Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

It all depends on where you invest, since there are sites that are fake which keep your investment.

If you play your investments wisely you can get much more money with cryptocurrencies. It is high risk high reward. Plus you don't need to worry about problems that come with real estate (like paying bills and etc)

• +5 1

The bitcoin market, although it has a lot of potential, tends to be very unstable and does not generate profits in the very short term, so it is not advisable to invest all your funds in it and leave other aspects such as investing in your own home neglected, the key is to know balance those amounts that we want to invest and not commit money that we need to use in a short period of time.

I think that before investing, we must know where we are going to invest and look at the rating of the page, so as not to be scammed.

If I had enough money I would choose the 2 options, because it is interesting to diversify the investment, but I think that cryptocurrencies would give a greater return in the short term

In both, although I would prioritize cryptocurrencies when I have enough earnings from cryptocurrencies, I would have the ability to invest in businesses in my city. A friend managed to do this with a lot of effort, now he makes a lot of money buying and selling cars. He was even able to develop his own Token, the Token is called Seed Of World (SOW) in case you are interested. He is an example of admiration and improvement. motivates me to continue every day.

Without a doubt in a house, a house to rent it to other people, for me it is safer and being more realistic, there is a real estate crisis but that has to happen, the value of a house is measured in the location of the house, with what Services account, the security of the house among other things, over time the value of the land will increase in pressure, if you know where to buy a house it will also increase its value every year due to the place where it is, in the end it depends on the people , what does he like. A house is a safe value, it is an asset that will generate money for life if you know what you are doing.

I think that investing in both areas is quite profitable, only that investing in goods would be long term while investing in cryptocurrencies would be somewhat more volatile if desired.

When investing in goods, our capital will increase gradually because the profits to be obtained depend on how we modify the obtained good.

However, the issue of cryptocurrencies is somewhat more volatile because you can invest a capital according to your capabilities and go buying and selling.

If we combine both areas, we will have a fairly acceptable capital margin and our investment would be fixed term (in the future).

On 24.01.2020 at 03:18, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I think digital assets as investments look more profitable, as the cryptocurrency market is gradually gaining more and more popularity, and blockchain technology has the prospect of becoming the future of the entire global financial system.

An advanced version of how to start investing with minimal risks is to create your own investment portfolio, that is, distribute your money between different assets.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I would invest in precious metals with a portion of my assets. Gold, silver and platinum. I would also keep some fiat handy along with food and survival items. After that collectibles. I tend to over diversify to crypto just to make sure I don't get totally wiped out.

Of course I will invest in crypto coins because it's profitable trade. for example traders make profit from ETH above 100% profit and YFI too above 500% profit, tell me which house can make this profit. 

It is a difficult decision, if I have enough money, I would first try to invest in cryptocurrencies, and thus with the profits try to buy the house. It is useless to buy a house but not have income to support it.

Wow is a pretty tough decision.

I think I would go around the house, it's safer.

However, if I already had a house, if I would invest in cryptocurrencies to diversify and not have my money only in real estate.

Investment in cryptocurrency world is currently one of the best ways to earn good profit to your account and for someone like me i will prefer to invest in cryptoworld instead investing at home because there is more chances of earning quick in crypto than investing at home.

Edited by Oxygen99

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is a difficult question, because no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in 10-20 years. It is possible that it will lose its relevance and many people will lose money. I really hope that will not be so, and in many years it will be the main exchange medium. And we, in turn, will be "pioneers"

Would you prefer to invest money in cryptography or in a house?
Investing in real estate will always be a good idea. Since it is an investment (not a main house) the proceeds from the rental income would be used to invest in cryptography. 
However, investing in a well-diversified crypto portfolio, so that in case of strong falls the loss is minimal. 

On 23/1/2020 at 18:18, Maxtron73 said:

Todos sabemos o hemos oído hablar de que bitcoin ha sido el activo con mejor rendimiento en la última década. Mientras que los precios de la vivienda han aumentado ligeramente. Solo piense en lo poco que se ha invertido en bitcoin después de un tiempo, mientras que su hogar se ha apreciado solo un poquito en comparación con el increíble rendimiento de bitcoin. 

If both are investments as much as bitcoin as the house are long-term investments they will rise in price but now the issue is which is more profitable because from my point of view bitcoin and much more profitable for many things that have a difference to The land to not be that right now a system of selling land tokens is being implemented and that could be interesting but in itself bitcoin is a much better investment

image.png