallet since i started here and they were legit.

The secure wallet has many options and depends on your creation of a very strong password, but I prefer the yobit wallet with many options for coins, very safe and cheap.

• +1 1

I wouldn't recommend storing your cryptocurrency on blockchain.com or any other browser wallet. These networks are insecure and vulnerable to hacking. They are therefore untrustworthy. If you need a laptop wallet, I recommend Electrum. Trust is also a better android wallet, but it can only be used for small amounts of money.

Dear friend, we talked in advance about the governor, its importance, and the importance of choosing a legitimate one away from all the sites launched by fraudsters. In my opinion there is the blockchain and the iobit. This is what I recommend for beginners because they are the best and they have the lowest transfer fees.

They are good and famous wallets in the crypto world. I agree with you to use these wallets in the world of cryptocurrencies because they are more secure than other wallets.

Hello there greetings yes you are right I think those you mention wallets are pretty great great because everyone using I had experience about those wallets and I am currently using your bit wallet because this wallet is cute and easy to maintain and easy to transfer money into your personal banking account it take only a few minutes to a transaction and I think this is great wallet

• +5 1

We can make some useful comments here۔if we can gain some good knowledge about a subject in a simple way then we can't now make some good comments۔i hope can some things learn good because I can learn alot better۔۔

There are lots of wallets in the market. But i suggest you to ude trust wallet. I am also usin this wallet. This is very reliable and comfortable wallet for us. The method of use this wallet is very easy that everyone can easily use it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

To date, I have used Yobit and Luno as temporary wallets and crypto-to-real money exchange wallets. I use Yobit as a storage place for my crypto coins that I get from cryptotalk, I can see how many posts and how much I get paid. Meanwhile, I used Luno as a place to exchange crypto coins to real money, so before I transferred crypto coins from Yobit to Luno, after that from Luno I just exchanged them into currency according to the currency in my country.

My dear friend, look at this forum once and for all Your sub coach will forget or give you so many facilities If you keep thinking about who will do what and who will do it, then whatever forum you go to will never be successful.

Yes, they are very good and safe conservatives, and this is the most important thing for a place we want to put our money in, and there are many other wallets, but I think that the blockchain is one of the best wallets ever ،I use Yobit and I recommend it to everyone .

I like coinpot because it's very safe trusted and the biggest things is that it's free to send your bitcoin directed to other butcoin wallet and just try it and you will see but sending to other exchange.

There are many types of wallets in the world of encryption, and there are not a few well-reputed wallets that guarantee us the protection of money, regardless of its fees or security measures that you require, we must consult experts before choosing the type of wallet you want

• +2 1