The difference between a coin and a token. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between a coin and a token.

I have no experience about this post but now I learn something new by reading other's comments.  I gained more knowledge about crypto coin and crypto tokens.  Every coin was a token on day but not every token will be a coin . Crypto coins has own block chain while crypto  token work other block chains

know that these two are the same because the tokens are the new released coin that has no value yet in the market but once this coin having some value, it will be a coin soonest, thanks for this to the difference between coin and token is, coins are cryptocurrency that have own blockchain called main net and tokens are cryptocurrency that exist

Hello my dear friends that Bitcoin is an existing and traded currency that has a market value, while token is a traded currency, but it has a very low value until it gains widespread fame in trading.

Thank you my friend's on this valuable value, I also have an idea of it, your consent of the view, the digital currency is the basis and has parts and their own portfolio on the reverse of the distinctive code that can be considered part of the digital currency and not his own blockchain!.

Hello dear what is the difference between token and cryptocurrency I think cryptocurrency is gonna see that we can exchange into a real money but talking is not a currency but it can be when someone give you to talk and it will eventually exchange into gransee then exchange into the real money I hope you understand what I'm trying to say if you do 

This is right my friend, the main difference between coin and token is that coin has its own bookchain and its project is not always successful, sometimes they fail in coins projects, while the token works on blockchain of other currencies, and it always has successful projects.

Yes, it is very wonderful information for me and all beginners. In my opinion, knowing whether the currency is counterfeit or not and knowing the currency's price changes is more important than knowing the type of currency, but it is a good thing to differentiate between types of currencies.

My friend that such posts give new members clear ideas about the forum and cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, there should always be such topics because they are important and useful.

• +4 1

This is really new information that I hear, and I never thought about looking for the difference between them. I thought they had the same meaning, but now the difference is clear to me. Thank you for sharing your valuable information with us.

Very good and informative post and sych information is always good for learning about these basic things if you are dealing with Cryptocurrency. Thanks for creating this useful post. Stay Blessed.

Coins are any cryptocurrency that has a standalone independant blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, …)
– Altcoins are considered as coins that are not Bitcoin.
– Tokens are cryptocurrencies that do not have their own blockchain but live on another blockchain. As they live on another blockchain, they benefit from its technology. (ERC-20 tokens

Thank you, my friend, I did not know the difference between them, but what I do know is that the encrypted currency is the encrypted currency that we use on the platforms, but the symbol I think is what the drops or taps offer after several things are required

• +2 1

I didn't know the difference between a coin and a token. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge about cryptocurrency coins and tokens. I am trying to learn more from this forum.

• +1 1

Bro the main difference between coins and tokens is that the coins have their own block chains while tokens do not have their own block chains instead of that they are hosted on existing block chain.

Thank you my friend for adding such good information.

Now you know the difference between a coin and a token.

As I read, every coin in its past was a token, but not every token will become a coin .

And it depends on some of the things that I will learn and definitely search for

• +2 1

Yes you are right by brother the key difference betweeen the coin and token is of block chain, more over coins have the great value as compared to the token, my be this is also due to that coin have a main blockchain. Thanks.

So in short there are two kinds of cryptocurrency the coins and token coins are in digital shape and while tokens blockchain platform also will be used in my opinion I learnt from this side about this

Thank you, my friend, you did a great job. I had simple ideas about the difference between the encrypted currency and the token, which is that the cryptocurrency is basic money, and the token is a side currency that helps the cryptocurrency. But you have explained the difference between them in detail.

Coins are currencies that can be used for buying and selling things.You can buy token with a coin but not vice versa.Coins are just method of payments while token may present a companys share,give access to products or services and perform many other functions.Crypto tokens are special kind of virtual currency tokens that reside on their own blockchain and represent an asset or utility.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, and I hope more from you in order to increase our information

Some more coins and tokens are not tied to the exchange rate of the value of bitcoin and thus cannot affect the exchange rate. This means that the price of the coin does not change or increase, but stands still. There is no point in approaching such coins and buying them... 

The currency has its own project and blockchain network. As for the token, it is a currency that uses a private blockchain network in another currency and does not have its own network and therefore is considered small compared to the currency in terms of project and strength. 

All thanks and gratitude to you, my friend, for this useful content that you provided, I am really ignorant of these topics, but I am learning about them at this time. I will keep this information in my personal diary for you to refer to me later.

