Safe wallet - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

welcome

I am new like you, but according to collecting a little information so far, I knew that the best and most famous are the coinbase and binance wallets. 

Safe wallet is very good and secure for forwarding our earning in to that no one can access or temper with that we can have security for our earning so that no one can reach their or even scammers cannot scam our income again.

In my opinion, the safest wallet is Yobit. It is also guaranteed and easy to use and the fees are cheap and low. There are also a lot of currencies that can be used for trading and investment. You can buy them from low-priced currencies and wait and be patient with them until it rises.  It also provides you with guaranteed deals without exerting effort or fear. It is the only wallet that has not been hacked and stolen.

I like Trust wallet and I haven't any problem with them. If you haven't a android device then I can suggest you to keep your coins and tokens in a trusted exchange such as Yobit, Coinbase or Binance. They are reliable exchange platforms.

Yes i would suggest you to use yobit wallet only because it is the only trustable wallet that many members of the forum are using continuously for a long time and also now a days and if you don't like Yobit i recommend you some various security wallets such as Trezor,coinbase, ledger etc has maximum security protections than other wallets.So be wise don't use scam wallets and be cheated.

Friend in my opinion blockchain wallet is best wallet. This wallet is very secure. You can use it without any fear because your coins will save there. Trust wallet and hardware wallet like Trezor is also very good. You can also use this wallet.

My dear friend, if you are looking for a wallet for protection, your encrypted currencies on you in the wallet, I want because this is safer and easier to use. I have used it for a while and it is better than other portfolios

The governor is safe, my dear friend, but it is better for you to withdraw your money that you collected in order not to lose it. The protection system may be good, but the net hackers always try to penetrate this for the governor.

I am a member of the forum recently. But the suggestions and feedback that have been brought up on this platform look good.
You can use the blockchain.info wallet that many people in the crypto world have used to store their bitcoins for a long period of time, on this platform, your bitcoin is safe.

Dear friend the wallet Yobit is the best wallet among all. It's safe, easy to use, available to everyone and have everything what anyone will need to do with their own currencies. Trading, investing, gambling and games are also available there. 

trust wallet It's a very secure wallet for your payments and a place to invest in.  I use it as it is very safe and reliable at the moment

• +2 1

My friend advise you to use a wallet YobitIt is a very safe wallet, I have been using it since the beginning of my work here, it was recommended to me by my friend, who is old on this forum, it's very good, good luck 

I recommend that you use this yobit exchanger as a wallet because they can ensure that it is done safely and that you will not have to worry about it. You can also do trading, saving, and betting here to earn some extra coins.

The wallets depend on the users country you can try paxful ,luno,block chain etc.but you can also widraw your earnings on yobit thru payeer and perfect money mode of payment.if you're confused you can watch some tutorial on YouTube on how to do it.

Save violet violet and we can save money of cryptocurrency. Yobit valid is a safe word in which we can save our money as we are in the boiler cryptocurrency the digital camera and see where are running and saving is that good method in yobit.

There are many wallet to store but I want say you that rather than storing it do some trade and make it in profit because storing in wallets will not make you in benefit store that much only that you have to hold for long time.

I support your words, my dear friend, most of the internet portfolios are good and safe. The most trusted wallet is coinbase, the confidence wallet and the blockchain wallet good luck my friends on this wonderful forum

I am new here and according to my research and study in this field, Internet wallets are safe as long as you set your own password for them and do not give it to anyone to ensure your profits in your personal wallet 

You must maintain security of your wallet.You password must be strong and the address you use for your wallet should be well secured. There are many who fall to scammers or hackers.So must be careful about those things

Cryptotalk has provide for you to save yor bitcoin in yobit which a safe wallet for you.You can get withdraw from yobit and easy to do.Its a best exchange for your funds.You can check your earning there and get your earning received in yobit as well.

Welcome my dear friend, most members are looking for safe wallets to withdraw their encrypted currencies and collect their profits. According to my experience, there are many reliable wallets such as Coinbase, Blockchain and faucetpay, but I think the best wallet is Binance

You should use the Yobit platform, it is safe and conserves your money, the transfer fees are less than other wallets, and it is also easy and has no complications

• +3 1

If you want to store your coins for than i suggest you to use trust wallet. Because trust wallet is very comfortable in use and also reliable for us. This is very trustable wallet. We can easily use this wallet. Your coins are safe at this wallet. I hope you will enjoy to use this wallet.