HBAR Day Trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

HBAR Day Trade

I said I would continue to share my trades so here's what I just went in. Bought some HBAR/USDT price 0.037547 and looking for a nicer gain than usual here. Already have a sell order in above 0.04 as it should be up there already with the move up by Bitcoin. It's one of the few alts in red and I've had my eye on it for a while waiting on this red candle to hit my line. Looked good so I'm in. Might remove the sell order and hold for more gains if BTC continues to rise and keep my eye on HBAR/BTC as well. Was 464 sats when I bought in on the USDT market and BTC was $8050.

hbar100719buy.jpg

hbarliner.jpg

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Checking HBAR value on Bittrex now and don't see much movement, or promise. Remember while technical analysis can be solid in traditional stocks, crypto's volatility favors fundamentals more. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Amazing Trade IMO this Hedera is a very good Project. As I can see your Order should be filled? 😄

Not quite, it was a lil bit shy of my order as I am looking for a 15-20% winner, maybe more. Trying to decide if I should look for more, but 15% in minutes is fine too 😎

• +1 1

Just had a look on coinmarketcap, didn't go deep though. But it doesn't look like any pump and dump scam coin. Good luck with your trade.

You seem to do a lot of trade regularly, you can offer service here. I think you will get fun as well as some incentives. Hope you will not be hurt.

Have mentioned you in other thread, would love to hear your opinion.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Just had a look on coinmarketcap, didn't go deep though. But it doesn't look like any pump and dump scam coin. Good luck with your trade.

You seem to do a lot of trade regularly, you can offer service here. I think you will get fun as well as some incentives. Hope you will not be hurt.

Have mentioned you in other thread, would love to hear your opinion.

HBAR is a decent project and listed on Binance as well so it moves good. Just 5 satoshi is 1% win so it's good day trader. I answered also on the other topic. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

HBAR is a decent project and listed on Binance as well so it moves good. Just 5 satoshi is 1% win so it's good day trader. I answered also on the other topic. 

Thank you. Yes, I have checked this project and it is listed in some good exchanges like Okex, Bittrex, Binance. What your position at long term? You know I am not a regular trader. If you suggest for long term, I will further look on the project details and buy some for future holding, like 6 months or at least alt season if it happens earlier than 6 months.

If Altseason occurs then it's a great buy even more than it already is. I've researched the project and I like it somewhat so I'll keep stacking some from day trading it. I want to see if they make good on the upgraded wallet that will feature proxy staking. Has a higher supply than I usually like but I haven't invested much lately in new projects and this seems interesting. Most all will be from profit so it's no problem to hold as my risk is virtually nothing. 

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I get you good. But you know on your own that those Coins have no real future. I mean you are 15% up on your Bitcoin bro. Take the Profit why so shy?

Good point of course, but if you see this screenshot then maybe you can see why. The sell side is pretty light so it won't take much to hit my order. I appreciate your opinion and that is normally what I would do.

sellside.jpg

Yessir that would fill as I lowered it below the price it's being bought up to 12 times since September 30. Could've made this trade 12 times in one week. I missed it but not this time I won't. 

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Fuck but like the 1h Chart looks like you mentioned kinda very promising. Probably theyll buy him another time up over 0.042 which would make you a winner right?

1 minute ago, Simeon4real said:

I did invest in Hashgraph. I wonder if it'll get to its All time high of $0.4 + anytime soon? I've been disappointed with HBAR performance since It got listed. Sinking all the way from 40 cents a piece to less than 3 cents! Good thing it's slightly higher now. 

I think 0.40 is a bit high for now but as Bitcoin increases and Hedera keeps developing the project it could easily happen. At the current price it's undervalued but it's still a highly speculative play. That's why it's a day trader for me.

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Boaaaa, 12 times 😄 thats crazy Profit. But at least you found a good pattern. I'll try to sell now as well for 0.042 makes real sense. Its also a great Project bye the way so would you recommend holding some of my profits into this coin or not?

That's what Im doing. I don't like to recommend any trades or investments but I don't mind sharing what I do. I'm always transparent with my trading and will share wins as well as the losses. But yeah man I'm a little upset I missed the last week's worth of sweet gainers but there's always more to get.

3 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

Alright. But I'm wondering what's your long term view of it? I'll take a look at it. Maybe I will swing trade it soon. Still looking at the charts for confirmation. Let me hear your view on this. 

These buys I circled are my confirmation for a day or maybe even swing trade. Quick hitters for nearly 10% are quite nice. Long term I just wanna ride my profits and wait for them to release the Proxy Staking Wallet and evaluate further from there. I will most definitely keep some.

12play.jpg

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah man crazy but it's better to look forward, my man youll catch him on his next role for sure. What about the number of your Profits you keep into this coin? Let's say you make 10% on this trade now, how much you keep into this coin (as they are free to profit) and how much do you take?

