How can I invest ?? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

To be investor, first of all, YOU have to idea about investing site,you Have to make relationship with many investors in my opinion how you can do it, you are stay with this site,you have to know all if this rules of here.           

You should learn about the different financial tools used in crypto world & then learn how to analyze the markets then you should go for investment but with great care.

Yes you should go for some platform like yobit if you are not expert in investing. So they will take your money invest on your behalf & share the returns with you. Moreover you should also go for learning some stuff from youtube or other sites like investing.com

There are a lot of investment forum for online exchange but one need to be very careful on the site to invest on, but for me am use to investing on bitcoins and litecoin, which I believe they are the best compare to others their rates raise up frequently especially bitcoin so I will advice to invest and invest on bitcoin.

• +2 1

Welcome fella beneficial thing you participated in the discussion so for the tips then I propose that learn first about specific things and afterward practice for it, for instance in exchanging the most famous and quickest approach to acquire look for it and learn first, in any case spigots, bounties, and mark crusade is a decent method to procure.

It is an honour I most  thank the cryptocurrancy for they effort to bring investment close to our doors. But to know how to invest is all matter of time a a good and dedicated beginner.

It's a good decision to start dreaming about investment even at your early stage of joining the forum what matters is the experience and minimum amount of capital required to start with. However you can start even with the coins you are earning from the posting campaign in yobit exchange using investbox 

Friend, I am not a professional in the matter of investing but in the time that I have been using cryptocurrencies I have realized that only trustworthy and official pages, for this you must investigate the platform in which you intend to invest, remember that every platform that offers you Generating double your investment in a few days is a scam page, I recommend you invest in the projects that Binance announces.

Yes, you are right but I think that apart from these you can monitor various sites for investment. Now, most sites are scams. Try to avoid scams. You should also have sufficient knowledge of the site to invest in.

I think investment and earning are direct in relations. So you can invest and earn a lot. Cloud mining is also best for investment. But you should use safe and secure site for investment. You should invest money and earn also. Be conscious of fraud and scams.

First of all you have to find a reliable site for investment. Then you have to choose a plan for investment. Then if you think it will help you to get good profit then you can invest there. But i will suggest you to yobit investbox for invest your crypto currency. You will get lot of profit from there. It is 100% legit site for investment. So you can invest very easily on this site. 

Hi Dear it is not necessary to invest in crypto. without investing crypto giving us detailed information and handsome earning so why we invest in this platform

Investing in legit site or in staking coins and tokens is the best way to increase your money without getting tired. The best platforms for investment are the Yobit platform, try the investment box. You will find good plans and offers there.

Edited by ajabe2

Because the reason have value and has listed in exchange so you can easy to get a profit for investment  and i want to learn some basic about investment and if anyone has tips for me i would be very thankful.

Hello my friend, in my opinion, it is your first time and you have no experience about investing. So, in my opinion, you should invest small amount of money to buy coins (BTC and LTC) for getting experience. Common tip for everyone, buy coins when it price low and wait until the price increase than your cost price. 

• +2 1

Simply you can invest on to the online business marketing, 

Or you canalso invest on trading, but you need to become aware of the online marketing and trading by following strategies to invest and earn money from that. 

• +1 1

It's really good. And if you want to earn good from investment then you will site 24/24 hour on work and notice everything about the coins which you selected for investment. And if you satisfied that you can suggest where its peak gone then you start work with that and earn smart.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

@steve197hi dear it's a good thing to know that how we can increase our profit and for this we need to do invest and patience.you can invest your earning on yobit investbox and also can store your earning and when the prices becomes high can exchange or withdraw . good luck

• +5 1

Investment is all that is required in fulfilling our aims in this forum and many other business.

Investment varies, the amount of time, resources, and efforts you spent in any kind of business is what is primarily known as investment

In this crypto investment its called a purchase some coins when there prices are down and sell them when they are high but i think you don't ready for that so don't do any investment until you are expert and have an experience in that just do comments and save your tokens or coin when you have an enough money for investment than you do . Best of luck

Welcome To start investing, first you need to do research and gain more knowledge about your goals or learn from experts who know more than you know and based on what you need to know then you can start your investment peacefully.

Nowadays, there are many ways in the online world from where we can earn online currency .And along with this, online wallets  is also a lot of  which is a means to earn online currency .we can save our currency and we can earn profit on weekly or daily basis  . I prefer yobit wallet  . This is a very good wallet  and many people use it. 

You can invest on legit websites.You have to search for it.Which websiteds has good name and fame on trust issue.But now-a-days decentralized websites are really trustworthy to invest.Because they have no admin or owner.So there is no chance to scam.You have to have a capital for investing and also if you want to invest on cryptos,you have to have a cryptowallet.

The method of obtaining profit through investment is a varied method Pro foreign currency Trading and stock trading or services in my opinion you should invest small amount of money to buy coins for getting experience if it is done wisely and with good knowledge skills then we can increase our earning

• +2 1

An investment is when you spend some of your money on a coin or token. When you buy a coin or token at a low price, you sell it when the price of that coin goes up.There are many benefits to this. But you must be experienced for this. Otherwise there may be loss.