Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 40 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I have some experience about wallets which are using widely and having many characteristics and features ,before selecting and choosing a wallet check out some main thing that are security , features and cost  so in this way you  will select the best wallet , so I'm using Blockchain wallet, having a reliable and safe for users.

Exodus Wallet rocks !!!!!!!! Then Im using Jaxx Liberty after Exodus. Exodus has many secure features, you can now stake coins in the wallet & earn interest, it is directly linked to the exchange shape shift (meaning you can exchange within the Exodus wallet ), its really cool looking, among other things.

There has been claims that Exodus wallet has been hacked or can be hacked. This isnt true. What happened was that people had downloaded a false Windows update file & installed malware on their computers. Which gave hackers access to a hidden folder that Windows has that stores all pass words, security phrases, etc. Thxs to the idiots at Windows, all your passwords are saved to a file hidden deep within the OS, even when you tell Windows NOT to save your passwords, they are still saved.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

There are many wallets in market the online and the offline wallets. But for most fast and secure transactions I mostly use is coinbase. The coinbase is safe. 

• +1 1

I am using trust wallet as for me the security features of this wallet is love.Trust wallet is the best wallet with the excellent feature. It is well secure wallet and free from hacker.It is best choice for thoes who prefer security first.

I am using 2 types of wallet . One is Trust wallet and second is coinbase wallet . in my opinion Trust wallet is the best and secure wallet in the market. There are many reasons that we can say Trust wallet is the best .its security system is very helpful and secure

• +2 1

There are lot of wallets but blockchain is the best wallet.  blockchain wallet save your currency and have high security and also uses this wallet very simple .this wallet good for people .

People are using many others wallet. But I suggest myetherwallet. I am using this wallet. It is dry fast and easy. And security system is mind blowing. 

Cryptotalk has a lot of wallets. I'm new to this platform, so I haven't used a wallet yet. But I have some ideas about wallets. I support yobit wallet because it is very safe.

I am using trust wallet ,it is most secure wallet because it is under the gurantee of binance.They did not ask about personal inforamtion therefore ita more secure wallet .It is used by almost 5 milliom people .It can not be hacked and its private key is stored on yoir own device.Most trusted non custodial decentralized wallet.

Now i am using coinbase wallet. It is safe and secure. I store my coins in it. Coinbase is well-known wallet for low transaction fees. And its withdraw is fast enough. You can also trade in it. Coinbase contains multiple coins like bitcoin, xrp, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash etc. You can also link your bank account with it. With this feature, it becomes more popular. 

I'm using hardware wallet and block chain wallet , both these wallet have an amazing features and provide many opportunities to the users, you can store your currency for a long time .these wallets are easy in use

trust wallet is a best alternative since it is under the assurance of "binance". Aside from that, great option to coinbase. Any other wallet is not trusted me. 

As we know there are many wallets are avalaible in market for the bussiniess of cryptocurrenciess but i personally used Blockchain wallet it is secured from any hacked problem it transcation process is very easy 

I use a wallet like TrustWallet, which is a very nice and simple wallet for storing funds.The wallet is easy to use and very convenient, with a small commission.

Actually i am using 2 types of wallet. One is Trust wallet and second is coinbase wallet . Actually many wallet are available in the market. But i mostly use Trust wallet . Trust wallet is most secure and safe.

• +1 1

There are many wallet out there. But many of those wallet have many issue like its high rating fee, very complicated to use and also other's stuff. I use coinbase wallet more than 4 years and To being honest I never ever faced any problem. It has super features and also very easy to use/ It gives me very satisfaction service with High Level security.

I am using many words about the most advantageous words I mostly used is Mobile Wallet because it is a virtual wallet that is used to send and receive debt card and credit card information in an efficient manner.

Various kind of wallets that are available but i use trust wallet , million of people use this wallet  it has strong security system everyone can use this wallet easily, it is more reliable and provide alot of facilities.

The wallets in this field are many, and you can allocate a wallet in any way, but in a way that is legitimate and among the types of wallets, which is the trust and the binance wallet, I store encrypted currencies in it

I am using Trust wallet And it's very popular among people due to Better security system I am using it for many times It has low transaction fees It's a Great wallet No chance of hacking on this wallet It is very useful wallet

I am using coinbase wallet. It is very lite wallet and it is very easy to use. It is one of the most trusted wallet. You can store your coins here for long time. It is most trusted wallet. 

I mostly use these wallet due to their performance and best qualities. These are more beneficial wallet for others. I really like these wallet .

Coinbase wallet

Trust wallet 

Blockchain wallet

Myetherwallet 

Metamask wallet

Enjin wallet

Infiniti wallet

I am using Trust wallet beacuse it is one of the most trusted and comfortable platform while using.it has simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any problems.it has Highest updated security and privacy system that's why I am using this platform and enjoy it's features I suggest you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's facilities and financial services.it is one of the most powerful and secure platform in the crypto trading world.

• +2 1