Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

Welcome to your dear friend. I think that this type of transaction is a kind of fraud. We must stay away from the currency multipliers. Because this will lead to a large loss of your money. Be extra careful.

Lots of people to create  their own fake websites quick earning because they gain from us . they have created some shortcut and  enter in our smart phone then in our mind and we follow them like a blind trust on them  and they lift our money. 

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Sites that have to double the cryptocurrency because those sites are scams.These sites are out, but not more than two or three days.So it would be better if we do not invest in this site.

Yes it is very useful advice for group members. I think by following this advice and avoiding to become too much ambitious they can avoid big loss at the Crypto forums. Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information.

Thank you for your information, I'm new here,I think this will make people to stop using any how certificate on the forum,And corrency doublers are big scammers they can scam you have what you have and they can use different strategic, different ways to encourage you to invest.

• +2 1

Indeed is it genuine its sound lawful, however on the off chance that we focus and know about how the coin framework functions the inadequacies are plainly noticeable and we can without much of a stress perceive who are tricksters.

Hello, I am new, I did not know what currency duplicators were but now that I know that they are our investments that are trying to duplicate but other people I could never get to do that that's why I thank you too much for doing this topic because Now I understand and know what currency doublers are and what risks I can have if I get into it.

Edited by Manuela146

Newbies should not fall for this to double your profit of your invest to then. Yes generally crypto currency doubler website is like a scam in crypto market. 

Money doublers are for the most part tricks, it doesn't bode well how might somebody twofold you interest in a particularly brief timeframe, tricksters utilization of voracity to improve of us, we should avoid cash doubler to quit giving these con artists our coins.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

Hey dear buddy, The primary subject is to gather enormous Speculation and disappear in the event that you can face challenge, at that point in prior period of organization start like in 1-multi day we can contribute I have attempted this strategy it works however I don't suggest you at that point quit being ravenous and don't Contribute, individuals generally think about them later and Contribute that is the reason they need to bear . I have likewise misfortunes enormous cash there so avoid it

• +2 1

Thank you so much for the information about currency doublers that I also think that the most of the currency doublers are fake.

I came to know about this fake scheme we should never take intereste in such schemes and should concentrate on our goals.

• +4 1

On 1/29/2020 at 3:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Thank you very much for sharing such important message senior, you really create a knowledgeable topic. This is a thing a beginner may take to be normal which is not, we shall go by your guide and be safe from doublers. Thanks once again.

We truly ought to remain absent from those. Its all as well great to be genuine. They will fair pay you at to begin with fair to pull in more inveators but when they collected numerous cash they will be gone. It is exceptionally outlandish for that to maintain their benefit advertised.

The primary topic is to gather tremendous Speculation and disappear on the off chance that you can face challenge, at that point in prior period of organization start like in 1-multi day we can contribute I have attempted this technique it works yet I don't suggest you at that point quit being eager and don't Contribute, individuals as a rule think about them later and Contribute that is the reason they need to bear . I have additionally misfortunes tremendous cash there so avoid it

surely I will stay away from them because they will lead you to problems because most atimes is very big risk so we  should be careful 

Hi. In the 90s, there was a similar scheme in Russia called MMM. Everything is going well as long as there are new investors. But when people stop coming, this pyramid collapses.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dollars doubler are mostly scammers.i have never considered bonzi schime as any reliable source of income.its always not free, you drop yours why you wait some days for your money to be double.

• +1 1

You are welcome friend, it will good to move away from some website that always promised of making multiple of you coins because some of those platform were just created to dupe peoples.

Of course, is that true,
But we have to pay attention and know how the digital currency system works ..
We will see deficiencies in the system
And we see that they are fraudsters or not
please pay attention

Yes dear mate you are very right that there are many sites who offers you to double currency but do not trust on those sites because they can stole your money because there is no way to double the money so then risk is gambling.

• +3 1

best you can do is to ensure that you do not out your coin on all platforms that promises to double your coin except you are absolutely certain of the platform you are dealing with. If not you should learn to just jeep your coin in your wallet and not be greedycurrency doubler website is like a scam in cryoto market I also invest in some cryoto doubler website and they scan me and took my.

These sites are the most fraudulent, and are considered a scam because they rely on other people's money to pay the dues of former members.
You should stay away from these sites, but also report them.

Yes dear you are right .we should have to be care full they all are fraud.I don't believe on them who say that they double our coins.they are hackers if we trust on them they steal our money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• читал сегодня мнение, что решение одобрить спотовые эфирные ЕТФ может быть чисто политическим. мол Байден хочет получить голоса сторонников криптовалюты.
    • Добрый вечер, Форумчане! Мы сегодня добавили для Вас новые направления, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь: 1. Tether USDT TRC20 - Альфа Банк 2. Tether USDT TRC20 -  Газпром Банк 3. Tether USDT TRC20 - ВТБ Банк 4. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Альфа Банк 5. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Газпром Банк 6. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - ВТБ Банк 7. Tether USDT ERC20 - Сбербанк 8. Tether USDT ERC20 - Тинькофф 9. Tether USDT ERC20 - СБП  10. Tether USDT ERC20 - Альфа Банк 11. Tether USDT ERC20 - Газпром Банк 12. Tether USDT ERC20 - ВТБ Банк 13. Сбербанк - Tether USDT TRC20 14. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ВЕР20 15. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ERC20
    • отчет за первый квартал показал, что интерес к биткоин-ЕТФ есть. наверное многих даже удивили объемы. наверное эти покупки в будущем помогут удерживать биткоин на высоком уровне.
    • Лучшие курсы обмена криптовалюты без скрытых комиссий. Мы гарантируем прозрачные и выгодные условия для всех наших клиентов. Быстрые операции. Мы ценим ваше время и обеспечиваем мгновенную обработку каждой транзакции, позволяя оперативно управлять своими финансами. Безопасность и конфиденциальность. Мы обеспечиваем максимальную защиту с помощью передовых методов шифрования данных для вашей безопасности и конфиденциальности.   При крупных объемах обмена наш сервис предоставляет услугу премиум обслуживания.   Став премиум клиентом, вы получаете: ✔️ Оптовые тарифы, ниже рыночных ✔️ Личного менеджера, доступного круглосуточно ✔️ Консультации по юридическим вопросам ✔️ Поддержку в оформлении финансовых документов   Просто создай заявку на сайте BitOcean24.com и оцените уровень нашего сервиса.   Контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Электронная почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • Дорогие клиенты, мы подготовили подробную и понятную инструкцию с иллюстрациями для прохождения верификации при покупке крипто активов на нашем сервисе 🔥 Примеры фотографий, которые мы запрашиваем при прохождении верификации :  1.      2.   3.  
    • 21/05/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить обновление до версии 9.7.4 Обновление движка Chrome до 125 версии, улучшение качества синхронизации, поддержка прокси ipV6, значительное расширение возможностей API и новые возможности функционала. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с Полным чейджлогом новой версии, чтобы ничего не пропустить! Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. ————— Greetings, friends! We recommend updating to version 9.7.4 Updating the Chrome engine to version 125, improving synchronization quality, ipV6 proxy support, significant expansion of API capabilities and new functionality. We recommend that you read the Full Changelog of the new version so you don’t miss anything! Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты!   Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом!   #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам.   #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT.   #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства.   #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград.   #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга?   https://biflow.cc/
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..