Hi dear fellow !

A very good post from you an you explained it very precisely.

According to my knowledge there is only one currency of crypto that is coin and every coin was a token as the token has not much value in the market but sooner it will also become a coin when its market value raise

Thank you abd good luck😊

The difference between coin and token. Coins are mine from Bitcoin and it likes and one have to work for it or to invest in it before benefitting from the coins while token is payment for the talk discharge in the forum as a duty for the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немецкая компания Northern Data AG, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов и облачными вычислениями, планирует провести первичное публичное размещение акций двух своих предприятий в США по оценке до 16 миллиардов долларов. По данным Bloomberg от 1 июля со ссылкой на источники, руководители Northern Data — крупнейшего в Европе майнера биткойнов по рыночной капитализации — связались с несколькими консультантами по поводу IPO и рассматривают возможность листинга в первой половине 2025 года. Согласно текущему плану, Northern Data разместит на бирже Nasdaq компании «Taiga» и «Ardent», включающие в себя подразделения облачных вычислений и центров обработки данных соответственно. Компания Peak Mining, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов ( BTC ) компании Northern Data, также может выйти на отдельный листинг, о чем компания сообщила аналитикам и инвесторам еще в ноябре. Компания Northern Data рассматривала возможность листинга своего бизнеса по майнингу криптовалют в США в феврале 2021 года, однако из этого ничего не вышло. Источники сообщили, что банки предложили оценку от $10 млрд до $16 млрд, но добавили, что обсуждения все еще ведутся. Планы могут измениться, и Northern Data может даже полностью отменить IPO.   Развитие одного из центров обработки данных Ardent компании Northern Data. Источник: Northern Data   Компания Northern Data Group была основана в Германии в 2009 году как Northern Bitcoin AG, став одной из первых компаний по майнингу биткойнов. Сегодня у компании есть три бизнес-подразделения — Taiga, Ardent и Peak Mining. Последнее является ее американским подразделением по майнингу и располагает высокопроизводительными вычислительными центрами обработки данных мощностью 700 мегаватт, которые, по словам компании, в конечном итоге обеспечат до 40 эксахешей. В течение некоторого времени Peak Mining сосредоточила свои майнинговые операции на сети Ethereum, прежде чем перешла с proof-of-work на proof-of-stake в сентябре 2022 года, отметил Bloomberg. С тех пор ее внимание снова переключилось на Bitcoin.   Northern Data — один из нескольких майнеров биткойнов, который вышел на рынок искусственного интеллекта, поскольку рентабельность майнингового сектора продолжает снижаться. Core Scientific, TeraWulf и Hut 8 Corp — одни из немногих компаний, занимающихся майнингом биткоинов, которые в последние месяцы следовали аналогичной траектории. В ноябре 2023 года компания Northern Data получила заемное финансирование в размере 610 миллионов долларов от компании-эмитента стейблкоинов Tether для привлечения инвестиций в свой бизнес в сфере майнинга и искусственного интеллекта.
    • Немецкая компания Northern Data AG, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов и облачными вычислениями, планирует провести первичное публичное размещение акций двух своих предприятий в США по оценке до 16 миллиардов долларов. По данным Bloomberg от 1 июля со ссылкой на источники, руководители Northern Data — крупнейшего в Европе майнера биткойнов по рыночной капитализации — связались с несколькими консультантами по поводу IPO и рассматривают возможность листинга в первой половине 2025 года. Согласно текущему плану, Northern Data разместит на бирже Nasdaq компании «Taiga» и «Ardent», включающие в себя подразделения облачных вычислений и центров обработки данных соответственно. Компания Peak Mining, занимающаяся майнингом биткойнов ( BTC ) компании Northern Data, также может выйти на отдельный листинг, о чем компания сообщила аналитикам и инвесторам еще в ноябре. Компания Northern Data рассматривала возможность листинга своего бизнеса по майнингу криптовалют в США в феврале 2021 года, однако из этого ничего не вышло. Источники сообщили, что банки предложили оценку от $10 млрд до $16 млрд, но добавили, что обсуждения все еще ведутся. Планы могут измениться, и Northern Data может даже полностью отменить IPO.   