The best time to trade - Page 60 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Yes, my friend, the best time to trade when the price of the different cryptocurrencies rises with the Bitcoin currency. We have to keep an eye on the market and the price of the currencies,

• +2 1

One of the best time to sell or trade is, when the price of different crypt currencies go up with bitcoin. You just need to identify right projects that can yield a successfully return in the future.Best of luck

Yes, my friend, when the exchange rate is fluctuating, we can trade, and in these cases we will earn more profits. I wish you good luck and success.

Well, my friend, at the beginning, you must be convinced of the idea that your experience and your experiences determine the best time for trading As it is best for you to invest in a low price and wait for it to rise 

• +2 1

The main idea is to take advantage of the right time and buy when the price of currencies is low, then store them for a period until their price rises and sell them, it is a simple process that does not require effort and experience only patience.

• +3 1

You have asked a good topic.actually you should sell your coins in such period of time whel the price of the bit coin is really very well.if you see that the price is not so good then you can systemetically buy the coins from others in low price & when the price will get high you can use them and earn a good amount of money.

I think it is good to trade now. You can buy the currency at a very low price and when it is high, you can sell it at the highest price, in my opinion only، The currency market is trending an upward trend

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, of course, I agree with you, and I also prefer trading when the market is volatile and volatile and at its peak to achieve more gains. Thank you for your wonderful topic.

In my view, . deal has its own right time! And it takes a long time and a lot of practice to figure out what the best time is for each contract. And once you have a clear understanding of trading, you will be able to start and finish your trades on time and profitably!

Welcome, dear friend, I have no idea about the best time to trade. I hope the participants will respond to me and help me find the best time for trading.
good luck".

When the value of coins falls in the market we have to buy them and deposit them in the wallet and wait for their value to rise and start selling because of course their value will not remain low and will increase because the world is in constant motion.

The volatility of crypto currencies allows traders and investors to benefit from insignificant inputs. However, since prices fluctuate, the best time to trade and invest is determined by current market conditions. As most traders are aware, the basic rule is to buy low and sell big.

Is they really anything like best time to trade? I don't think so. It all depends on the type of trader you are. The time a day trader seen as the best time to sell may be the time a person with long-term interest may seen as the best time to invest

My friend, the right time to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies is when you have become sufficiently expert in the digital currency market. But I think that fluctuating currency rates is a good time to buy and sell is not it?

• +1 1

One of the most significant characteristics of the currency market is that it operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

However, this does not imply that trading is possible at all times.

However, the best time to trade is when market interest and/or volatility are high, and liquidity is at its peak when there is a lot of activity.

The best time to start trading is when the currency price suddenly rises. You have to act then and sell all your money to win and buy back when its value depreciates again.
You have to be patient my friend

My dear friend according to my knowledge and experience the best time to trade is when the market value of that coin is very low then buy it as possible and wait until the price of that coin het high when they get high then sell it you gain a good profit in this way.

Thank you very much for your great information my friend, I believe that we, as a member, must take advantage of appropriate opportunities to trade and invest in the cryptocurrency market, but we must also conduct technical analysis and fundamental analysis, in order to be able to achieve great profits.

• +2 1

Hey guys,the most realistic things is to trade when the cryptocurrency market acquire an uptrend,my suggestion us find a exchange that has low trading fee it will make you more profit,thank you.

Hello dear members I hope you are good and great on enjoying your healthy and best life I hope you are doing great work on this to tell you that there is very informative for me and also for the beginners dicators are red.There's no time to trade it's random you have to monitor the flunctuations of its price.i only buy when price is low and sell when it's price go higher.my suggestion is find a exchange that has low trading fee it will make you more profit. Thanks for read my comment

Hello my friend
Thank you for these great tips
I am a newbie to this forum and I do not have sufficient experience about cryptocurrencies, trading in cryptocurrencies needs much experience and information.
I hope I can do that one day
Good luck to you

I agree with you
Buying currencies in times of market downturn, you should buy and wait for profits to weaken,
Of course, trading takes a lot of time, all you have to do is watch the cryptocurrency exchange and wait for the right opportunity to buy and sell.

• +3 1

I want to thank you for this topic .I need information about this and I will benefit from the responses and comments of others here .I only have a simple idea about trading that you should buy when prices are low and when the price goes you have to use the opportunity and sell.

Smart trader always putting his eyes on stock market,and keep waiting for the exact value,if he want sell some thing then check and wait for the highest value,when buy then wait for the lowest value of any thing which you want to trade.i hope this is helpful and profitable for you.