My general rule when I'm interested in keeping some of the profit in the coin I'm trading is half. So on a 10% win, I would keep 5% and sell the other 5%. It's a win-win that way and is awesome for future profits. And when the staking starts it's even more for free. I love the half and half profit strategy as you are constantly growing your buying power and stacking for later.

Just now, Simeon4real said:

Long wicks everywhere 😀 I can spot some good support levels. Maybe I'll place my longs there for now. Don't you trade the HBAR/BTC pair? 

I do and am watching it there as well. It's also on the ETH market so there's options. Just that it's bouncing around the most on the USDT market. I'll take profit wherever it comes from. Watching Bitcoin carefully also, as any quick moves up and HBAR will follow and maybe I can hit it even harder.

Oh yeah thats a really nice Strategy. I'll try this too for my next trades. Do you also trade some big cap coins on binance?

Yes I do that also. I go a bit bigger on Binance as there is plenty of liquidity there on the Big Cap Coins. I've been doing pretty darn well on Litecoin lately and will share that now as well. Sounds like a good topic to start soon. 😉

3 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

Bitcoin is already on the moving. Better to keep an eye on it now. I closed my btc trade this morning so I'm looking at buying my hbars back. Sold them off around 500 sats a piece. 

Oh I'm on it trust me, which is why I bought HBAR. Bitcoin jumped nicely and most alts as well, but HBAR hadn't really moved. You did well to sell there as thats the sweet spot to take profits. 

Oh wow, I Trade also on Binance. I ont wanna border you but would you be that nice to Share some of your Binance Trades on let's say the last 2 weeks?

I'll make a new topic for that but since you ask I'll show you real quick from my mobile. Too much going on PC at the moment. Been trying to work up some free Litecoins before the post-halving pump that hasn't happened yet. 

ltcplus5.jpg

Sell it at 0.40? You must've meant 0.04. I'll keep evaluating the trade like I always do and we''ll see. 

As for the technical side, You can see the chart on the main post where I just drew my lines from the high an low points and the trend reversal line where the higher lows have wicks down touching it. So you see the triangle forming upward from what COULD BE a reversal, and I'll use that for buy and sell targets if the new trend upwards holds.

1 hour ago, Simeon4real said:

Long wicks everywhere 😀 I can spot some good support levels. Maybe I'll place my longs there for now. Don't you trade the HBAR/BTC pair?  Can you post a chart for that? 

Here's a quick one for you. Let's hope it remains above the yellow line but its down near some good support, so it looks tempting in BTC value too. Will probably follow and complete the triangle so we should see something by tomorrow mid-day or before. There's a nice range there for profits. Lots of em'

hbarbtcpair.jpg

2 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

If it is a decent project, then Hold it from now onwards, but I think you have to check the market regularly. I saw on coinmarketcap where it has 3 cents now.

The price from the starting date shows same, but sometime it increased.

Please check the graph and sell it or Hold it,  from my side sell it as the graph showing price didn't increased in the past.

1 minute ago, cryptosix said:

If it is a decent project, then Hold it from now onwards, but I think you have to check the market regularly. I saw on coinmarketcap where it has 3 cents now.

The price from the starting date shows same, but sometime it increased.

Please check the graph and sell it or Hold it,  from my side sell it as the graph showing price didn't increased in the past.

I'm interested in day trading it mostly as stated above in this post a few times. Then keep some of the profit in the coin and hold it for some time later when the staking wallet launches. It's just launched a month or so ago so it's a speculative play at this point. It's lighter risk at these levels.

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, I see, there is a lot of space but probably the coin will explode soon in USDT because Bitcoin is up pretty nicely.

That's what I'm waiting for but I won't hesitate to take some of the profit in BTC as well if need be. Cant go wrong stacking sats. 

1 minute ago, BitcoinCase said:

I'm interested in day trading it mostly as stated above in this post a few times. Then keep some of the profit in the coin and hold it for some time later when the staking wallet launches. It's just launched a month or so ago so it's a speculative play at this point. It's lighter risk at these levels.

Yep and many projects will tell same things until the product have worth of 0USD. It's your wish to hold or sell then that could be the last time for holding that token.

Go ahead with Day trading if it is good at you.

Well I guess it's a keeper for now as I have to go to bed. I have to work in less than 7 hours. I'm fine holding it for now as the entry was pretty good. Not much overall capital involved in this trade so no big risk worries. Will update later when I'm up again. 

Update: Not much to update as it didn't fill my sell order yet and trading has been sideways last half a day or so. Still looking good and sitting up around USDT 0.001 per coin or 2% after fees. Worth holding longer at this point as the trade has run longer than I wanted. As I said before the entry was really good so I'm not in a rush. Took the trade on to increase some of my USDT. I have Bitcoin heading lower as you know if you've been reading my posts. It's up above where I sold at $8050, currently $8200ish. I'm down 2% if I buyback now, so I need at least 2% on this current trade to stay ahead. Still think my order fills today and then we go from there. May rinse and repeat the trade if things go right.