Развитие одного из центров обработки данных Ardent компании Northern Data. Источник: Northern Data   Компания Northern Data Group была основана в Германии в 2009 году как Northern Bitcoin AG, став одной из первых компаний по майнингу биткойнов. Сегодня у компании есть три бизнес-подразделения — Taiga, Ardent и Peak Mining. Последнее является ее американским подразделением по майнингу и располагает высокопроизводительными вычислительными центрами обработки данных мощностью 700 мегаватт, которые, по словам компании, в конечном итоге обеспечат до 40 эксахешей. В течение некоторого времени Peak Mining сосредоточила свои майнинговые операции на сети Ethereum, прежде чем перешла с proof-of-work на proof-of-stake в сентябре 2022 года, отметил Bloomberg. С тех пор ее внимание снова переключилось на Bitcoin.   Northern Data — один из нескольких майнеров биткойнов, который вышел на рынок искусственного интеллекта, поскольку рентабельность майнингового сектора продолжает снижаться. Core Scientific, TeraWulf и Hut 8 Corp — одни из немногих компаний, занимающихся майнингом биткоинов, которые в последние месяцы следовали аналогичной траектории. В ноябре 2023 года компания Northern Data получила заемное финансирование в размере 610 миллионов долларов от компании-эмитента стейблкоинов Tether для привлечения инвестиций в свой бизнес в сфере майнинга и искусственного интеллекта.
    • 02.07.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +2.9%  USDT   +2.9%     Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • В России обсуждается создание криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов   Российский союз промышленников и предпринимателей (РСПП) рассматривает возможность создания криптовалютного фонда для международных расчетов. Об этом сообщает газета «Ведомости».   Целью инициативы является обход санкций, которые мешают международным расчетам. РСПП планирует использовать криптовалюты, добытые в России, и выпускать на их основе цифровые финансовые активы (ЦФА). Эти ЦФА будут представлять собой токенизированные версии реальных активов, выпущенные с использованием технологии блокчейн, но не будут криптовалютами или токенами, доступными на криптобиржах.   Андрей Лисицын, управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП, рассказал, что такая схема позволит легально использовать криптовалюту в международных сделках, не вводя ее во внутренний оборот страны. Он отметил, что для реализации схемы необходимо создать криптофонд в особой экономической зоне, где майнеры смогут легально хранить добытую криптовалюту. Фонд может быть как государственным, так и частным.   Лисицын подчеркнул, что создание криптофонда – это единственный возможный способ легализовать криптовалюту в России на данный момент, так как прямое использование криптовалюты в расчетах внутри страны запрещено. Однако эксперты предупреждают о рисках блокировки счетов на криптовалютных биржах из-за западных санкций. Для решения этой проблемы, по словам Лисицына, возможно потребуется создание сети платежных агентов, которые должны быть прозрачны и стандартизированы для легкой замены.   Участники рынка считают, что создание фонда поможет инвесторам зарабатывать на изменении стоимости криптовалют без их внутреннего оборота в России, а для майнеров это станет легальным способом реализации части добытой криптовалюты внутри страны.
    • Здравствуйте друзья! Мы продолжаем активно развивать нашу партнёрскую сеть! Спешим поделиться хорошими новостями: теперь мы есть на мониторинге "cryptobrokers". Ждём ваших отзывов: https://cryptobrokers.ru/whales-info/
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE               Hi Windicers!     Ready your fuel and start your engines!How far can your rocket fly, will you be the one on top reaching the moon?  
    • Всем привет!   Заправляйтесь и запускайте двигатели! Как далеко сможет улететь ваша ракета, будете ли вы первым, кто достигнет Луны?             Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!       Подписывайтесь и ретвитит        Отметьте 2 друзей       Введите свой НИК в WINDICE    
    • 🤑 Boost Your Earnings! 🤑 Refer 3 friends, earn a 50% commission, and stand a chance to win 1500 USDT! 💸💸 Register for #MyCoinChange today to kickstart your trading journey! To qualify: ➡ Make sure you LIKE and RETWEET this post ➡ Follow us here on X. @mycoinchange_co ➡ Comment your wallet address as well! 📅Event Period: July 2,2024 1:00 PM SGT - August 10, 2024 1:00 PM SGT   https://x.com/mycoinchange_co/status/1808002686874538041
    • Ну тогда понятно  У меня большой список обменников которыми я лично пользуюсь, так что я много повидал. В основном я ищу новые обменники для тестов плюс на этом можно неплохо сэкономить при обмеге, новые обменники зачастую предлагают очень вкусные курсы.